Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your current or biggest win streak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deimos View Post
    Really nice Coolocker, especially being a long time high level account.

My highest has been 58 playing a new guest account late 2021 on my phone. I understand this doesn't really count though since it was a new guest account I was playing on after I switched phones or something and before I logged in on my actual miniclip account; the win streak kept climbing so I just kept going to see how high it would get . It is easier to get a higher win streak on a new account, but what luck to not be denied at some point prior. My main account if I remember has been maybe up to 36 or so? I don't recall, I think those screenshots were lost when miniclip closed their "official" forums, but if I find any of those old screenshots with my main account win streaks, I'll post them. I don't really play much anymore to be honest so I don't have any current screenshots.

Anyway, the guest account I do have the screenshot of. Yes it was all low level / low tier, but was still fun trying to keep it going.

That score is amazing, one loss in 76 games!!! Lord have mercy.

Comment

My opponents win streak. Some reason they refused to break, lucky I got a combination on the 9 ball. Wish I had recorded that match to upload. Not sure if they was transferring coins or waiting for me to make a mistake. Glad I won.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
        Your welcome COOLOCKER , thank you as well. I almost caught your score, I have some really high scores like yours and I'm proud of them but trying to catch yours and now having to up the auntie to compensate for Deimos I pulled this win streak together, the opponent that beat me I rolled 3 more times after I beat them and they beat me all three times, they had a 75 win percentage, no cheater just a good player, I was posting on here while playing them, I know always excuses. This challenge has helped my win percentage.

Did you not post a 75 streak or something similar a while back Mary? Thought i saw something, or was i seeing things? lol.

Comment

I did but I want to try and catch your score again, It pushes me to do better. I know I can do it and that's what is making this so fun. This is an awesome challenge COOLOCKER , I've made shots I would otherwise miss while trying to rack up them wins, almost like I found my beginners luck all over again.Thank you for that acknowledgement!!! I think I've been playing too much though, lol.

Comment

I did but I want to try and catch your score again, It pushes me to do better. I know I can do it and that's what is making this so fun. This is an awesome challenge COOLOCKER , I've made shots I would otherwise miss while trying to rack up them wins, almost like I found my beginners luck all over again.Thank you for that acknowledgement!!! I think I've been playing too much though, lol.
            Ah, i see, lol. I try myself only when i notice its racking up. But i usually lose around the 20 mark, lol. But i did get a 43 last week and forgot to grab a screenshot.

Comment

I'm hoping to get another good winstreak. I know this thread is about new or best but I'm hoping for a new one...

Comment

20, 16 and 20 in the last few days. Nothing spectaclular.

Comment

I been getting between 11,16,23 for some reason, always getting the bet I spin on and I'm happy about that, not too many playing on the big table, wish I could play there, a 3 win streak there would be glorious ATM.

Comment

Well I must be playing better today than yesterday -

Comment

Awesome Hwli, you almost overthrew COOLOCKER, only a matter of time.

Comment

Awesome Hwli, you almost overthrew COOLOCKER, only a matter of time.
                        I think Hwli has already achieved that Mary, lol. But thanks.

Comment

Ta you two.

Comment

It's 2am here in South africa, couldn't sleep so played. Was scratching a Lot so moved to 100 coin Miami. Here is the ws. Logged off at 20, likely lose the next game when I play during work break (in couple hours)

Comment

Nice one undiscovad

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                Nice one undiscovad
                                Thanks brother

Comment

All games in Beijing, didn't hammer any beginners or low level accounts to do this. I know from the old forum that creating a new account and playing London was a way of getting above 100 ws. I was really hoping to get above 100 but oh well. This is the best I've done since being quite a high level.

Comment

Helluva win streak there Hwli . I think that might be the best ive seen from anyone.

Comment

Ta cools

Comment

I know this is unbelievable. I don't think I'd believe it either but it's genuine. All games in Beijing for 500k (or at least I enter the 500k...) Took 3 days and I was very drunk last night and I still didn't lose, which surprises me. I lost the game in the screenshot, I didn't get a shot. I'm going to say it - I don't think this can be beaten. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                                          I know this is unbelievable. I don't think I'd believe it either but it's genuine. All games in Beijing for 500k (or at least I enter the 500k...) Took 3 days and I was very drunk last night and I still didn't lose, which surprises me. I lost the game in the screenshot, I didn't get a shot. I'm going to say it - I don't think this can be beaten. . .
                                          Thats insanely class Hwli. Wow, and i mean that, Wow. I think i might edit the first post later to include that pic and have it there until it gets beaten.............if ever, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X