Post Your Games/Clips (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
    Thank you COOLOCKER , it is okay though, I did expect it sooner or later. I don't blame you on not contacting them on the matter as my experiences with such has found them a bit useless with automated robot responses on the issues we deal with, I just didn't want to say that before you decided for yourself on your decision because I felt I'd be unfairly trying to persuade you against it. What I believe mini-clip does during the support process is run the complainants unique ID through a past purchase check and if it comes up as no purchases they simply just don't care. Just my opinion. I guess they can be helpful for others but I've never had any luck with them.
    Nailed it Mary.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Nailed it Mary.
      What he said. . . Sorry to hear about your problems Mary. I've also been putting up with the same stuff for a while. No way am I contacting Minicrap about it, the only time I've contacted them in recent years was about glitches on the Sion account, just before it got zeroed by them. . . Their customer service seems to be 'make it worse and they'll stop contacting us'

Comment

• 8 Ball Pool, 4 Force stat Cue vs 5 Force stat Cue. Force matters. Just piddling around practicing. Also a failed attempt at the coin challenge game, failed miserably and broke my brain so I had to move on, I do think (31213121312) could have been possible but didn't know if the number would have been acceptable towards the challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hwli View Post

What he said. . . Sorry to hear about your problems Mary. I've also been putting up with the same stuff for a while. No way am I contacting Minicrap about it, the only time I've contacted them in recent years was about glitches on the Sion account, just before it got zeroed by them. . . Their customer service seems to be 'make it worse and they'll stop contacting us'
          LOL, moneycrap....I agree Hwli, contacting them makes matters worse, automated responses is all they are good for. I know they gotta have lots of players contacting them but their responses tell me they just don't care. Has your winnings started working Hwli?... mine started working Friday exactly 3 weeks after they messed up, since then I've only been playing 2.5 million NGL bets only, the way I see it is if they are to mess up again I don't want to be heavily invested in the leader-boards when they do, lessen the sting so to say. It disgusts me when it happens if I'm trying to win first place so I'll not be bothered any more but still it would be nice to get me some good boxes but Beijing and Istanbul boxes will do for now, hope I'm lucky enough to meet you again at some point as I've gotten better at NGL as they are the only tables I've been playing. If I do I'll probably get too excited at getting to play you and mess up while trying to show off, lol, it happens.

Comment

• Hello MaryKent90210 . Yes, about Wednesday? last week, my winnings started working again in the weekly league but not the club last week. I believe my winnings are showing for the club this week (at least they were) I don't know if they still are as when I click on the club leaderboard, my screen only shows me winning anything this week, everyone else is at 0 and I'm sure that isn't right. Overall, I think it's working but I expect it to stop at any moment, it has in the past.

As for playing again, I'm game. I do the same when I match with people on here - I think I try too hard, this always leads to some absolutely rubbish shots. I'm better when I don't have to think about it, that and the fact that I often run hot and cold, but I think we all do?

I see in your signature to have an accent on the a Mary? In welsh that would be called a 'to bach' which translates as 'small roof'. It's usually used on the first vowel of a word to lengthen the pronunciation ( I think, I'm definitely not an authority on this) just curious how it applies in this case? I've not seen it used in English?
            Anyway, back to work...

Comment

• Hello Hwli , PC weekly winnings are unpredictable, while reading through the mini clip forum thread on the forums I found a link that COOLOCKER posted and one of the reasons Mini-clip stated for weekly winnings not working is from just playing on PC, I don't recall ever finding that while doing my research on the issues we face, that statement eases my mind, but what a cruel joke that is to zero our weekly winnings making us believe we've gotten in trouble, kudos to COOLOCKER for finding that and posting it, glad I decided to read the entire thread now, still haven't read completely through it yet but I will.

I know all too well about the hot and cold, sometimes it can seem like someone else is playing and not me. My main concern when playing someone from this site is whether or not the dreaded in your face will shoot across the screen lol, then I have to come back here with us both knowing about it, first time I played COOLOCKER after becoming a member here the pressure was great, I broke and cleared the mess and scratched on my last shot, COOLOCKER had a easy game from there on, he got down to the last few balls he said good game with confidence and I knew then he wasn't going to smear it in my face so to say. I been getting quitters like crazy at 2.5 million, I'm worried I'll get banned or something so I recorded my game play yesterday but it's really boring watching opponents leave the game for 30 minutes straight so I won't upload it, currently setting at a 51 win streak, crazy they do that but free coins so what can I say.

I'm not too sure what that means, I thought it was a angel's halo actually but coincidentally when I visited the site this morning my signature had messed up again, I had lots of issues trying to get it to work in the past after trying everything only for it to start working once I reached elite membership status on here, my heart sank when I seen it messed up again, finally fixed it when I copied the BB code of a pic from the glitter graphics website, thank goodness I fixed it. I'm not certain but I think something is wrong with the site we post images at to get images to work on here, I was trying to post a screenshot of my 51 streak and cant as what I upload is a blank clear white image, maybe that's why my signature stopped working.

Comment

• Hi Hwli - you showed up at 2.5M winnings pretty early on but you haven't moved since . . . . so I guess it worked briefly !
                ps. do you like my matching avatars lol
                 Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Hello cidercoder. Thanks for letting me know. My screen shows me at no.1 with about 700M but I suspected it was lying. I tried responding loads of times in the club chat when you said my winnings were working, all the posts got deleted so I gave up and just put 'ta'. I figured it should stay there - does anyone know why some club chat messages get deleted? I understand some key words may cause it, but it seems completely random???

As for the matching pics. . . erm . . . Yes?

Comment

Hello cidercoder. Thanks for letting me know. My screen shows me at no.1 with about 700M but I suspected it was lying. I tried responding loads of times in the club chat when you said my winnings were working, all the posts got deleted so I gave up and just put 'ta'. I figured it should stay there - does anyone know why some club chat messages get deleted? I understand some key words may cause it, but it seems completely random???
                    As for the matching pics. . . erm . . . Yes?
                    Yep, some of my chat messages also seem to mysteriously disappear. I assume, like you, that there are obviously some key words or phrases that the chat algorithm looks for but sometimes it just seems to remove chat messages for no apparent reason. I quite often see random conversations but can't figure out what is going out due to the missing content !
                     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Hot and cold is exactly what im going through now as well folks, but more on the cold side. I was recording earlier also to show how bad im playiung lately, but because im playing so badly, i didnt take the games seriously, lol. So i scrapped the recording. Thanks for the mention Mary. I usually dont comment in games until somebody says anything to me first. But i always say something like good game if the other player has played well.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                        Hot and cold is exactly what im going through now as well folks, but more on the cold side. I was recording earlier also to show how bad im playiung lately, but because im playing so badly, i didnt take the games seriously, lol. So i scrapped the recording. Thanks for the mention Mary. I usually dont comment in games until somebody says anything to me first. But i always say something like good game if the other player has played well.
                        I too have crazy days like that, you'll get back to your usual style COOLOCKER, sometimes it is difficult from day to day, I thought I was ready for 10 million Beijing a little bit ago, first match was against a level 43, my fault I lost as I couldn't clear the mess, then rolled a 79 level player at 10 million and same thing, I went back down to 2.5 million. Some days I just play like I've got a broken wrist I tell you. Some days I'm stubborn like the last time I was on the Berlin table, haven't played there since.

Comment

• Mary - opponents leaving for 30 mins straight? That's crazy. I have found maybe 1 in 5 quitters in Beijing lately? But I'm betting 10M. Maybe you're getting so many quitters as the bet is lower? Either way, at least it should help with your wp?

Comment

Mary - opponents leaving for 30 mins straight? That's crazy. I have found maybe 1 in 5 quitters in Beijing lately? But I'm betting 10M. Maybe you're getting so many quitters as the bet is lower? Either way, at least it should help with your wp?
                            On mobile, in Seoul/Bangkok/Paris, I don't see that many quitters, maybe as low as 1 in 15 - which could credibly be because someone knocks on their front door or whatever !

On a good note though, all the Chetos seem to have disappeared for the time being . . . played about 50 games in Seoul and not seen one - so far - touch wood lol
                            Last edited by cidercoder; 26-10-23, 08:25 AM.
                             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Mary - opponents leaving for 30 mins straight? That's crazy. I have found maybe 1 in 5 quitters in Beijing lately? But I'm betting 10M. Maybe you're getting so many quitters as the bet is lower? Either way, at least it should help with your wp?
                              It has Hwli, last image I posted here I had 51.7%, now I'm at 52.8%, the image I posted back with the video I last posted has disappeared, something definitely wrong with the site I use to post images here, I hope it's fixed soon. I'm not ashamed to play at 2.5 million, I lose there too and I'm okay with that, for me it is about comfort, at 10 million I know one mistake and more times than not that means a loss, 10 million Istanbul is a different story, right now I prefer Beijing as I'm trying to improve my consistency, I've even started using a break that guarantees a ball goes in too. This might sound stupid to some but right now when I play I'm playing for the rings, nearly at a billion leader board winnings but at least I'm having fun, and yep, I've gotten too many quitters but I do like that, lol. When I have time to play my pattern usually is from 730 million to 770 million, then the next time I play I go from 770 million to 830 million and hold that pattern, I don't count or play with the 32 billion I have and there for I just ignore it, this strategy has helped me improve, but the other night when I played I've never seen so many runners in my life. I can upload the video if you want me to. I pray I don't get into trouble from them doing that crap though. I'll play them win or lose, they should play, why do the leave, I'm not going to leave because that's the bet I'm playing at. I don't know, guess I just have mixed emotions about the situation I suppose.

Comment

• I used to dislike the quitters as much as the cheto's Mary but after I met so many chetos over a prolonged period, my wp dropped and it took me about 6 weeks to get it back. Since then I don't care so much about the quitters - I figure it all balances out in the end, especially as anything is rarely done about any of this. It doesn't matter if you play for 2.5M or 2.5B really, (not that there is an option) - they're all imaginary coins, aren't they? I have to admit, I only play 10M beijing as it's the default number when I click on it, if it wasn't, I'd be too lazy to click an extra button each time. . .

Comment

• Yeah Hwli , same as me, now I look at it as a victory towards another ring. I use to be very generous to the cheaters, after losing 250-300 million I'd give up on the table luckily or unluckily that's how we both discovered the best time NOT to play there, only good thing I admit about the cheaters is they made me better at the game.

When I have good days I can do pretty good at 10 million on either NGL tables especially 9 ball but some days it is hit and miss lol, I believe you'd do good at either 2.5 or 10 billion for that matter Hwli as you have the skills and I believe you'd thrive under the pressure. Imagine if that was a optional bet, the game would be a totally different entity. Hopefully the cheto doesn't get as bad as it once was or any kinds of new cheat doesn't ever infest the PC version as bad as it once was and mini-clip finds a way to stop it entirely on mobile.

Comment

• I just had my winnings zeroed. Was playing a few games in Berlin when i got a pop up saying i had overtaken somebody on my friends list and knew they hadnt played. Had a look and saw 20 Million. Mad that the winnings where taken away, and yet they are adding since been zeroed, lol.

Edit:

The winnings are adding when i play Beijing, but not when i play Berlin. Defo a glitch.

Comment

• You mean just the leader board winnings right COOLOCKER , that is weird and a bit crazy, I've never seen that happen, your positive you hadn't played the person before at some point this week right?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
                                        You mean just the leader board winnings right COOLOCKER , that is weird and a bit crazy, I've never seen that happen, your positive you hadn't played the person before at some point this week right?
                                        Yeah, positive Mary. Ive only started playing Berlin lately, so almost everyone i meet in there is usually somebody i havent played before. And its the league winnings that have gone, lol.

Comment

• PC does some crazy stuff sometimes COOLOCKER , that's the only thing I can think of, weirdest glitch ever too. That is awful that your leader board winnings was reset, I wish I knew why mini-clip does this to us. Have you been playing good on the big table COOLOCKER?? I played a game today that was just amazing IMO, I don't believe my opponent was even watching and believe they was playing on multiple accounts, I only say this because the stats look like they are dumping the coins but who knows really. I had the best luck in that game, if they was watching I'm sure they thought I was a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                                          X