Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your current or biggest win streak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your current or biggest win streak?

Post pics of your best or current win streak in the game here. Heres my biggest to start it off:

The current highest win streak posted in this thread so far is From Hwli with a massive 204 win streak:

Last edited by COOLOCKER; 17-02-24, 07:32 PM.

OMG COOLOCKER, that's awesome!!! You've taken that win percent up too I see. Thank you for creating this, I wonder how long you'll hold first, my game is awful right now I tell you. I stink, lol. Well, that's a older pic I see so I had to edit this but it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
      OMG COOLOCKER, that's awesome!!! You've taken that win percent up too I see. Thank you for creating this, I wonder how long you'll hold first, my game is awful right now I tell you. I stink, lol. Well, that's a older pic I see so I had to edit this but it counts.
      Not long Mary, you have me beat hands down already, lol.

Comment

Every one is so good this morning, well its 3:12 am here, guess its probably 9 or 10 am for you guys. I think the players are fighting for a few more club winnings or something.

Comment

Most I've ever got is 20 and that was sooooo long ago . the days I was wanting the win streak awards .
          Good going guys !! I struggle now winning three in a row lol

Comment

I got a 16 win streak finally a bit ago, lots of really good low level players playing who done put me in my place, luckily I was able to bounce back with a few wins. Hopefully later on tonight I'll pass you COOLOCKER, lol. Can't wait to see the monster Hwli or hopefully some of the other members post, no need to be shy folks, doesn't matter if it's not a massive win streak, sometimes when we play the game its more difficult than other times and it's more of a battle against ourselves than our opponents. Always try to remember to play the balls and not the opponents, if we put too much thought towards them we often lose focus on the task at hand and never ever ever forget those coins aren't real, just game credits is all they are.

OPPS, I posted this on the wrong thread, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post
              Most I've ever got is 20 and that was sooooo long ago . the days I was wanting the win streak awards .
              Good going guys !! I struggle now winning three in a row lol
              That achievement was like impossible for me too Sapphire. I often get lots of quitters on PC who forfeit the game for some odd reason Sapphire, sometimes 10 or 11 in a row before I have to actually play a game, normally on the pick your bet tables, Beijing, Istanbul, Dallas and the Miami tables. I'm often the same as you describe, some days I too can't win, seems I couldn't if my life depended on it, lol. Any win streak is sometimes very difficult.

Comment

Most I get nowadays is 15 to 20 in Seoul, it's impossible to get much better due to players being able to win easily from the break ! I have a load of screenshots on my laptop from my Cidercoder account in the early days when I used to go for big win streaks, I'll try and transfer some of them across next time I switch the laptop on !
                 Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

cidercoder , awesome!!! I'm really looking forward to seeing them, I bet you got some beastly win streaks. 15-20 wins in a row, OMG, That is impressive for the Seoul tower table, one mistake it's usually over for me or my opponent if I'm lucky they make a mistake.

Comment

That achievement was like impossible for me too Sapphire. I often get lots of quitters on PC who forfeit the game for some odd reason Sapphire, sometimes 10 or 11 in a row before I have to actually play a game, normally on the pick your bet tables, Beijing, Istanbul, Dallas and the Miami tables. I'm often the same as you describe, some days I too can't win, seems I couldn't if my life depended on it, lol. Any win streak is sometimes very difficult.
                    I can easily lose 10 in a row though lol
                    I tend to play 9ball more these days . if I do pick a game to play its usually Vegas or Jakarta . very rare though . its easier to sneak a game playing 9ball when i'm at work lol . whats really getting on my nerves lateky is spinning a game for say 50 or hundred grand and end up playing for 20k . omg i can tell you enough how much these pees me off . happening 1 in every 3 games now . i've learnt too that playing in a morning is a waste of time but better in the afternoon, are there more cheats awake in a morning lmao . I don't even bother now to play the ten in a row win thingy on mobile anymore . I know I'll never get it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire11759 View Post

whats really getting on my nerves lateky is spinning a game for say 50 or hundred grand and end up playing for 20k . omg i can tell you enough how much these pees me off . happening 1 in every 3 games now .
                      That happen to me lots when I used to play higher bet Sapphire, I'd basically have my break stolen from me, how my issue would usually happen is like this, I'd spin and get the bet I want but its their break, opponent would fluke in the 9 ball, I'd spin at the same bet and of course my break but low and behold its a 200 coin game, I'd quit and spin again for a higher bet but their break and opponent would fluke in the 9 ball. Used to make me so mad, lol. I too play better when the day is done.

Comment

Comment

again

Comment

again

well done Mary . I got a huge three in a row today .. wow lol

Comment

Thank you Sapphire11759 !!! Lot of quitters on PC this morning.

Comment

Really nice Coolocker, especially being a long time high level account.

My highest has been 58 playing a new guest account late 2021 on my phone. I understand this doesn't really count though since it was a new guest account I was playing on after I switched phones or something and before I logged in on my actual miniclip account; the win streak kept climbing so I just kept going to see how high it would get . It is easier to get a higher win streak on a new account, but what luck to not be denied at some point prior. My main account if I remember has been maybe up to 36 or so? I don't recall, I think those screenshots were lost when miniclip closed their "official" forums, but if I find any of those old screenshots with my main account win streaks, I'll post them. I don't really play much anymore to be honest so I don't have any current screenshots.

Anyway, the guest account I do have the screenshot of. Yes it was all low level / low tier, but was still fun trying to keep it going.

I play mobile = Android mainly

Name / ID in 8 ball pool.

Comment

Saw your post today COOLOCKER, you're got some awesome stats there, very nice.

Hi MARYKENT, you also have some commanding stats goin on there, wowo, very nice

Chaets are everywhere again, got fed up with them so i started playing Dallas Rodeo for 10mil games and got lucky tonight on a 20 games win-streak .

OMG all the LEGENDS N LORDS my ASS so yea i thought id join in and post since i haven't been on here much any more

Have a great Christmas and New Years to all

Oh yea changed KODII name to GOING TO THE TOP for Tournament fun

Comment

Thanks KODII , I put in lots of work on my account and it hasn't been easy. OMG, speaking of stats, 124 Mumbai rings!!!! You've been kicking butt I see since last I've peeked at your profile. 20 wins is really good, hope your able to place a top score and take the lead, COOLOCKER and Deimos set a high bar but it is a way to push us to do better. Hope to meet you sometime on the Dallas table, I only play 2.5million hoping for a quitter but prepared to battle when necessary, some good players on that table that's for sure. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you as well KODII. I like your new name, great way to start a New Year!!! Glad mini-clip added the name change feature.

Comment

Thanks Deimos , KODII , and MaryKent90210 . I think thats from last year, but not too sure. Still my biggest streak as i havent bettered it yet, lol.

Comment

Your welcome COOLOCKER , thank you as well. I almost caught your score, I have some really high scores like yours and I'm proud of them but trying to catch yours and now having to up the auntie to compensate for Deimos I pulled this win streak together, the opponent that beat me I rolled 3 more times after I beat them and they beat me all three times, they had a 75 win percentage, no cheater just a good player, I was posting on here while playing them, I know always excuses. This challenge has helped my win percentage.

Comment

Working...
                                        X