Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

100's of players in FB groups reporting they were banned today.

they banned me for nothing facebook account fuck them https://i.postimg.cc/jq3FYbw4/Screen...022-041911.png

Comment

I heard Almost 80% 8 Ball Pool Accounts Banned

Comment

Originally posted by panda View Post
        Hope its the cheaters, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nh33fan View Post
          100's of players in FB groups reporting they were banned today.
          Do you have a link to the page nh33fan ? You can send me a PM if you prefer?

Comment

I would like to see this source too if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Do you have a link to the page nh33fan ? You can send me a PM if you prefer?
              BALL POOL ACCOUNT BANNED || HOW TO UNBAN 8BP ACCOUNTS ? - YouTube

Comment

if fair player make alot of coins you get banned also.my account have all leg cue and 50country cue get banned for nothing.

Comment

In my opinion Minicilp is not suddenly going to ban so many accounts without good reasons.

So to all the banned accounts who have been using long line hacks, cheeto hacks or any other false means, I say GOOD on you, you miserable cheaters !

edited to add : If anyone got banned whilst being innocent, that is sad and needs to be corrected.
                  But I am sure the banning was not done haphazardly.

Comment

I am thinking that a number of possible factors led to this development:

- giving all players the opportunity to report the cheaters
                    - the programmers might have found an easy way to detect the cheaters
                    - MC realising that those cheaters act against the commercial interest of their company.
                    - the cheaters becoming so obiquitous that the game became less interesting for a large part of the players.

and maybe, maybe, they wanted to make dhakapapa happy lol!

Comment

So happy to hear this is happening. So many people post cheater vids and so many people claim the opponent is just a good player. Bet most of those that support the opponent are cheaters themselves. Shame on all of them. Hope Miniclip keeps this up.

Comment

This is Bollocks panda , they would only ban accounts that are dodgy, owned by people who are cheating in some way, or undermining the game somehow. They are not going to remove people needlessly, they need the s they can screw out of them. I've got 17 accounts and not one of them got banned.

Any accounts that have been banned must have been cheating somehow . . . . . . I've heard all these pleas of "I have never done anything, honest" . . . . . lol

I read somewhere that some people had been buying stuff for the game thru third parties, and they were targetting these people, though not sure how you can do that sort of thing . . . .

If your account has been banned, think back, have you ever done anything dodgy with it ? Miniclip seem sure you have . . .

Just read some more about this on FB, sounds like they are banning IPs where suspicious (cheating) behaviour has occurred. So if you have had friends round who were showing you how to cheat, then they have got you banned as well. Even if you open up a new account it will be banned as you are still using the same IP.

FB is full of so called 'fair' players who are crying because their accounts have been banned ! My heart goes out to them all
                        Last edited by cidercoder; 26-10-22, 09:28 AM.
                        Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

If i have ever done anything dodgy, its down to logging in on bluestacks to see if i could get my winnings added to the club. Problem is, i dont think anyone knows if using an emulator is against the rules? But overall, i reckon i logged in on BS about 9 to 10 times overall, played 1 game each time, then left (except for once when i played twice).

But i still fear that something might happen because of the automated reply they sent me one day to a ticket i put in. You all know the drill, there was a bug in the game, and i sent a ticket in only to get that automated reply saying i was cheating, lol. But my account is still active this morning so far.

Comment

If i have ever done anything dodgy, its down to logging in on bluestacks to see if i could get my winnings added to the club. Problem is, i dont think anyone knows if using an emulator is against the rules? But overall, i reckon i logged in on BS about 9 to 10 times overall, played 1 game each time, then left (except for once when i played twice).

But i still fear that something might happen because of the automated reply they sent me one day to a ticket i put in. You all know the drill, there was a bug in the game, and i sent a ticket in only to get that automated reply saying i was cheating, lol. But my account is still active this morning so far.
                            I would imagine (and hope) that what you have done is perfectly OK to do. You were just trying to get the game to run smoothly on PC/laptop. If you are OK today then I would imagine you will be OK going forward. It looks like Miniclip did all the damage a couple of days ago !
                            Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Well I've never done anything dodgy in the game and haven't even used an emulator but as COOLOCKER knows, strange things can still happen - I believe he's still not counted on the club league, but does still get entered into the weekly league? I've had about a year now of a month or so of club AND weekly league winnings being 0, then it works for a week or so, then not again for weeks or months? I know this isn't the same thing as what's discussed above but these glitches don't exactly fill me with confidence. . .

What I do find funny when I'm frozen out of the weekly league is re-matching an opponent - 'the winnings won't be added' - They weren't last time we matched but Miniclip knows I'm playing them again? How, if my winnings are 0? . . .

Comment

Even lev 1 banned lol give miniclip rated 1 star

e

Comment

There must be a lot of banned accounts, i just went online to have a few games and there are hardly any other players online!

On the plus side i won all my games, must have been lucky to come across a few ordinary opponents..

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                    Well I've never done anything dodgy in the game and haven't even used an emulator but as COOLOCKER knows, strange things can still happen - I believe he's still not counted on the club league, but does still get entered into the weekly league? I've had about a year now of a month or so of club AND weekly league winnings being 0, then it works for a week or so, then not again for weeks or months? I know this isn't the same thing as what's discussed above but these glitches don't exactly fill me with confidence. . .

What I do find funny when I'm frozen out of the weekly league is re-matching an opponent - 'the winnings won't be added' - They weren't last time we matched but Miniclip knows I'm playing them again? How, if my winnings are 0? . . .
                                    Thats what worries me Hwli , moneyclip and strange things happening go hand in hand..

Comment

Thats what worries me Hwli , moneyclip and strange things happening go hand in hand..
                                      don't play with your main account . I got banned my main account . but I have more 20 account with more than 4 billion each. so I am not worry about it lol. after get banned I change my ip and play with one account don't even play for a year with 2500k left. within 5 hours my account build up to 20mil very easy because of cheto and autowin . longline not there. but there is one big glitch. the glitch is I choose curs cue . but I don't know why they give me both cue bless and cures cue.

Comment

don't play with your main account . I got banned my main account . but I have more 20 account with more than 4 billion each. so I am not worry about it lol. after get banned I change my ip and play with one account don't even play for a year with 2500k left. within 5 hours my account build up to 20mil very easy because of cheto and autowin . longline not there. but there is one big glitch. the glitch is I choose curs cue . but I don't know why they give me both cue bless and cures cue.
                                        I only have the 1 account panda , lol.

Comment

Working...
                                        X