Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Achievements? - Not much, but I'm learning fast...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Achievements? - Not much, but I'm learning fast...

    43/92 Achievements - Pretty impressive, right?
    Let's rack em up...

  • #2
    i couldnt tell, i never checked those lol

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I am on a 4-game win streak!
      Let's rack em up...

      Comment


      • #4
        Never checked my achievements lol, wouldn't know how to !
        *Oh No, he's retired !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post
          43/92 Achievements - Pretty impressive, right?
          I've 94/107

          Comment


          • #6
            Now that's even MORE impressive! - Cheers Talha!
            Let's rack em up...

            Comment


            • #7
              ATG has almost all the achievements, I guess.

              Comment


              • #8
                120/127

                Comment


                • #9
                  78/102

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    75/100

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post

                      I've 94/107
                      Now, 99/112

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by VijayGunners View Post
                        120/127
                        VJ, that's just stupid impressive! - Well done indeed...

                        BTW, I think I'm the next victim on the VJ chopping block. - I'll look for you tomorrow...

                        Cheers,
                        RYR
                        Let's rack em up...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by VijayGunners View Post
                          120/127
                          124/130

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post
                            Well, I am on a 4-game win streak!
                            I wish I could get a 4 game win streak? My achievement is only 61/97

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

                              I wish I could get a 4 game win streak? My achievement is only 61/97
                              Hi Dave,

                              I see you sent a challenge earlier today... if you're available later this evening, I would love to give it a go!

                              Cheers,
                              Jack

                              Let's rack em up...

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post

                                Hi Dave,

                                I see you sent a challenge earlier today... if you're available later this evening, I would love to give it a go!

                                Cheers,
                                Jack
                                Hi Jack,
                                Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'm very sporadic about when I play on my phone. Basically whenever I think about it or have some free time. I'll check to see if you're online next time. Cheers!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

                                  Hi Jack,
                                  Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'm very sporadic about when I play on my phone. Basically whenever I think about it or have some free time. I'll check to see if you're online next time. Cheers!
                                  Dave, what time zone are you in?
                                  Let's rack em up...

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post

                                    Dave, what time zone are you in?
                                    US Central

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
                                      ATG has almost all the achievements, I guess.
                                      No I am missing many achievements but yes I have 132 on the way to 133 achievements out of 136....Carl has many elusive achievements and Imran Khan from Pakistan has most number of achievements I believe 145/145
                                      ATG003

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post

                                        Hi Jack,
                                        Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'm very sporadic about when I play on my phone. Basically whenever I think about it or have some free time. I'll check to see if you're online next time. Cheers!
                                        Hi Dave,

                                        You bet! - I'll look forward to some games...

                                        Cheers,
                                        Jack
                                        Let's rack em up...

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X