Miniclip: a scummy company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miniclip: a scummy company

Management leadership at Miniclip sucks.... Scumbags...trash...dirt....

They are not a very transparent company nor are they apologetic for their faults...

Examples (when the original official miniclip forums were there):
    • Many years ago, miniclip banned a bunch of people for cheating... then it turned out they made a mistake and had to unban some people such as Nanny Ogg. did Miniclip ever apologize? No. Fuckers.
    • There was a big outage once where matches would start and then end....Miniclit never made any mention of this at all, no apologies, nothing. Shitheads.
    • Minitwit would remove posts from their forum. I once posted a bug (or feature?) and those fuckers deleted it... All I pointed out was that for a new player to the game, then initial reward (when spinning the wheel) was ALWAYS the same amount.

Fuck you, Miniclip.

Agree. The algorithm is set to fav cheaters.they get the break, and it no cheaters then matching system ensures I lose millions. Even when I run. Somehow the white will scratch. Frustrating but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by undiscovad View Post
      Agree. The algorithm is set to fav cheaters.they get the break, and it no cheaters then matching system ensures I lose millions. Even when I run. Somehow the white will scratch. Frustrating but it is what it is.
      I had one of the fuckwit mods on that site try to ban me for asking for all my info to be deleted from the site after a dispute, lol. The muppet said he wouldnt remove my stuff, but would instead ban me. That went down like a lead balloon, as i had done nothing wrong. Although that muppet was only a mod, i contacted one of the minishit staff and told them about what happened, with proof of everything that happened. The result? I got banned because they chose to side with that mod.

Comment

Edited : These mods and dev sounds evil. Ima remove my post. But I will only say a thing, hackers is the main issue, it can be solve easily by changing game engine, not source code. And please, do not leak source code ever again after changing to another engine XD
        Last edited by 1004A; 08-04-24, 06:08 PM. Reason: I do not want to get stomp for being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

I had one of the fuckwit mods on that site try to ban me for asking for all my info to be deleted from the site after a dispute, lol. The muppet said he wouldnt remove my stuff, but would instead ban me. That went down like a lead balloon, as i had done nothing wrong. Although that muppet was only a mod, i contacted one of the minishit staff and told them about what happened, with proof of everything that happened. The result? I got banned because they chose to side with that mod.
          Those mods are fucking morons. Kunal seemed okay but that cow Rachael and moron Dalton were not good mods at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Those mods are fucking morons. Kunal seemed okay but that cow Rachael and moron Dalton were not good mods at all....
            It was Kunal who wanted to ban me lol. Never had time for the chap tbh.

Comment

well that is too bad! I never had any interactions with him, good or bad...

Now Dalton was nothing but a sock puppet for Miniclip, Miniclip's hand jammed so far up his ass.... and Rachael was a prude....

Comment

Working...
              X