Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheaters: we need a black list to add them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters: we need a black list to add them!

Miniclip I think it is time to add a possibility to all of us that are tired of being jocked by cheaters to create a black list. I think as I can add a friend then the same way I can add a cheater and therefor I do not want to play anymore with him. At the end, cheaters will play between them and leave us in peace. Not sure my wrote is fully comprehensible. I hope so.

Originally posted by Gingio View Post
    Miniclip I think it is time to add a possibility to all of us that are tired of being jocked by cheaters to create a black list. I think as I can add a friend then the same way I can add a cheater and therefor I do not want to play anymore with him. At the end, cheaters will play between them and leave us in peace. Not sure my wrote is fully comprehensible. I hope so.
    I got you Gingio . It would be great to have the option to block players and never having to play them again. Even though the chetos will still come out in their hundreds, at least you would avoid the same muppets over and over.

Comment

yes COOLOCKER as we can add a friend in a list, It would be decisive to have a black list where add these time wasters.

Comment

Good idea. Seeing more and more cheaters each day, even at lower level games. Makes it very hard to enjoy playing. I always turn them in as I am sure many others are to do what we can to keep game fair and fun. It is amazing to me when I look at profiles of some cheaters how many games they have played and are still active players. It would be nice if miniclip had a system of their own to find cheaters, possibly something that identifies when someone is playing in a non normal way, and delete them without someone having to report them as cheaters.

Comment

Working...
        X