Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having issues logging into your acc? try this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having issues logging into your acc? try this...

flush your DNS let us know if it works & make sure you do it in this order....

1 press the windows key type CMD << right click Command prompt & start as administrator
    2 type netsh
    3 type winsock reset
    4 type ipconfig /flushdns
    -
    you're done, let us know!

EDIT;

Skip the above this is the solution that works:

disable your ad-blocker:
    CLICK HERE
    and top right click SHOP
    Claim your free pool cue piece (even tho it's only available on Mobile) click sign in, sign in with your MC id
    then CLICK HERE again and you will be logged in 100% works see my screen shot
    Last edited by wiccatree; 14-06-24, 10:47 PM.

COOLOCKER ping pow woop woop lol

Comment

I've found a fix Hwill8675 COOLOCKER
      click THIS LINK << Log in.
      then click THIS LINK << you should be able to play lol

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
        Nope, not working Wicca.

Comment

OK this is tricky but it will work I just did it...
          CLICK HERE and top right click SHOP
          Claim your free pool cue piece (even tho it's only available on Mobile) click sign in, sign in with your MC id

Comment

OK this is tricky but it will work I just did it...
            CLICK HERE and top right click SHOP

Not working for me wicca, can't see a shop thing? Maybe it's cos I have the adblocker on?

Comment

Originally posted by Hwli View Post

Not working for me wicca, can't see a shop thing? Maybe it's cos I have the adblocker on?
              disable your adblock I had to, I'm making a short vid of it working

Comment

here's how to
                Last edited by wiccatree; 29-05-24, 11:25 PM.

Comment

That worked, thanks Wicca. To be honest, I didn't know how to turn it off, I'm not good at this stuff. Having turned it off and logged in, I then turned it back on and the screen loaded. The screen is in a different place without the ad block and I can't play if the screen moves a bit. Either way, COOLOCKER - this worked for me.

Comment

That worked, thanks Wicca. To be honest, I didn't know how to turn it off, I'm not good at this stuff. Having turned it off and logged in, I then turned it back on and the screen loaded. The screen is in a different place without the ad block and I can't play if the screen moves a bit. Either way, COOLOCKER - this worked for me.
                    you can repeat the steps to log in even though you've claimed the free cue piece, what a rigmarole! lol

Comment

The screen is in a different place without the ad block and I can't play if the screen moves a bit.COOLOCKER - this worked for me.
                      re-enable your adblock then refresh just press F5
                      EDIT:
                      just tested if you reenable your adblock & refresh it keeps you logged in woooooooooooooo! they can't keep us out lol

Comment

It eventually worked for me, lol. Ive emailed them about it, and they have asked for all this info which i passed on, including a video i made of the problem. Lets see what happens.
                        Terry (Miniclip)

May 24, 2024, 16:42 GMT+1

Hello ********

I appreciate the time you have taken to report this situation!

Can you please let me know more details about it? When does it occur? Are there some specific patterns of action that lead to it? Do you get any error messages?

Could you please send us some screenshot or video, if possible, to demonstrate the issue?

Last but not least, what is your:

Unique ID number:
                        On which platform are you playing your game? (Web/Mobile/Messenger)
                        Game version:
                        Device and Model:
                        Operating system (OS):
                        OS version
                        Login type (Guest, Facebook, Google, Miniclip ID)
                        Network type (Wifi, 4G, etc):
                        Location (country):
                        If you play via Web, then please provide us also your Browser type and Browser version:

Once I have some further information and screenshots, I will forward it to our developers for further investigation. They will try to replicate the issue and release a fix to the problem with the following update.

Thank you for your help! I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,

Terry
                        Miniclip Player Experience
                        Last edited by COOLOCKER; 25-05-24, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Worked for me. Thanks Wiccatree

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post

Worked for me. Thanks Wiccatree
                            welcome which 1 worked?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                              It eventually worked for me, lol. Ive emailed them about it, and they have asked for all this info which i passed on, including a video i made of the problem. Lets see what happens.
                              Terry (Miniclip)

May 24, 2024, 16:42 GMT+1

Hello ********

I appreciate the time you have taken to report this situation!

Can you please let me know more details about it? When does it occur? Are there some specific patterns of action that lead to it? Do you get any error messages?

Could you please send us some screenshot or video, if possible, to demonstrate the issue?

Last but not least, what is your:

Unique ID number:
                              On which platform are you playing your game? (Web/Mobile/Messenger)
                              Game version:
                              Device and Model:
                              Operating system (OS):
                              OS version
                              Login type (Guest, Facebook, Google, Miniclip ID)
                              Network type (Wifi, 4G, etc):
                              Location (country):
                              If you play via Web, then please provide us also your Browser type and Browser version:

Once I have some further information and screenshots, I will forward it to our developers for further investigation. They will try to replicate the issue and release a fix to the problem with the following update.

Thank you for your help! I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best,

Terry
                              Well, typical moneyclip bullshit response:

Hello *********,

As we've given all the information available at this time, for now, the Player Experience team has closed our conversation (7847997). If you have any further information to share with us regarding your ticket, please feel free to reply to this email to reconnect with the team.

For other enquiries, please open a new ticket so we can direct your questions and suggestions to the right place. Please check our Knowledge Base (https://support.miniclip.com/) where you can find most answers to your questions.

Thank you for getting in contact with us, and have a great day.

That stinks of "its the web version, so we wont do fuck all about it".

Comment

About as useful as a chocolate teapot? The usual then. . .

Comment

Got an email this morning and it linked to this:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...ntenance-29-05

Not 100% sure what its about, but thinking by reading it it has something to do with how moneyclip responds to tickets etc?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                                    Got an email this morning and it linked to this:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-u...ntenance-29-05

Not 100% sure what its about, but thinking by reading it it has something to do with how moneyclip responds to tickets etc?
                                    bet they're implementing AI responses so they get to do even less than they do now

Comment

bet they're implementing AI responses so they get to do even less than they do now
                                      I had AI write this response:

Subject: Re: Cheaters in 8-Ball Billiards Game

Dear [Customer’s Name],

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns about cheaters in our 8-ball billiards computer game. We appreciate your feedback, and we’d like to assure you that we take this matter very seriously. In fact, we’ve formed a special task force to investigate these allegations. Our team of highly trained sloths is working diligently to address the issue.

Now, let’s get to the heart of the matter. Cheaters? In a virtual billiards game? Oh, my dear customer, you’ve stumbled into the Bermuda Triangle of apathy. Allow me to break it down for you:
                                      1. The Cheaters: Picture this—a shadowy figure hunched over their keyboard, eyes darting left and right, fingers dancing across the WASD keys like a caffeinated octopus. They’re not just cheating; they’re practically pirouetting through the code. But fear not! Our game has a built-in cheat detection system. It’s called “Hope and Pray.”
                                      2. The Sloth Squad: Our elite sloth investigators are on the case. They move at a pace that makes glaciers look like Usain Bolt. Their motto? “Why rush when you can nap?” They’ll get to the bottom of this—eventually. Just don’t hold your breath. Or do. It’s your call.
                                      3. The Apathy Factor: Imagine a black hole of indifference. That’s us. We’re so apathetic that even our coffee machines refuse to brew a fresh cup. When you report a cheater, our response time is inversely proportional to the enthusiasm of a snail at a treadmill convention.
                                      4. The Solution: We’ve implemented a groundbreaking feature: the “Cheater’s Corner.” It’s a virtual room where cheaters can gather, exchange tips, and discuss their favorite cheat codes. It’s like a support group for morally flexible gamers. We’ve even added soothing elevator music to set the mood.
                                      5. The Verdict: We’ve reviewed your case, and our conclusion is as follows: “_(ツ)_/.” Yes, that’s an official verdict. Feel free to print it out and frame it.

In summary, dear customer, life is short, and so are our attention spans. We recommend embracing the chaos, sipping a lukewarm beverage, and marveling at the absurdity of it all. After all, in the grand cosmic billiards game, we’re all just cue balls waiting for a gentle nudge.

Should you encounter any more cheaters, please report them via carrier pigeon. We’ll be sure to add it to our backlog.

Yours apathetically,

The 8-Ball Billiards Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Cawdor View Post

I had AI write this response:

Subject: Re: Cheaters in 8-Ball Billiards Game

Dear [Customer’s Name],

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns about cheaters in our 8-ball billiards computer game. We appreciate your feedback, and we’d like to assure you that we take this matter very seriously. In fact, we’ve formed a special task force to investigate these allegations. Our team of highly trained sloths is working diligently to address the issue.

Now, let’s get to the heart of the matter. Cheaters? In a virtual billiards game? Oh, my dear customer, you’ve stumbled into the Bermuda Triangle of apathy. Allow me to break it down for you:
                                        1. The Cheaters: Picture this—a shadowy figure hunched over their keyboard, eyes darting left and right, fingers dancing across the WASD keys like a caffeinated octopus. They’re not just cheating; they’re practically pirouetting through the code. But fear not! Our game has a built-in cheat detection system. It’s called “Hope and Pray.”
                                        2. The Sloth Squad: Our elite sloth investigators are on the case. They move at a pace that makes glaciers look like Usain Bolt. Their motto? “Why rush when you can nap?” They’ll get to the bottom of this—eventually. Just don’t hold your breath. Or do. It’s your call.
                                        3. The Apathy Factor: Imagine a black hole of indifference. That’s us. We’re so apathetic that even our coffee machines refuse to brew a fresh cup. When you report a cheater, our response time is inversely proportional to the enthusiasm of a snail at a treadmill convention.
                                        4. The Solution: We’ve implemented a groundbreaking feature: the “Cheater’s Corner.” It’s a virtual room where cheaters can gather, exchange tips, and discuss their favorite cheat codes. It’s like a support group for morally flexible gamers. We’ve even added soothing elevator music to set the mood.
                                        5. The Verdict: We’ve reviewed your case, and our conclusion is as follows: “_(ツ)_/.” Yes, that’s an official verdict. Feel free to print it out and frame it.

In summary, dear customer, life is short, and so are our attention spans. We recommend embracing the chaos, sipping a lukewarm beverage, and marveling at the absurdity of it all. After all, in the grand cosmic billiards game, we’re all just cue balls waiting for a gentle nudge.

Should you encounter any more cheaters, please report them via carrier pigeon. We’ll be sure to add it to our backlog.

Yours apathetically,

The 8-Ball Billiards Support Team
                                        Sounds about right, lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                        X