No announcement yet.

Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a major cheater, perfect ball placement after every shot and zero cue movement. Mini lol still has more to catch.

297-619-460-2

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
      Dammit. You could well be right on that one. Hopefully Panda does come back to explain because i cant reverse that.
      I wouldn't fret too much Cool, if his account has been banned there was obviously something dodgy going on . . . . .
      If you check in the FB groups, there are loads of so called 'fair & honest' players who have been banned (yeah right lol) - what goes around comes around
       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
        If i have ever done anything dodgy, its down to logging in on bluestacks to see if i could get my winnings added to the club. Problem is, i dont think anyone knows if using an emulator is against the rules?
        it doesn't break the rules READ HERE a detailed write up by the Bluestacks team themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by kilowatter View Post
          Well, maybe it's just me, but the way I understood pandas post was that he's saying it was easy to build up the 20 mil. because the cheaters were not there,not that he was cheating to win.
          I agree.

Comment

I dunno, looks to me like he is blatantly saying he cheats and is talking about how to cheat.

For instance:
            don't play with your main account . I got banned my main account . but I have more 20 account with more than 4 billion each. so I am not worry about it lol.
            Yah, why would you worry about it, with 20 more accounts worth 4 billion each?

Next line:
            after get banned I change my ip and play with one account don't even play for a year with 2500k left.
            If you, as an honest player, got banned, do you just go "psssshhhhttttt" and then change your ip address? Maybe, I know I sure don't think like that. If I got banned, I would a.) try to resolve it through whatever Mc offers as a support channel (which isn't much, and I know from experience), and then I'd move on.

Lastly, the statement that likely got them extincted:
            within 5 hours my account build up to 20mil very easy because of cheto and autowin . longline not there. but there is one big glitch. the glitch is I choose curs cue . but I don't know why they give me both cue bless and cures cue.
            It sure looks to me like they are saying they have 20 mil in 5 hours from 2.5k because they are using cheato and autowin, but not long lines. I don't get the cursed vs. blessed cue reference, but it still looks like a cheater admission and advice for other cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by bogus6948 View Post
              I dunno, looks to me like he is blatantly saying he cheats and is talking about how to cheat.

For instance:

Yah, why would you worry about it, with 20 more accounts worth 4 billion each?

Next line:

If you, as an honest player, got banned, do you just go "psssshhhhttttt" and then change your ip address? Maybe, I know I sure don't think like that. If I got banned, I would a.) try to resolve it through whatever Mc offers as a support channel (which isn't much, and I know from experience), and then I'd move on.

Lastly, the statement that likely got them extincted:

It sure looks to me like they are saying they have 20 mil in 5 hours from 2.5k because they are using cheato and autowin, but not long lines. I don't get the cursed vs. blessed cue reference, but it still looks like a cheater admission and advice for other cheaters.
              100%. He was cheating.

Comment

Oh well, it was a good couple of weeks while it lasted - i thought i was finally going to get to 10000 trophies! Now Chetos are back in force i’m working my way backwards again.

Comment

They will come back as long as they can open new accounts.
                  Miniclip should impose IP bans on all cheaters.
                  It is not water tight but it will help.

Comment

I wonder what would make you think so dhaka? For one thing, changing your IP is hardly difficult or time consuming. For another, if you have a shared device (which I would guess is still common), your banning the cheater and anyone else using that device. Great if they are all cheating, but pretty harsh if only one is and several others are not.

I'd stick with banning individual *proven to be cheating* accounts, instead of saturation bombing banning. Just my thoughts on it.

Comment

I wonder what would make you think so dhaka? For one thing, changing your IP is hardly difficult or time consuming. For another, if you have a shared device (which I would guess is still common), your banning the cheater and anyone else using that device. Great if they are all cheating, but pretty harsh if only one is and several others are not.

I'd stick with banning individual *proven to be cheating* accounts, instead of saturation bombing banning. Just my thoughts on it.
                      I was trying to think from the point of view of the company and the honest players.
                      What solution do you propose ?
                      If the cheater can just open a new account and continue cheating, what is the use of banning them in the first place?
                      One unacceptable but effective solution would be to make the accounts paying ones.
                      Except for that, I thought IP banning would at least create an impediment for the cheaters.

Comment

Give me
                        a break. How many people are sharing an IP address. I bet it’s a tiny fraction of their users.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
                          [4.] I was trying to think from the point of view of the company and the honest players.
                          [1.] What solution do you propose ?
                          [2.] If the cheater can just open a new account and continue cheating, what is the use of banning them in the first place?
                          [3.] One unacceptable but effective solution would be to make the accounts paying ones.
                          Except for that, I thought IP banning would at least create an impediment for the cheaters.
                          1.) I thought of the possible solutions presented that it was pretty apparent which route I think they should go. They have a system for reporting, and once determined to be cheating, they pretty obviously have a system in place for removing (for reference, the earlier thread on social media posts about accounts being banned).

2.) I didn't think you were actually suggesting charging to make accounts heh, but I could be wrong. For a game to attract large numbers of players, I would almost suspect the account process would have to be free and open. I sure would not be playing if I had been asked to pay *just* to get started, but maybe that would be better all round heh. However, if someone is die hard going to cheat, and they keep getting banned, I would also guess at some point boredom alone might stop them from doing it.

After all, the main reason I suspect people keep doing it is that they are able to sell the accounts later. A banned account = 0 profits.

3.) I agree that would likely be unacceptable I seriously doubt anyone bent on cheating is going to be impeded in the slightest by an IP ban.

4.) I don't have a problem with that, and I sure would love it myself if you could go through life and only meet honest people, I just don't see it happening any time soon, and where this game is concerned, I sure don't see it happening if someone who is bent can make a profit on it (by selling well established accounts).

Comment

Originally posted by TerryCA View Post
                            Give me
                            a break. How many people are sharing an IP address. I bet it’s a tiny fraction of their users.
                            I think it might be a larger portion of the population than you suspect, your reality isn't universal.

I could drive less than 50 miles from my current location and find a town that is largely made of people sharing not just an ip address, but a central family owned PC. Depending on how detailed the game gets in detecting IP addresses, any family with a router is sharing an IP address as far as they are concerned.

I myself am sharing an IP address among 4 devices (although I am the only player of this game and only on one device at the moment, I am not the only person here who plays games). I think your fraction may not be so fractional.

IP address banning sounds like a wonderfully easy fix to many people, but I've been around long enough to see it fail to do what it was intended to do, and as I replied to Dhaka, you could knock out completely unintended targets along the way.

Comment

Agree - banning IP addresses is futile. Most IP addresses are dynamic - restart your router and you’ll probably get a different one. Using the unique device ID would be better but not perfect.

Comment

Seems lots of banned accounts were unbanned. Saw a few posts these couple days on 8bp supergroup of Facebook

Comment

speaking of banning by IP address, I do believe that miniclip uses this when matching up someone with a game,...... sometimes I play with 2 accounts simultaneously, matching them up in Miami or Dallas is impossible now... Never matches up... used to before.

so on one of the accounts, i used the Tor browser which gives me a totally different ip address of course.... and both of my accounts matched up in Dallas!! And I confirmed that replaying with same opponent doesn't work again.... it had worked briefly for a while but now it has stopped working again.

Comment

Ryan Cawdor That is true, I am guilty of rolling myself a time or two in the past and now it's impossible to do. Can't roll a opponent again that you've played for the day either, hard for me to get a match on my table now because of this. That is a good thing to stop the coin dealers on PC but down right silly they don't implement the same on mobile, that would stop the coin dealers completely but won't stop the cheating, cheaters going to cheat no matter what I guess and sell accounts loaded with coins that are doomed to be banned but the buyers are too naive to know this. But it is what it is I guess. Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate the Holiday, may your days be blessed.

Comment

yeah, you're right! Since you mentioned it I now noticed that about not getting the same opponent twice in one day....

Comment

Not getting the same opponent again is good for not getting the same cheater again in Berlin but they are usually there with a lot of accounts with the same name but different number behind the name so what little that does is none, lol. I've gave up on Berlin for some time now, only playing Istanbul no guidelines, and I tell you what,utter and complete ghost town now, I used to catch the coin swappers at 2.5m trying to roll themselves at 10m and they wouldn't get the bet they wanted or get themselves and they would just leave most time or try and pot the 9 ball quickly as possible. Made lots of coins from that strategy. Istanbul now seems to be a dying table, most never get the bet I spin on. I now always play whatever match the game gives me no matter what, if I meet a player that's down on their luck I usually just practice my cushion shots and end up letting them win. I do really miss the ability to re-rolling a player who beat me so I can try and get my coins back but even if I fail at least I tried and got the chance.

Comment

Working...
                                        X