9 Ball pool coin amount un asked for change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Ball pool coin amount un asked for change

Why is it that when you bet 500k in 9 ball it comes up with you bet for 5k. 50k 100k etc hardly ever the amount you click on its been doing this for weeks now

Originally posted by Mick2 View Post
    Why is it that when you bet 500k in 9 ball it comes up with you bet for 5k. 50k 100k etc hardly ever the amount you click on its been doing this for weeks now
    Probably because there are so few players that it decides to give you the next lowest game it can find ? Are you on PC ? This used to happen to me on PC but I've never seen it on mobile.
     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Definitely seems to be a PC thing as cidercoder mentioned above. If nobody else is betting the same wager as you, it will keep trying until it finds the next lower amount to match you with.

Comment

I'm getting this on Android.

Comment

I get it on mobile quite often.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick2 View Post
            When you get kicked down to a lower match the phrasing *should* actually say "You called for x amount..." This indicates that the player you matched to did not choose the bet amount you did which, as Cider and CL mention, happens when a match for the amount you wanted is not imminent.

One way you can counter that happening (or at least, have it happen less often) is to set a time limit on your waiting for a match. Instead of just clicking and waiting until you match, click on the amount you want and give it 10 seconds. If no match occurs, hit the back arrow and try again immediately. You will find your far more often matched to the amount you want, BUT, it may take longer to get into each match overall (10 sec. waits multiple times).

Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X