Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banned

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Please, please
    Get my voice to the Mini Clip staff
    I never used any kind of trick what I am now banned
    I don't know why
    Please recover my account

    my id

    340-601-244-6

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by panda View Post
      within 5 hours my account build up to 20mil very easy because of cheto and autowin.
      So basically you're a cheat, and now you're crying about being banned lol
      You really are a silly Panda !
      You've basically been stealing off honest people !
      You should be removed from this forum . . . .
       Oh No, he's retired !

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by soran View Post
        Please, please
        Get my voice to the Mini Clip staff
        I never used any kind of trick what I am now banned
        I don't know why
        Please recover my account

        my id

        340-601-244-6
        Have you done anything illegal (like cheating) to help you win games . . . . . ?
         Oh No, he's retired !

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
          Have you done anything illegal (like cheating) to help you win games . . . . . ?
          No
          I didn’t use anything illegal

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by soran View Post
            No
            I didn’t use anything illegal
            So why do you think Miniclip banned your account . . . . ?
             Oh No, he's retired !

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

              So why do you think Miniclip banned your account . . . . ?
              I don't know why they do that Whenever you win a game, the opponent's player reports It may be so

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by panda View Post

                don't play with your main account . I got banned my main account . but I have more 20 account with more than 4 billion each. so I am not worry about it lol. after get banned I change my ip and play with one account don't even play for a year with 2500k left. within 5 hours my account build up to 20mil very easy because of cheto and autowin . longline not there. but there is one big glitch. the glitch is I choose curs cue . but I don't know why they give me both cue bless and cures cue.
                So you admit you are a cheater..
                At first you denied it but we did not believe you.
                I wonder what kind of satisfaction you get by getting wins through cheating.
                You are a miserable piece of excrement not worthy to be a member on this forum.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

                  So basically you're a cheat
                  You should be removed from this forum . . . .
                  Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                  You are a miserable piece of excrement not worthy to be a member on this forum.
                  I wasnt sure if that was broken english used in that post, but i cant be wrong when you both see what i see, lol.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Panda is now extinct, lol.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                      Panda is now extinct, lol.
                      Did you give 'em a black eye first Coolocker? Erm, I'll get my coat.

                      Comment


                      • #31
                        Panda is extinct ! . . . . . We'll have new user Dodo joining the forum next lol

                        (I'll get my coat as well !)
                         Oh No, he's retired !

                        Comment


                        • #32
                          Originally posted by soran View Post
                          I don't know why they do that Whenever you win a game, the opponent's player reports It may be so
                          If they banned everyone because someone 'reported them', there would pretty soon be no players at all left playing the game !
                           Oh No, he's retired !

                          Comment


                          • #33
                            As Panda days go, he's had a pretty bad one lol :
                            Banned from the Game
                            Booted from the Forum

                             Oh No, he's retired !

                            Comment


                            • #34
                              Well, maybe it's just me, but the way I understood pandas post was that he's saying it was easy to build up the 20 mil. because the cheaters were not there,not that he was cheating to win.

                              Comment


                              • #35
                                I saw on facebook supergroup since yesterday tons of people posting screen shots of their account being banned (notification message). Imo it's difficult to justify banning a fair player, so I'm surr they did something. Cheto, tool lines, vpn, selling coins... whatever, long as the game becomes better. Fingers crossed

                                Comment


                                • #36
                                  Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                                  Well, maybe it's just me, but the way I understood pandas post was that he's saying it was easy to build up the 20 mil. because the cheaters were not there,not that he was cheating to win.
                                  oops ! You could possibly read it that way I suppose . . . . but he never replied to the question if he was a cheat (or not). (never will now)

                                  Invite him back and let's find out !
                                   Oh No, he's retired !

                                  Comment


                                  • #37
                                    Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                                    Panda is extinct ! . . . . . We'll have new user Dodo joining the forum next lol

                                    (I'll get my coat as well !)
                                    Haha. This one is good

                                    Comment


                                    • #38
                                      Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
                                      Well, maybe it's just me, but the way I understood pandas post was that he's saying it was easy to build up the 20 mil. because the cheaters were not there,not that he was cheating to win.
                                      Dammit. You could well be right on that one. Hopefully Panda does come back to explain because i cant reverse that.

                                      Comment


                                      • #39
                                        Seeing lots of new accounts with 70-80% win rates, winning 5+ in a row and under 50 games. They can’t help themselves.

                                        Comment


                                        • #40
                                          Surely way, way less cheaters that were using the hack that didn’t move the pool cue during shots. Big positive there.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X