Low fps ever since

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low fps ever since

The fact that even Samsung s24 ultra, xiaomi 13t pro, iphone 14 pro max run this game still lags and at 60 fps shown how much dev cares about this game not to mention cheater.

Even if your phone is stil to 120hz, the game still run between 50-60, debug it and check it out. This is so BAD.

Originally posted by 1004A View Post
    The fact that even Samsung s24 ultra, xiaomi 13t pro, iphone 14 pro max run this game still lags and at 60 fps shown how much dev cares about this game not to mention cheater.

Even if your phone is stil to 120hz, the game still run between 50-60, debug it and check it out. This is so BAD.
    Game runs superbly fast on my iphone ! ?
     Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

Game runs superbly fast on my iphone ! ?
      Run a debug and show ur fps.. I promise u it nv gets higher than 60. And if ur phone is 120hz, which means this is not "smooth". (U can understand more on why with Google "running low FPS games in high hz environment")

Comment

Originally posted by 1004A View Post

Run a debug and show ur fps.. I promise u it nv gets higher than 60. And if ur phone is 120hz, which means this is not "smooth". (U can understand more on why with Google "running low FPS games in high hz environment")
        I don't need to run a debug to know that the game plays superbly fast on my mobile. It's been superb for 5 or 6 years, over a series of different iphone versions.
         Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

That I can say is your perception and your expectation. I am fully agree with your experience and respect it.
          It is like driving a Honda crx from 1989, for you it might still be a light way fun kart with a powerful vtec and can still gets attention. But there's a fd type R now that is way better and is make for the condition on the road for the world we're in today.

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

I don't need to run a debug to know that the game plays superbly fast on my mobile. It's been superb for 5 or 6 years, over a series of different iphone versions.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdBM-HrGPWc

I am streaming live, the game fps counter is on top left. Again everyone perceived differently, 60hz on a 120hz display is never smooth. Ever..

Comment

Working...
            X