The change to trophy road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The change to trophy road

I know it’s been some time since this change was made but does anyone find it frustrating? I had won lots of games in Berlin and was getting closer to winning a Berlin ring. Then suddenly they changed it to trophy road. Since then I’m getting further and further away from it. I can never get past a couple of wins in Berlin before I start losing. It’s so annoying as I was close and by now would have probably been on about my 4th ring the old way.

Originally posted by Danny44 View Post
    I know it’s been some time since this change was made but does anyone find it frustrating? I had won lots of games in Berlin and was getting closer to winning a Berlin ring. Then suddenly they changed it to trophy road. Since then I’m getting further and further away from it. I can never get past a couple of wins in Berlin before I start losing. It’s so annoying as I was close and by now would have probably been on about my 4th ring the old way.
    Yeah it's frustrating, it's like trying to climb up a greasy, slippery pole lol
     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Now the Chetos are gone it’s easier. The game is definitely rigged against those who don’t pay to play. It’s hard to get ahead when most Berlin games end in denials and you don’t get given the breaks.

I had a run yesterday where i performed 3 Berlin denials (every break i had) - and still ended up with less trophies than i started with. It’s literally impossible to get if you never make an error and still go backwards. That’s the game though, and why i mainly stick to Monaco

Comment

Agree, I think this is why they added elite tables. Before this, excluding Berlin the max trophy was 3000. I was stuck there for months. I'm useless at Berlin, tried 10 games and lost to some chetos - didn't want to go back. Unless you pay the subscription, you get one game every 24 hours so you end up losing tropies. I only got the monte Carlo ring for free, after that no luck...

Comment

Working...
        X