Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about an 8-Ball Unending/Continuous, "King of the Hill" Mobile Tournament?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good match guys!!! VJ in game seven a couple pixels!! On 8 ball, unlucky :-) but nice try on kick in.

RollYourRock well played!!

Maybe you and 81U3 can play next!?
    Let's play some pool!!!!
    Also subscribe to my you tube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBE...3DXCSyn5GTbp6A
    Love playing the game and sharing the every day player video and watching other's videos too.
    Let's play some pool!!!​​​​​​

Comment

It is a late entry hopefully you can find a slot for the scobe, missed playing all the folks. Where is carl,alok,nineball,alyna and all the rest of the players, just worked it out, they all fear jack the reaper great to see the games continuing

Comment

Originally posted by thescobester View Post
        It is a late entry hopefully you can find a slot for the scobe, missed playing all the folks. Where is carl,alok,nineball,alyna and all the rest of the players, just worked it out, they all fear jack the reaper great to see the games continuing
        HI Scobe, great to see you hear. RollYourRock The Scobe has called you out!!!!!!! lol.... lets see a match!!!!
        Let's play some pool!!!!
        Also subscribe to my you tube channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBE...3DXCSyn5GTbp6A
        Love playing the game and sharing the every day player video and watching other's videos too.
        Let's play some pool!!!​​​​​​

Comment

Well played RollYourRock Hill still has its king.

Score 3-5, I had some amateur luck along me... Looking forward to play maybe just some for fun games later with you sir?

Comment

Just now played a really good match with Zanna136. She's a fine player...

I was very fortunate to win 5 - 3

Remember next time Zanna, that if you run out of time, we don't turn the cue ball over/ball-in-hand. The opposition will let their time run out and give you the ball back... no penalty!

Zanna hurried and missed a couple of shots that could have been pivotal.

Zanna, I'll look forward to playing again soon...

Best Always,
            Jack
            Let's rack em up...

Comment

Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post
              Just now played a really good match with Zanna136. She's a fine player...

I was very fortunate to win 5 - 3

Remember next time Zanna, that if you run out of time, we don't turn the cue ball over/ball-in-hand. The opposition will let their time run out and give you the ball back... no penalty!

Zanna hurried and missed a couple of shots that could have been pivotal.

Zanna, I'll look forward to playing again soon...

Best Always,
              Jack
              Thank you for your kind words, I was trusting us to ignore the timer, but that ticking just makes one shaky at times... But vggs, happy to play again with you soon.

Comment

Wow, Congratz JAck for retaining the crown and Zanna136 you almost did it...

Comment

RollYourRock Let's play tomorrow?

Comment

Hi Talha,

Please forgive me for not logging on to the forum sooner. - It seems like lately, I haven't had a minute to myself till late evening and the same goes for today... geez!

I have to leave in about 45 minutes and will be pretty busy till this evening. - I'll check back in later...

Best,
                    Jack

Let's rack em up...

Comment

RollYourRock, I missed your message. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Talha_Sajjad View Post
                        RollYourRock, I missed your message. Sorry.
                        No, not a big problem at all my friend, I'll check back with you later...

BTW, your "trick shot" skills are nothing short of simply amazing!

Let's rack em up...

Comment

Working...
                        X