No announcement yet.

Post Your Games/Clips (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks COOLOCKER , I was playing kinda mad, I shouldn't have been. When I recorded that it was Sunday night here and the leader board week was almost over and every opponent I was getting was low level extremely good players, that one had a 50 win streak, maybe they was trying to win the league on their small accounts or something another but I'd had enough, that was my last game of last week, I did win the player leader boards though. Was you able to win the country leader boards???

Comment

Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
      Thanks COOLOCKER , I was playing kinda mad, I shouldn't have been. When I recorded that it was Sunday night here and the leader board week was almost over and every opponent I was getting was low level extremely good players, that one had a 50 win streak, maybe they was trying to win the league on their small accounts or something another but I'd had enough, that was my last game of last week, I did win the player leader boards though. Was you able to win the country leader boards???
      I did indeed Mary. Country and diamond. Funny you should mention that though, because i was getting a heap of low coin games as well, which made me bite the bullet and play Berlin. I had 2 players neck and neck with me until then.

Comment

Congratulations COOLOCKER on your awesome achievement that you earned and deserve!!!! I hope someday I'll have the might to win top country, my achievement was from an unearned glitch that gave it to me but I'd rather earn it, top USA is usually very discouraging most weeks, players with 60 billion if not more is a bit much for me. I've noticed players like that in bunches a few hours before the league is over and also a few hours into the beginning of a new league week as well, it's aggravating and a bruise to the ole ego getting robbed by a level 20 with 100 win percent, only 24 games played, who miraculously haven't even had to pot a single ball and their total winnings over 500 million, LOL, but it happens.

Comment

Congratulations COOLOCKER on your awesome achievement that you earned and deserve!!!! I hope someday I'll have the might to win top country, my achievement was from an unearned glitch that gave it to me but I'd rather earn it, top USA is usually very discouraging most weeks, players with 60 billion if not more is a bit much for me. I've noticed players like that in bunches a few hours before the league is over and also a few hours into the beginning of a new league week as well, it's aggravating and a bruise to the ole ego getting robbed by a level 20 with 100 win percent, only 24 games played, who miraculously haven't even had to pot a single ball and their total winnings over 500 million, LOL, but it happens.
          Thanks Mary. But i look at it this way, its a small enough island with a smaller amount of PC users than most countries. Put me in the US leaderboards and you would find it hard to pick me out on the list, lol. Im not sure whats going on, but it was usually full of players you know for a fact didnt live here. That seems to have stopped for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Thanks Mary. But i look at it this way, its a small enough island with a smaller amount of PC users than most countries. Put me in the US leaderboards and you would find it hard to pick me out on the list, lol. Im not sure whats going on, but it was usually full of players you know for a fact didnt live here. That seems to have stopped for some reason?
            Yeah CL - If I could set my Country to Wales instead of UK, it would only be me, Dafydd and Irfon competing for the leagues. . . hehe. I'd still lose though, as I'd get randomly zeroed. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post

Yeah CL - If I could set my Country to Wales instead of UK, it would only be me, Dafydd and Irfon competing for the leagues. . . hehe. I'd still lose though, as I'd get randomly zeroed. . .
              Thanks Hwli, you just reminded me to contact these clowns and see if i can get them to do something about the winnings. Just about to walk out the door though, wish me luck, lol. That storm is brewing and is only going to get stronger out there.

Comment

wow.,... you are killer good on that ngl table....especially those bank shots.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                  quick 1 with KODII what an amazing indirect on the black!!

you closed ur youtube account??

Comment

Thank you Ryan Cawdor for the compliment, I do well on the 9 ball NGL table, I used to be just as good on the 8 ball NGL table as well but I don't play that table as much these days unless I start getting the same opponents over and over again on the Istanbul table, last time I played on the Beijing table Hwli made me look like a beginner. Here's our match, I cut the beginning when I checked his stats, I'm not certain if he wants that kinda thing public. I tell you, I'm okay at it but Hwli takes the cake on being the best IMO. I really enjoyed watching your videos Ryan and I hope to see more game play from you as you too are one of the greats. I like seeing the politics of the other tables I don't play, my pattern is Istanbul and Berlin, was a time all I'd play was Dallas, the Miami table is more difficult for me because the guidelines contrast with the table color, for me that is. Happy 8 balling to each and all!!!

Comment

Reaching 28 Billion Coins!!!

Comment

Reaching 28 Billion Coins!!!

Some cracking shots in there again Mary. Loved the red in the first game, followed by that triple ball in game 2, lol.

Comment

Hello Mary. Ta for the compliment but as I recall, I played 2 absolutely rubbish shots, missed by miles (can't see the vid, I'll look later). I thought you played some cracking shots. I enjoyed the game, it would be nice if more people played this way.

Comment

Thank you COOLOCKER and Hwli , I do need to learn more control though. During our game I forgot to adjust my setting so you could add me as a friend and vice versa so we could play later, I was just too excited I got to play you again and plumb forgot. If I ever meet either of you two again I'll take the game as a practice my bank shots game and try and make it fun, if either of you aren't in the mood for such a game if we meet I totally understand, I too know time is often limited on what we can and can't do in the game. You both are so good on that table!!!

Comment

Thank you COOLOCKER and Hwli , I do need to learn more control though. During our game I forgot to adjust my setting so you could add me as a friend and vice versa so we could play later, I was just too excited I got to play you again and plumb forgot. If I ever meet either of you two again I'll take the game as a practice my bank shots game and try and make it fun, if either of you aren't in the mood for such a game if we meet I totally understand, I too know time is often limited on what we can and can't do in the game. You both are so good on that table!!!
                              Bankshots it is then Mary, lol. Its the only way i play whenever i meet Hwli in game, or when we challenge each other. Have to say my game has improved ever since i started playing that way with Hwli. But also have to say hes way better than me at it, lol.

Comment

MaryKent90210 COOLOCKER I watched the video last night. I missed 3 shots badly. . . I'd say that performance is nothing to write home about. It frustrates me that sometimes I can't 'see' the angles but I could on the last shot? I swear I'm better at the game after a few shandy's. . .I intend to test that theory this evening. . . At least when I miss then, I can blame the booze. . .

Comment

COOLOCKER , I too have noticed that after seeing the angle and potting a few bank shots on the NGL tables normal shots seem to be much easier, I warn you though I take extreme spells with my ability, sometimes it might seem a child that hasn't even learned to walk is playing but I assure it isn't LOL, yet I thought you was really good at it COOLOCKER, our last game we both was having a rough time with it. Hwli you are too humble, I believe you'd play just as good if not better being tipsy. I wish I'd recorded our game play at a higher quality, 1080p lags my computer really bad so I have the recorder video output scaled to 720p and that helps some on smoothness but makes the video a bit blurry. Yet the fact that you deal with the lag and still make the best of the game is outstanding Hwli!!! Happy Friday to everyone and a little FYI, today is free reward Friday courtesy of mini-clip if anyone is interested here is a link.

https://8ballpool.com/en/events/free...d-birthday-cue

Comment

COOLOCKER I take extreme spells with my ability, sometimes it might seem a child that hasn't even learned to walk is playing
                                    Thats a page right out of my playbook Mary, lol. Im the exact same. I think the improvement part on my end is the actual bank shots, but you are correct in saying it seems to make normal shots easier. I win a few more games now when i have to bank than before.

Comment

Did you ever contact Mini-clip about your club winnings yet COOLOCKER? My leader board winnings crapped out today while I was trying to catch up with the person that passed me overnight, first time I've ever had my leader board winnings to be reset and have to start from zero but now I believe they aren't going up at all. I tell you I don't know what the deal is with this crap, I'm no cheater and one of the fairest players while playing 8 ball pool, my opponents usually get a chance when playing me as I'm not the best player there is, I don't steal coins playing on multiple accounts throughout the week, I don't transfer coins because that is just completely stupid in my opinion. Yet I don't know why this is happening, I'm sure others are dealing with these issues too, I'm getting to the point where I don't even care anymore. Wish there was a way to to opt out of leader boards all together and not have to constantly worry if or when it will happen. It's so annoying. At least I was able to achieve what I have so far on my account, almost 29 billion is a new record for me, 27 billion is as high as I've ever pushed any of my accounts. I'm seriously considering just seeing how far I can push the level up to on this account, it's not the best of my accounts and I find it to be a bit unlucky for some reason but that's probably all just in my mind. But anyways, it is what it is I guess, sorry to vent off topic. Good luck out there in the 8 ball pool world, may your aim be true and your will to win be great. Happy 8 balling to you all.

Comment

Did you ever contact Mini-clip about your club winnings yet COOLOCKER? My leader board winnings crapped out today while I was trying to catch up with the person that passed me overnight, first time I've ever had my leader board winnings to be reset and have to start from zero but now I believe they aren't going up at all. I tell you I don't know what the deal is with this crap, I'm no cheater and one of the fairest players while playing 8 ball pool, my opponents usually get a chance when playing me as I'm not the best player there is, I don't steal coins playing on multiple accounts throughout the week, I don't transfer coins because that is just completely stupid in my opinion. Yet I don't know why this is happening, I'm sure others are dealing with these issues too, I'm getting to the point where I don't even care anymore. Wish there was a way to to opt out of leader boards all together and not have to constantly worry if or when it will happen. It's so annoying. At least I was able to achieve what I have so far on my account, almost 29 billion is a new record for me, 27 billion is as high as I've ever pushed any of my accounts. I'm seriously considering just seeing how far I can push the level up to on this account, it's not the best of my accounts and I find it to be a bit unlucky for some reason but that's probably all just in my mind. But anyways, it is what it is I guess, sorry to vent off topic. Good luck out there in the 8 ball pool world, may your aim be true and your will to win be great. Happy 8 balling to you all.

I havent Mary. I thought about it for a bit before deciding not to. All my problems started when i contacted them first, lol. Was thinking if i tried again it might lead to something worse? Sorry to hear about your leaderboard winnings, but not surprised because of the shit show that is moneyclip. Hopefully its a one off and the winnings come back safe and sound.

Comment

• Thank you COOLOCKER , it is okay though, I did expect it sooner or later. I don't blame you on not contacting them on the matter as my experiences with such has found them a bit useless with automated robot responses on the issues we deal with, I just didn't want to say that before you decided for yourself on your decision because I felt I'd be unfairly trying to persuade you against it. What I believe mini-clip does during the support process is run the complainants unique ID through a past purchase check and if it comes up as no purchases they simply just don't care. Just my opinion. I guess they can be helpful for others but I've never had any luck with them.

Comment

Working...
                                          X