Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum's Hall of Fame: How many 8b WINS do you have?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen a better strike rate after so many games ?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jammy Dodger 75 View Post
      Has anyone seen a better strike rate after so many games ?
      The file posting system in this forum is broken so we can't see the pics you've been trying to post. You need to use an external pic posting site like postimages.com or imgbb.com to upload them before posting them here.

If you scroll up a bit you can see that Hwli has a better strike rate with 24k games played so I can't wait to see how many more games you have played to match that

Comment

• Dont you just touch my screenshot. It shows you all my stats

Comment

• No Jammy Dodger 75 , we cant see it when we click on it. You should try upload your picture onto this image hosting site below:

https://postimages.org/

When its uploaded, copy the code from the "Hotlink for forums" section, and paste it into your post here. Then we can see it.

Comment

• Screenshot_20210722-170500_8 Ball Pool.jpg

Comment

• 9534 Games in and still 79% strike rate and 7534 Won
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jammy Dodger 75 View Post
                9534 Games in and still 79% strike rate and 7534 Won
                Very nice win rate there so far Jammy Dodger 75 .

Comment

• "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator."

How come I can't see the image?

Comment

• Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
                    "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator."

How come I can't see the image?
                    That would be down to the sites dodgy image hosting system undiscovad . I cant see the image either.

Comment

• With permission from cidercoder , here is a pic of his accounts stats. Awesome stats my man, mind blowing:

Comment

• Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                        With permission from cidercoder , here is a pic of his accounts stats. Awesome stats my man, mind blowing:

Wow this is amazing

Comment

With permission from cidercoder , here is a pic of his accounts stats. Awesome stats my man, mind blowing:

Game won and ball potted ratio is not looking fine.
                          By the way it seems to be a dream account to have.
                          One of the best I have ever seen

Comment

• Originally posted by the.assn View Post
                            Game won and ball potted ratio is not looking fine.
                            By the way it seems to be a dream account to have.
                            One of the best I have ever seen
                            There was some mess up with tournament games a good few years ago, not sure what they did but they either removed balls potted in tour games or they just added extra games on without the balls because they hadn't counted tour games correctly. Either way I was over 8 balls per game before that and can find screenshots if you want to show how I got there lol
                             Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

• Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                              There was some mess up with tournament games a good few years ago, not sure what they did but they either removed balls potted in tour games or they just added extra games on without the balls because they hadn't counted tour games correctly. Either way I was over 8 balls per game before that and can find screenshots if you want to show how I got there lol
                              oh gocha.
                              I don't need any proofs I just didn't know about it.
                              Although you are the legend of virtual pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by the.assn View Post
                                oh gocha.
                                I don't need any proofs I just didn't know about it.
                                Although you are the legend of virtual pool.
                                Virtual yeah, I'm not very good at the real thing lol
                                 Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Virtual yeah, I'm not very good at the real thing lol
                                  I thought so. Would love to play you IRL

When the cue ball is right next to your opponent's ball you cannot use backspin (unlike this game) you can only use top/right or left and there are no guide lines IRL> That is unless the player is good at Masse (sp shots)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Jones View Post
                                    I thought so. Would love to play you IRL.
                                    When the cue ball is right next to your opponent's ball you cannot use backspin (unlike this game) you can only use top/right or left and there are no guide lines IRL> That is unless the player is good at Masse (sp shots)
                                    Don't get me wrong, I have played alot of pool in real life, I can handle a cue and all that and know all about spin, it's just that my mates were always better than me ! I have a dicky left eye so my eyesight hindered me, so even worse at snooker ! But as you can see by my games played on MC, I've played this game from day 1, and you can add over 10 years of yahoo pool to that as well, so I'm much better at this than real pool !
                                     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I have played alot of pool in real life, I can handle a cue and all that and know all about spin, it's just that my mates were always better than me ! I have a dicky left eye so my eyesight hindered me, so even worse at snooker ! But as you can see by my games played on MC, I've played this game from day 1, and you can add over 10 years of yahoo pool to that as well, so I'm much better at this than real pool !
                                      Well it would be fun, my left eye aint the best and I usually drink while playing, a sip between shots. I tried playing closing my left eye but that didn't help. I always have to adjust my glasses. I am only relly good at backspin IRL or straight topspin but can do ok left and right sometimes. My best mate thrashes me so when I had him 2 games up it felt good. He got the pub taunting me 3rd game because I was on the black and he has never been beaten 3 in a row and didn't want to be. But I forgive him, he is my best mate and I was so out of it I didn't really realise until he mentioned it one day. I think it was smoko and coke that night plus alcohol, but I was on fire on the table. He supplied the smoko and always does

I just won a tense 10K 9 ball game and needed a break

Comment

over 10 years of yahoo pool to that as well
                                        Was that the "pool, new and improved" game cidercoder ? If it was, i played that also. It was a brilliant game and could give 8 ball pool a run for its money. You could even swerve the cue ball around a path if your target ball was blocked. Was gutted when they took it offline.

Comment

Was that the "pool, new and improved" game cidercoder ? If it was, i played that also. It was a brilliant game and could give 8 ball pool a run for its money. You could even swerve the cue ball around a path if your target ball was blocked. Was gutted when they took it offline.
                                          Yep, that sounds like it ! The pockets were not as forgiving as they are on Miniclip, and the graphics were not as good as MC, but for pure gameplay it was excellent, and there were loads of opponents !
                                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Working...
                                          X