new here a few ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here a few ideas

hey ppl i am new to the game, i really like pool and had played pool billards pro for ages before knowing and get use to 8 ball pool wich is a far superior game in every way plus have not seen a haker yet wich was comon thing on the otter one.
    just a few things from the top of my mind, didnt know if this is the place but anyway..

first the cues, there is ton of them and a lot of beatufull designs but they look so small on screen you barelly see their details etc. they could use an scale up a bit.
    second, the game rules from las vegas to dubai, 5 categories anouncing pocket for every ball is anoying, an estandard rule in between wouldnt hurt.

anyway overal awsome pool game, and hapy to see so many ppl playing it, looking foward to meet you in game chears..

Hi indios , welcome to the forum. Not sure if you know already from reading the forum, but this is only a fan forum, nothing official. Nice ideas though. Are you a PC or mobile player?

Comment

ah ok then. is there an oficial forum for the game or the dev doesnt care much about it lol?
      i play on mobile, more so when my doughter is at home and monopolize the pc ;p

Comment

Originally posted by indios View Post
        ah ok then. is there an oficial forum for the game or the dev doesnt care much about it lol?
        i play on mobile, more so when my doughter is at home and monopolize the pc ;p
        I dont know any official way to put across ideas to moneyclip, they tend to work with money in mind, and do nothing to help players. Sounds like a doom merchant type of comment, but thats just moneyclip for you.

Comment

What are the most popular 8ball pool chats/forums?

Comment

Originally posted by TerryCA View Post
            https://old.reddit.com/r/8BallPool/

Comment

Originally posted by TerryCA View Post
              https://www.reddit.com/r/8BallPool/

Comment

Working...
              X