Cool hand fluke a new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool hand fluke a new member

Firstly i want to thank miniclip forum for allowing me to becoming a member here and there are a few things that i would like to talk about . I want to ask if any of the members here have experienced NOT being able to move the ball in play here i have tried microsoft edge i have tried google and im hoping by turn to the good people of the forum here who may know why this is happening to me and i would like a solution. the next item is the inviting of new memberst to play the game it seems there is an error there again has anyone experienced this ? So i would like to make a suggestion whilst the rings collected possibly give status of how much one has played what id like to suggest if one is down on his/her luck to trade it for tokens ie money would that be possible to make a change like that? im sorry i do have one more thing id like to add it seems there are only set avatars one has to choose from why not expand it to anything one would like along with a change of name for the game whish is currently not possible. thanks to all for taking the time to read my comment. Elio

Originally posted by Cool hand Fluke View Post
    Firstly i want to thank miniclip forum for allowing me to becoming a member here and there are a few things that i would like to talk about . I want to ask if any of the members here have experienced NOT being able to move the ball in play here i have tried microsoft edge i have tried google and im hoping by turn to the good people of the forum here who may know why this is happening to me and i would like a solution. the next item is the inviting of new memberst to play the game it seems there is an error there again has anyone experienced this ? So i would like to make a suggestion whilst the rings collected possibly give status of how much one has played what id like to suggest if one is down on his/her luck to trade it for tokens ie money would that be possible to make a change like that? im sorry i do have one more thing id like to add it seems there are only set avatars one has to choose from why not expand it to anything one would like along with a change of name for the game whish is currently not possible. thanks to all for taking the time to read my comment. Elio
    Hi Cool hand Fluke , welcome to the forum. Firstly though, this forum has nothing to do with moneyclip as it is a fan forum only. Secondly, can you give some information on the problems your having, such as are you a mobile or PC player etc? Some of the fine folk here might be able to help anyways. Also, i have moved your post here into the 8 ball pool section of the forum so it may be seen more by pool players.

Comment

Regarding the inviting of new members issue u reported: You are talking about getting error message "param filters must be an array"? Yeah, that bug has been there for a couple of years now, miniclip is too lazy to fix it... The real cause of that error message is:
      Code:
      Access to manifest at 'https://www.facebook.com/data/manifest/' (redirected from 'https://apps.facebook.com/data/manifest/') from origin 'https://apps.facebook.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
      www.facebook.com/data/manifest/:1
             GET https://www.facebook.com/data/manifest/ net::ERR_FAILED 302

We don't know what you mean by not being able to move the ball in play?

Comment

welcome CHF
        have experienced NOT being able to move the ball in play
        No, you're the only 1 this happens to I suggest trying OPERA browser.

the inviting of new memberst to play the game it seems there is an error there again has anyone experienced this ?
        Yes, if the member ID is:
        429-883-478-4
        add them like this:
        with no spaces

id like to suggest if one is down on his/her luck to trade it for tokens ie money would that be possible to make a change like that?
        We can't help with that & you will never get them to consider this change because they will lose money selling coins, and money clip is ALL about the money not it's community.

it seems there are only set avatars one has to choose from why not expand it to anything one would like along with a change of name for the game whish is currently not possible.
        actually it is possible to use any avatar/profile pic you like, you just have to link a facebook account to it then it will display what ever pic you post on your facebook profile.
        you can learn how to easily make & connect a FB profile to your 8BP account HERE

Comment

Thank you miniclip master and to all with the suggestions . And i will explain further i have a PC im running windows 10 from which i play 8 ball miniclip im playing in microsoft edge and google during the playing of the game i can not i can not move the ball to any where else on the table the only time for me to move the ball is when the oponent puts the white ball into the pocket during the play the oponent can move the ball anywhere on the table . Now i suspect because i may have been outspoken with people cheating in the game the owners with a flick of a switch have denyed me the priviledge to move the ball anywhere i want during play just like them . I have asked them about fixing my problem but it seems who ever is in control is denying my request even with sorrys . lets face it we all know that the game if it were played correctly there would be much more skill involved the cheats way is the easy way out and it was my beef then there are many that would not reach the ranks of ulta champions had it not been for cheating and if skills were involved by no movement of the ball during play would change the dynamics of the game . My ID is 422-296-309-9 . Now i want to address the helpful members here.
          Dear Ryan wouldnt you think if they fixed that error that alot more people would be invited making it much more profitable for them if as has been said there about money. Wiccatree thank you for the suggestion but i think not even a third browser would fix the problem if it doesnt work on the current two again thank you. i want to call myself cool hand fluke and have an avatar that i like i will click on the HERE. and hope i have success thank you.To Miniclip master as im a newbee i appreciate the correct transfer to the right area thankyou.

Comment

denyed
            for me I was expecting an intelectual reply & some form of gratitude because all of your questions have been answered.
            but as I'm not a Mod on this site I can't get past the fact you can't spell the word "denied", so I wont be replying further, I suggest you re-read the replies you've been given because the answeres you seek are there.
            denyed
            My ID is 422-296-309-9 [/QUOTE]
            if it's coins you seek I can give you coins as I'm sure a lot of members here will!
            just Axe bro!

Comment

play me FLUKE I'll give you a mil or 2...

Comment

To Miniclip master as im a newbee i appreciate the correct transfer to the right area thankyou.
                Err, call me Coolocker please, lol. Miniclip master makes me want to puke tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Err, call me Coolocker please, lol. Miniclip master makes me want to puke tbh.
                  he's actually an amazing player I hope he joins my group!

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

he's actually an amazing player I hope he joins my group!
                    Elio?

Comment

yessssssssssssssssss he's great

Comment

Dear Ryan wouldnt you think if they fixed that error that alot more people would be invited making it much more profitable for them if as has been said there about money. Wiccatree thank you for the suggestion but i think not even a third browser would fix the problem if it doesnt work on the current two again thank you. i want to call myself cool hand fluke and have an avatar that i like i will click on the HERE. and hope i have success thank you.To Miniclip master as im a newbee i appreciate the correct transfer to the right area thankyou.
                        nope....Miniclip doesn't care about people playing on the PC version of the game.... there have been bugs for the last few years that still haven't been fixed!! Miniclip prefers to wank off and come out with promos and new cues rather than fixing their bugs...

Comment

Ooook Now Wiccatree if you had read it like it was suppose to be read i did thank you for the suggestion and my apologies coolocker i was not versed in the right protocol but now that i know i will use your name correctly here . Wiccatree as i am using a pc the link that you sent me to referring to HERE talks of mobile to change of name and avatar thats why i did write back to you if this was also applying to pc's as well my apologies i am from the animal kingdom if im not edumacated to the correct spelling of " denied " we are not all perfect .

Comment

T
                            O

...JUST STOPPING BY TO SAY HELLO

AND TO WELCOME YOU, TOO

...GOOD LUCK AND

HAVE FUN

!
                            !
                            !

N
                            E
                            L

A
                            Do everything with so much love in your heart that you

would never want to do it any other way...

Comment

my apologies i am from the animal kingdom if im not edumacated to the correct spelling of " denied " we are not all perfect .
                              i wasn't having a go i think your a skilled player
                              the millionaire cue is a shortcut to the country cue.

Comment

Working...
                              X