bad suspicion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad suspicion

I have a suspicion. the web version is no longer implemented in favor of the app version. if I try to play from a smartphone I don't easily find cheaters which instead happens in the other case. someone seems to do it on purpose.

Originally posted by Gingio View Post
    I have a suspicion. the web version is no longer implemented in favor of the app version. if I try to play from a smartphone I don't easily find cheaters which instead happens in the other case. someone seems to do it on purpose.
    All the money they make is now on the mobile version Gingio , thats why that version has all the bells and whistles. They dont care about the web version and havent updated it in years.

Comment

So, they do not let me add a cheater in a blacklist when I play the web version because they want me to use the app. Don't matter. All high bet tables are infested of cheaters? well, I'll play in low bet tables...

Comment

So, they do not let me add a cheater in a blacklist when I play the web version because they want me to use the app. Don't matter. All high bet tables are infested of cheaters? well, I'll play in low bet tables...
        Myself and others have started adding the chetos to our friends list so that we can see when they are on. It works to an extent, but the chetos are always on it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

Myself and others have started adding the chetos to our friends list so that we can see when they are on. It works to an extent, but the chetos are always on it seems.
          this way you'll never reach weekly top 3 positions just to earn some Miniclip cash. Not so important to me but useful to open as soon as possible more boxes and improve my cue.

Comment

this way you'll never reach weekly top 3 positions just to earn some Miniclip cash. Not so important to me but useful to open as soon as possible more boxes and improve my cue.
            I never really care about the friends list, only the diamond league tbh. But strangely enough Gingio, they dont appear on my friends list. Not sure if its a 2 way thing for them to show up, as in they need to friend me as well?

Comment

This peaked my interest, and i decided to test it out. I picked some random player to friend (i nt u, 4th in the list below) who i knew would play the game instead of quitting, and somebody who i though wouldnt have friended me. Ive met this player only a few times over the last few days and added them just now. After the game was finished, this happened:

So why when i have added these cheto users have they not appeared on my friends list? Maybe im wrong, but if i was creating a program as a normal user to cheat the game, i wouldnt be thinking or be worried about showing up on a friends list. But somebody has, and that makes me more suspicious about who exactly created these accounts? Im looking at you moneyclip.

Comment

I'm not seeing that problem.... as an experiment I added a scum cheto and he showed up on the friend's list.... i quickly removed him as I didnt need to see his name

Comment

I'm currently a bit tipsy but I have at least 34 chetos added in my friends list as I see when they're on. I just checked my friends list Ryan as I saw your above pot, I was curious, this is what I saw, even though I have all of them added????

Comment

This is my screeen right now, I only have about 4 genuine players added in my friends list?

Comment

I don't know why it works for some people and not others. Buggy game.......

i tested on pc. Haven't tried mobile. ....

Comment

to avoid "my suspicion" as soon as possible I'm going to use the app but as it is impossible to play decently with a smartphone, not suitable for precise shot, I'll connect my phone to my desktop screen. This way I'll use hte black-list and send to hell all the cheaters.

Comment

to avoid ". . . . but as it is impossible to play decently with a smartphone, not suitable for precise shot . . . . .
                          Strange ! In recent years I have played on mobile (iphone), having previously played for years on PC and won over 100k games there - I'd have to say the game is much more suitable to play on mobile, and as for 'precise shots' on mobile, it's a doddle !
                           Oh No, he's retired !

Comment

Originally posted by cidercoder View Post

Strange ! In recent years I have played on mobile (iphone), having previously played for years on PC and won over 100k games there - I'd have to say the game is much more suitable to play on mobile, and as for 'precise shots' on mobile, it's a doddle !
                            I've tried on desktop with a 28" monitor and also with my 5" smartphone and , for me, it is not the same when I have to calculate where exactly ball will go.
                            Larger monitor is better. But also the game with the app is better, if only because finally I'll be able to add cheaters in the black-list.

Comment

two mornings I can't play 'cause after login and trying different tables and bets i wait endlessly for a opponent. Faces scrolling up ...

Comment

can't figure out what's happening: the same with two different browsers (Brave and Chrome). Have I been banned by MC? Am I not welcome? too many claiming emails due to cheaters?

Comment

I've just tried playing with app and connecting it in wireless mode with my pc and I can play. don't understand. but there is another strange thing: I usually play in Beijing and bet 10M but today nobody was betting like me. Only bettings below 100k . My intention now is playing via app and as soon as I find a cheater, add him to the blacklist

Comment

Gingio I've been having the same thing on PC for the last two days. I find if I delete history, then log in again I can play some games until it just starts endlessly spinning again, then repeat the delete history etc and it works again.

Comment

two mornings I can't play 'cause after login and trying different tables and bets i wait endlessly for a opponent. Faces scrolling up ...
                                      are you logging in through the facebook page or the MC site page?

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post

are you logging in through the facebook page or the MC site page?
                                        logging in through their page, then the link under Login With Miniclip ID and finally Sign In With Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                        X