No announcement yet.

Cheto list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for some of these chetos such as "jean B" and "haji" -- has anyone checked the membership numbers? .... is it possible that the accounts are getting banned and the cheto bastards are creating new accounts with same name? or is it as i expected, those miniclip cocksuckers aren't doing shit and not banning them?

Comment

This:

those miniclip cocksuckers aren't doing shit and not banning them?

Comment

did you find them playing 8bp web version or via app or both? My idea is that they "exist" only for those of us that play without the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingio View Post
          did you find them playing 8bp web version or via app or both? My idea is that they "exist" only for those of us that play without the app.
          naw they're everywhere but some are lucky & don't see them at all on mobile I'm going to look into getting the emulator working they're rife on there on PC today, even if they were only on PC I'd never switch to mobile lol

Comment

All the pics I've posted on here are from the PC version Gingio . I think it is now worse than ever on PC.

We've actually matched in game a few times in Beijing, a while ago now. You have impressive stats.

Comment

Another 3 ive met, all in 2.5m Beijing. Reckon there could be a lot more added to my list if i was playing 10m games. All on PC also:

Comment

upload image for site

Comment

I now have 32 added on my list COOLOCKER. It's currently showing 21 as being on. I'd intended to use this as a way of checking which new ones appeared, assuming the older ones get banned and disappear but that doesn't seem to be happening. MINICRAP. Sort yourselves out... how hard can it be? We're all doing your work for you (again)

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post
                    I now have 32 added on my list COOLOCKER. It's currently showing 21 as being on. I'd intended to use this as a way of checking which new ones appeared, assuming the older ones get banned and disappear but that doesn't seem to be happening. MINICRAP. Sort yourselves out... how hard can it be? We're all doing your work for you (again)
                    I sent in a video of them in action Hwli and got a response along the lines of thanks, we take this thing seriously. That was weeks ago, and they are still there. That tells you everything.

Comment

Been playing on mobile and not really seen a Cheto since the end of last year, but I think I found one today in Seoul (called Sikander or Sakinder - USA flag). I'd forgot the style of play, but they played ridiculous shots all the way through, with just enough power, but they only had a 39% win rate. Very strange. Played a few since and it's been all fine . . .
                       Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post
                        Been playing on mobile and not really seen a Cheto since the end of last year, but I think I found one today in Seoul (called Sikander or Sakinder - USA flag). I'd forgot the style of play, but they played ridiculous shots all the way through, with just enough power, but they only had a 39% win rate. Very strange. Played a few since and it's been all fine . . .
                        Theres a spate of cheto users at the moment all using UK flags. Before that it was either US or Brazilian flags (cant remember which one came first?). But they seem to use the same flag for whatever country they choose when they start a new batch of them.

Comment

And the chetos seem to have a process for creating usernames........ Before it was a common name followed by a number.......now it's a very short name.

and has anyone noted their member numbers and reported them... doesn't Miniclip have a mechanism for reporting them? Altho if so, Miniclit sure isn't doing jack shit about it.

Comment

All the pics I've posted on here are from the PC version Gingio . I think it is now worse than ever on PC.

We've actually matched in game a few times in Beijing, a while ago now. You have impressive stats.
                            My stats depends on that many leave before challenging me. I do not undestand why. They should be there just for playing but they shut down. I am not that champion that it seems.

Comment

I see what you're saying Gingio but I bet you've also lost many games to the chetos. When you weigh that against the quitters, I'm guessing it balances out overall. I used to hate the quitters as well but with all the chetos about (and my obsession with getting boxes from high tables - meaning I lose to the chetos) I'm now less annoyed by the quitters.

There are quite a few good players in Beijing on PC, a lot are pictured on a thread here somewhere. When I match against them, like when I play you, I know I'm going to get beaten quickly if I lose.

Comment

3 more for the list:

Comment

Some of these I haven't posted before. At the time of writing, my screen shows all of these as being online.

russian image host

Comment

3 more also:

Comment

Anuj is a strange one.... i've seen him leave the game without taking a shot... he did this like 3 times on me in one night.... Maybe he got tired of me causing him lag and slowing up the game....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

Anuj is a strange one.... i've seen him leave the game without taking a shot... he did this like 3 times on me in one night.... Maybe he got tired of me causing him lag and slowing up the game....
                                        Mwhahahahahaha. I haven't got the patience for that Ryan. I know I should, just to try and fuck over the chetos because they deserve it, but when it's their turn I just quit and move on.

Comment

Mwhahahahahaha. I haven't got the patience for that Ryan. I know I should, just to try and fuck over the chetos because they deserve it, but when it's their turn I just quit and move on.
                                          yeah I do that sometimes but it just pisses me off...these chetos.... in Sun Tzu's "Art of War"... "If you are going to lose the battle, do as much damage as possible while going down" So if they are gonna take my coins then waste their time. me, not a problem since I'm usually playing another game in another window... Come to think of it, these asshole cheaters are prolly doing the same thing so what I'm doing doesn't matter anyhow.

okay maybe that Sun Tzu quote isn't real let alone in the book but it should be.

Comment

Working...
                                          X