X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide line cheaters

Hi Guys,
    Can MC detect the guideline cheaters?
    I see a lot of players with small accounts scoring difficult shots from far away without hesitation and without fail.'
    It is fishy. I have played a lot for a long time, I can see something is not right.
    MC should follow up on this because with the hacks nobody is going to purchase their power cues any more.
    Please inform me because I don't want to play with cheaters.
    Thank you for reading.
    Dhakapapa

Omg, after many years the guideline hack hasn't been solved yet? Funny how people always find a way to hack it after every patch...
    My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

They update the hack every time the game updates, easily googleable with youtube.
      It makes the competition quite dishonest.
      The weapon I use against them is snookering or denying.
      But I am disappointed MC does not act against those users.

Comment

Tbh, I'm quite surprised that such an in-game feature as guideline is so easily(?) hacked... I can't help but wondering, if it became possible only after they added guideline power-up, and locking it to one & only value would prevent hacks from working... But I'm not coder, so...

Comment

I also wish mc would give a bonus time for every time a player gets a multishot in the pockets, seems that for me the clock has a mind of its own and speeds up when you start getting into the 20k+ score, so unbelieveable the scores some of the players i`ve seen in the "highest scores" page, makes me think they use some sort of hack...

Comment

It is almost impossible to play 8 ball against the increasing number of cheaters.
            Some of the cheaters even demonstrate by scoring impossibly difficult shots indirectly even though they have direct easy shots available.

The official 8 ball forum does not let me register, they have only a sign-in option...
            My previous experiences with complaint facility is very bad, tghey are mostly unresponsive.

Can anyone here with access to the official forum post it there?

I think it is not possible to continue playing 8 ball until the hack and the cheaters are weeded out.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dhakapapa View Post
              It is almost impossible to play 8 ball against the increasing number of cheaters.
              Some of the cheaters even demonstrate by scoring impossibly difficult shots indirectly even though they have direct easy shots available.

The official 8 ball forum does not let me register, they have only a sign-in option...
              My previous experiences with complaint facility is very bad, tghey are mostly unresponsive.

Can anyone here with access to the official forum post it there?

I think it is not possible to continue playing 8 ball until the hack and the cheaters are weeded out.

Thank you.
              When I played there are quite a few expert players who play "indirect" pool. They are not cheating, playing cushion first but just very talented players. I doubt a guideline hack would help with this type of play anyway, it just takes a lot of practice.
              http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Working...
              X