Cheto list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheto list

Another member on here came up with the idea of adding the chetos to the friends list so as to see when they are on and try and avoid them. This thread is to name and shame them.
    I suggest that nobody posts pictures here they think may be cheating, just the ones you know 100% are the cheto idiots.

The following is the chetos I have matched with so far this week in Beijing for 20M. COOLOCKER does this match the ones you've seen?

acer v5 keyboard not working

Comment

I recognize a few of those scummy people

Comment

These are the scum on my list Hwli: 3 of those on your list i have met as well, but hadnt saved them. Paulhino, S-rock, and JeanB.

Comment

Another scumbag:

Comment

And more... this week is the worst I've ever seen Beijing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                    I just tried Beijing 20M for the first time today and found this one. Was gonna post a pic but you've already done so...

Comment

Comment

When i get a cheat i don't quit I make them pot all the way to the black, that way even for those 60 seconds they're off the tables & not able to scam other players.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
                          When i get a cheat i don't quit I make them pot all the way to the black, that way even for those 60 seconds they're off the tables & not able to scam other players.
                          Great idea.... and I do the same..... when they start cheating, I exit the game by going to some other web site... Then I use the Clock app and set the timer for 32 seconds. At the end of those 32 seconds, I launch the game again...As soon as I launch the game and it displays, I immediately exit game... and repeat.

you can only do this for about 8 times and then you eventually get timed out and lose the game but for that bit of time you get to lag out the cheaters....

And sometimes, they'll give up and exit the game and give you a nice eazy win....

I do wonder if they are bots.... Sometimes when I go back into the game and don't exit again, the player is immediately ready to shoot his balll... and I mean immediately after I lagged him out for a few minutes.

Comment

I just ran into that Penguin cocksucker a few minutes ago..... I really need to cheat as well....

Comment

Last edited by COOLOCKER; 13-05-24, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Within half hour of playing, this is the start of my list this week -

Comment

Comment

Hi guys, haven't been here for some time, but curious about this post.

What exactly does all this accomplish, seriously?

Comment

Pretty much nothing KODII but it does let others know (on PC) that they are about, en masse. Because of the sheer numbers of them lately, I've been dropping down to lower bets where I don't see them as often, or in Beijing, some of them quit @2.5M but some don't. They all seem to quit @500k or lower.

It was also because I was curious to see if the other PC players were matching with the same chetos as I was, or if I was facing the same ones from week to week.

Comment

For me personally, its not going to do anything. My game is pretty much screwed up by the powers that be, as it is. But you got to remember, Tetsu was a mod for the official 8 ball pool forum before it closed, and i know a few others from that era visit here also. If they still have clout in moneyclip, maybe they could grab somebodys attention as to what is going on, and point them in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                                        X