Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miniclips tolerate this kind of players. They have winning, zero reset, and leaderboard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniclips tolerate this kind of players. They have winning, zero reset, and leaderboard.

I applaud miniclips for their work.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxNME6nqb...E4ged-_w8W97xy

where do you have seen that work? no such menu anywhere. It would be better the'd add a possibility for us to populate a black list with these fake players

Comment

Originally posted by Gingio View Post
      where do you have seen that work? no such menu anywhere. It would be better the'd add a possibility for us to populate a black list with these fake players

A blacklist will be nice, but the video shows clearly he have zero aim and shoot time. And all the impossible shots.

Comment

there shouldn't be any rest if caught cheating should be automatic banned on all their accounts.

Comment

Im sorry if I spam on reporting him due to anger, thus cutting the evidence shots, however you can hear and see slight in between reports that he have instant aim and shoot time, and all banks trick.

I highly suggest such players to be ban immediately for real.

Also please miniclips, improve on the game engine, the game had been around for ages, I don't see any developer making efforts to repolish the game up to all the modern mobile phone set to support 120hz. It is truly upsetting that for almost all the patches for YEARS had only been try to address hackers, BUT TO NO AVAIL, and totally miss out on developing a better improvement on the game.

Comment

It wont matter... Miniclip doesn't care....

Comment

Working...
            X