How do you cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you cheat?

It's getting to that point... If you can't beat them... And reporting them doesn't get your money back nor stop them why not join them? Let's all cheat. Someone tell me how they do it

Originally posted by juntjoo View Post
    It's getting to that point... If you can't beat them... And reporting them doesn't get your money back nor stop them why not join them? Let's all cheat. Someone tell me how they do it
    No. Because if you start cheating, then we will have to deal with you as well. Dont do it, its not worth it. Why would you try and play a game to see how you can be and then start cheating? It would be pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post

No. Because if you start cheating, then we will have to deal with you as well. Dont do it, its not worth it. Why would you try and play a game to see how you can be and then start cheating? It would be pointless.
      If enough of us cheat then enough people will stop playing to force miniip to do something about the cheaters.

Comment

If enough of us cheat then enough people will stop playing to force miniip to do something about the cheaters.
        The game is rampant with the cheaters as it is, and moneyclip wont do anything about it anyway. Adding more to it wont solve the problem, it will just make it worse.

Comment

I really can't see the point. I play the game because I like playing the game - if for some reason the main game doesn't work for me, I just play the practice table without logging in to my account. The coins / rewards/ cues etc on the game are all meaningless to me, I know some people play just to get these rewards but that just isn't my motivation. To use any type of thing that takes the actual gameplay out of the game, for me, makes it pointless playing the game.

I understand the frustration of playing against the cheats but as there seems to be so many of them, and nothing ever seems to be done about them, I can't see that adding to the problem will help in any way.

Personally, when I encounter quite a few in a row, I just drop down the coin amount or table played - they don't seem to play for the lower amount of coins and I don't much care if I'm not getting as many coins in a day.

This works on PC (how I play the game) I don't know if it will work on mobile.

Comment

Someone tell me how they do it
            I think if you cheat your an enemy of every skilled player on this site, and should be banned from the forum.
            I mean can you imagine if cheaters started to come here in droves?
            probably bragging how much they stole?????????is that what we want on here????????????
            cheaters are also known as SCUM & to me there's only 1 kind of player I hate more than a cheat, thats the one who plays every shot by the book, high ranking players who don't bank, don't plant & take zero risks, while I can respect them it's zero fun I always bank black at least & it never breaks the bank.
            personally I sit through & watch the cheats at least it's kind of entertaining and it keeps them away from other players for a few mins... but you think I'm going to sit & watch some pleb pot every ball by the book for 10 mins forget it haha

@juntjoo imagine if you did get the software to cheat........ all enjoyment from the game would be gone forever & ever, dont do it!

Comment

that wont happen because moneyclip make enough money as it is even from new players who fall foul of the scam, they also get lots of cash from the software the DEVS/creators leaked, that enables people to cheat, (thats why you have to buy it)
              if you need coins I can help just PM me your ID I'll give you more than you can scam, but only if you get this stupid idea out of your head about cheating!
              wouldn't you rather build up the skill to defeat most players?
              seriously you can gain more coins from playing highly skilled players & building up your skill than you can by cheating because most good players just quit on the cheats!
              then when you do end up playing a scummy cheater you'll not only have respect from us, know in your own mind you are better than they.........you'll have self respect!
              theres also the pleasure we get from winning fairly........ that you can never get from cheating =)

Comment

no way out! if you like playing with the app, Miniclip let you add cheaters in your black-list. If you play the desktop version they don't let you. No way to avoid cheaters playing with a PC. And Miniclip want this. They would cease web version but here we still are a lot. So, let's play at lower bets and cheaters will reach their 999 level slowly.

Comment

Yea, let’s burn everything to prevent things going on fire.

Comment

Working...
                  X