"AVATAR"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "AVATAR"

My Miniclip profile logged in with Facebook, you know how you can change your Avatar with an uploaded pic etc and use it on your Miniclip profile right . . . . . .

well i am not able to change it anymore and cant figure out why, would anybody be knowledgeable on what i might be doing wrong?

In the past i was able to change as i pleased, whenever i pleased, now no longer.

Frustrated

hi do you mean, you're not able to change your facebook profile pic?
    or that you're not able to select the pre-made Avatars within the 8BP game?

if it's the facebook profile pic thats not updating on your eight ball account I suggest you delete all the cookies" in your browser, that will fix it
    you can hold CONTROL & SHIFT then tap the DELETE key to do this.
    (remember to save your password 1st).

Comment

I have a account that was stuck on the old avatar yome that you used to be able to create and would never change to my FB picture, I changed it to the bunny rabbit preset picture Miniclip offers, worse mistake I ever made because now it's stuck on that forever and won't change, the in game avatars work fine though but I am not a fan of those, I have legendary cues on that account and I can't stand that account all because of that bug. I've researched like crazy trying to find a solution but nothing has worked.

Comment

Wiccatree,

Yes my Facebook pic/avatar should reflect back onto miniclip avatar, but it doesn't ??

Clearing cookies etc does not solve it

Comment

Originally posted by KODII View Post
          Wiccatree,

Yes my Facebook pic/avatar should reflect back onto miniclip avatar, but it doesn't ??

Clearing cookies etc does not solve it
          have you tried knocking on the neighbours radiator pipes?? THREE TIMES!
          i read in a book in a dream that could possible help, but it WAS a dream so
          sorry I wish ?I could help!
          let me mull it over a while...

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

have you tried knocking on the neighbours radiator pipes?? THREE TIMES!
            i read in a book in a dream that could possible help, but it WAS a dream so
            sorry I wish ?I could help!
            let me mull it over a while...
            Mull it over a wine instead. Its better for you, and more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Mull it over a wine instead. Its better for you, and more fun.
              OH LOOK COOLS BEING RACIST AGAINST WINE DRINKERS AGAIN WOOP WOOP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

OH LOOK COOLS BEING RACIST AGAINST WINE DRINKERS AGAIN WOOP WOOP!!!!
                Yeah, i dont like wine drinkers, unless they are caring people. Wait, no, i mean sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X