Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum's Hall of Fame: How many 8b WINS do you have?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes the supergroup is mostly useless and pretty much just people posting brag videos of their games. You can't really get any help there. They really should have just a fb group for posting brag videos. Too bad, because that group could be something very good and resourceful and used for healthy discussions about the game. Instead it's wasted on those videos and stupid topics. Don't get me wrong, there are some good posts, but they all get pushed down buried by all the other stupid posts. And yes, it wouldn't be like that if the moderators did a better job.

Comment

• Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
      Yes the supergroup is mostly useless and pretty much just people posting brag videos of their games. You can't really get any help there. They really should have just a fb group for posting brag videos. Too bad, because that group could be something very good and resourceful and used for healthy discussions about the game. Instead it's wasted on those videos and stupid topics. Don't get me wrong, there are some good posts, but they all get pushed down buried by all the other stupid posts. And yes, it wouldn't be like that if the moderators did a better job.
      They already had all that, it was the old forum LOL
      Unfortunately a couple of the moderators and all of the admins over there were about as useful as soggy toilet paper and it sounds like nothing much has changed LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

They already had all that, it was the old forum LOL
        Unfortunately a couple of the moderators and all of the admins over there were about as useful as soggy toilet paper and it sounds like nothing much has changed LOL
        I've tried posting a few things on supergroup. I sure miss old forum. Had some good times there.

Comment

• The supergroup and their moderators are hopeless....the mods themself don't know the rules properly....and few mods are renowned cheaters (who used unfair means),And again like 8bp forum yesterday they closed one of their fb group Baller club without any intimation ....but i think change is near....within the last 10 days 6 moderators have been removed ....hope this time they can create a healthy environment so that old players and members can join and contribute for the supergroup in a positive manner...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATG View Post
            The supergroup and their moderators are hopeless....the mods themself don't know the rules properly....and few mods are renowned cheaters (who used unfair means),And again like 8bp forum yesterday they closed one of their fb group Baller club without any intimation ....but i think change is near....within the last 10 days 6 moderators have been removed ....hope this time they can create a healthy environment so that old players and members can join and contribute for the supergroup in a positive manner...
            Message everybody to come here.

No mods; no rules (we'll get our act together some day); no Miniclip.

Viva la revolution.

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
            You can add me on Facebook as well
            http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

• Originally posted by Tetsumonchi View Post
              Message everybody to come here.

No mods; no rules (we'll get our act together some day); no Miniclip.

Viva la revolution.

I have already done that!! I posted it on my fb and fb page?? Hope atleast some of them joins...

Comment

• I did it on 20th of August...
                Attached Files

Comment

• That's awesome ATG Alok! I hope some members join. Thank you for making those posts. If I posted it, the post would just be ignored, but coming from you, people will notice.

Comment

Working...
                  X