No announcement yet.

Post Your Games/Clips (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Hwli , It was difficult when I did lose lol. A thread where we post our win streaks would be awesome!!! Maybe see who could get the highest, maybe it could push us to play better but if I'm not mistaken I seen you with a 70 win streak once I believe, maybe even higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
      Thank you Hwli , It was difficult when I did lose lol. A thread where we post our win streaks would be awesome!!! Maybe see who could get the highest, maybe it could push us to play better but if I'm not mistaken I seen you with a 70 win streak once I believe, maybe even higher.
      Wow Mary, that is a brilliant win streak for sure. If you want, i wil start a thread for win streaks, just let me know. Wel done you.

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Wow Mary, that is a brilliant win streak for sure. If you want, i wil start a thread for win streaks, just let me know. Wel done you.
        Ah sod it, i did it anyways, lol.

Comment

• Sorry COOLOCKER , just now seen this. Thanks for the complement on the win streak, ATM not having the luck your having, lol.

Comment

• I moved this to the other thread, sorry.

Comment

• 8 Ball Pool, 42 Billion Coins!!!

Comment

• 8 Ball Pool, inmate-e93764

Comment

• Kung Lao Wins

If I had it to do over I would have potted my last target ball normally then tried potting the 8 in right bottom or right top pocket with a little help from the one ball, might have been risky but better than trying to clear it. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't see that at the time.

Last edited by MaryKent90210; 16-12-23, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• 8 Ball Pool, 43 Billion Coins!!!

Comment

• !

Comment

• Here you go Hwli , I left the video as is except I cut the 7 minutes we took on the 8 ball in round 2. I felt it best to leave it as is because it shows the progress we go through when we calculate the path of the cue and target ball, the only way I'm able to make shots like that is to visualize what will happen, some day's it's very difficult much like you've described previously, kiss shots sure can break a brain if you let it.

To Everyone.
                        This will be my last post here on the forums, I'm currently going through a unhealthy situation with another member here and I find it very difficult to handle, If I stay I feel the forums may become a place I dread and not love. I've had issues like this in the past, honestly didn't think I'd go through that here, maybe I deserve it for being so tenderhearted. I've noticed a few other members that have mentioned similar issues before disappearing completely from the forums so this could be a repeating pattern. I hold no grudges. I tried to hold off until after Christmas to say my goodbyes but I feel that time has came at this moment. First off I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas and happy holidays regardless of your religious beliefs, I hope all your Christmas wishes come true. Happy new year as well. I hope I've made each and all of your visits here just a little bit more enjoyable. I'll not burn no bridges but strictly keeping to 8 ball pool, here's my list of the all time greats that I have met over the years and there has been so many. May seem a bit silly to some but I can only base this list off my experiences of the players I've played over the years and the tables I make a home at. Most of these players can be found on the phenomenal players thread. First place and second place is a double tie, 1st place Bernie the beast and Hwli the flying Hawaiian, sorry for the nick name, I know, I'm a weirdo lol, I've played Bernie on many tables over the years, that's mainly why I list him first, Hwli listed second as a tie with Bernie, if you ever meet Hwli you'll know your in for a whipping, the fact he playes indirect with me gives me a glimmer of hope and even then it's a battle, he's a remarkable player. 2nd place goes to COOLOCKER and Lao, COOLOCKER comes first because he's able to do something I've never seen from Lao, that's the ability to show compassion and to win a game from a no win situation, Lao lacks both those abilities, a good player should never rely on a break to win although it sure does make it easier as he's demonstrated countless times over the years. So many really good players here, Gingio, KODII, cidercoder, far too many to mention here. KODII I consider among the best as well, the fact he has 31 billion coins and the win percentage he's got while playing Mumbai Berlin and Dallas is remarkable, and that's during the worse PC cheater problem PC has seen, those are the hardest tables IMO, Ryan is a fearlessly good player that will put you in your place if provoked, wiccatree is another player that is full of much potential, play's better mad as she has demonstrated but a good smart player when need be. I try not to take the game too seriously and always try and make this game fun even with the cheater problems that is going on at the moment. I feel I've spoken my peace and I wish you all the best in each and everything you do in life's journey. Long live PC 8 ball pool, happy 8balling to each and all. GOODBYE!!!

Comment

• !

Comment

• Good luck with everything Mary. Shame you feel like leaving, I've enjoyed communicating with you. Hope to play you again.

Comment

• cya later geezer
                              Last edited by tr1pha; 23-12-23, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• It would be a shame to see you go MaryKent90210 , hope you might re-consider ? I've enjoyed your posts and will miss them if they stop. I haven't noticed any arguements tho so I've no idea who this other member is, can't we just just boot them out of the forum ?
                                 Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• I hope you reconsider Mary, the forum is a better place for having you here. I too will miss your posts. Even if we dont see each other here on the forums, then i hope to meet you in game sometime. This is 1 post from you that im not going to hit the like button on for obvious reasons.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear this Mary , Came as a shock. i will miss your beautiful posts . you certainly livened up the forum .I truly hope you reconsider. I know how you feel though being through it myself in the past and understand your wishes .

Comment

• I AM SO SORRY TO

HEAR THIS NEWS, MARY:

YOU MUST NOT SAY

GOODBYE TO US AND

RECONSIDER THIS

DECISION - YOUR

UPLIFTING SPIRIT AND

UNIQUE TALENTS WILL

BE MISSED MUCH

AROUND HERE…

PLEASE

S
                                      T
                                      A
                                      Y

!
                                      !
                                      !

NELA
                                      Do everything with so much love in your heart that you

would never want to do it any other way...

Comment

• Comment

• I am very sorry to hear, Mary, that you are leaving the forum.

I wish you were not going...

it has been wonderful having you add such heartfelt posts

and your own personal style to the threads.

You have made the forum a happier place to come to.

I hope you reconsider your decision.

I will miss you and I wish for you all the very best !

I hope you decide to stay !

Comment

Working...
                                          X