Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about an 8-Ball Unending/Continuous, "King of the Hill" Mobile Tournament?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post
    Talha and I finally played our scheduled match. - Talha experienced connectivity issues resulting in two lost/timed-out games out of the five we played.

I don't feel at all good about winning a match in this fashion. - Very unfortunate and no fun for either of us!

Talha, being the gentleman/sportsman that he is, conceded the match, even though I really only won three games where the 8-ball was actually potted.

Talha, let's play again very soon...

I honestly don't know who the next rightful challenger is...

Wilbur
    81U3
    Nanny Ogg
    Scobes
    9ball
    LifeEternal
    Dave
    ???

LOL just noticed this post and I'm wondering why my name is on that list ?

I don't even play mobile, regardless of the fact that I certainly don't play at even 50% of the standard the rest of those names play at LOL

Comment

Talha and I finally played our scheduled match. - Talha experienced connectivity issues resulting in two lost/timed-out games out of the five we played.

I don't feel at all good about winning a match in this fashion. - Very unfortunate and no fun for either of us!

Talha, being the gentleman/sportsman that he is, conceded the match, even though I really only won three games where the 8-ball was actually potted.

Talha, let's play again very soon...

I honestly don't know who the next rightful challenger is...

Wilbur
      81U3
      Nanny Ogg
      Scobes
      9ball
      LifeEternal
      Dave
      ???

Yeah, let's play again soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

I don't even play mobile, regardless of the fact that I certainly don't play at even 50% of the standard the rest of those names play at LOL
        Hey Nan, maybe you should consider starting an ongoing PC "King of the Hill" competition?

I'll play, but I need to break down and purchase a "gaming" mouse...

BTW, how do I pick up my iMac and tilt it horizontal to confirm alignment for those long, tough shots?

- and don't give me that "50% of standard" BS!

Let's rack em up...

Comment

• Hello Jack lad, Scobe up for a match will challenge yourself for a race to 5 if that is ok, will be on-line next few days.

Comment

• Haha,Nan get with the times,you are brilliant player try mobile through chrome cast,would be great to see you there and all pc players

Comment

• Originally posted by thescobester View Post
              Hello Jack lad, Scobe up for a match will challenge yourself for a race to 5 if that is ok, will be on-line next few days.
              You bet! - Sounds like fun...
              Let's rack em up...

Comment

Hey Nan, maybe you should consider starting an ongoing PC "King of the Hill" competition?

I'll play, but I need to break down and purchase a "gaming" mouse...

BTW, how do I pick up my iMac and tilt it horizontal to confirm alignment for those long, tough shots?

- and don't give me that "50% of standard" BS!

Sorry Jack, but contrary to what a certain person would have had you all believe over in the other forum, I am most definitely not the sort of person who wants to be "in charge" or in control, or some sort of "leader".
                You would be better off asking her to do it instead of me.
                Also, forum tourneys are no good for me because there are a few certain people that I simply would not wish to play with LOL
                Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 04-09-18, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Haha,Nan get with the times,you are brilliant player try mobile through chrome cast,would be great to see you there and all pc players
                  Hey Scobe, your definition of brilliant and mine must be very different LOL, I seem to remember getting my fat saggy bottom well and truly kicked by you a couple of years back
                  Last edited by Nanny Ogg; 04-09-18, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

Don't sell yourself short, Nan! -

Let's rack em up...

Comment

• Classic match 5-4 RollYourRock,well played,on the edge

Comment

• Great games nice to see the games continuing, thanks to all participants

Comment

Classic match 5-4 RollYourRock,well played,on the edge
                          Hi Scobes... Yeah, you should have prevailed - Very unlucky indeed! - Certainly well played otherwise!

Cheers Mate...
                          Jack
                          Let's rack em up...

Comment

• We have a new and much better champion! - Long live the new "King"

Talha played really well and won 5 - 1 ( I believe Talha recorded) *so everyone can witness the slaughter...

Good luck my young friend! - See you again down the road...
                            Let's rack em up...

Comment

We have a new and much better champion! - Long live the new "King"

Talha played really well and won 5 - 1 ( I believe Talha recorded) *so everyone can witness the slaughter...

Good luck my young friend! - See you again down the road...
                              Well played Jack, you were unlucky a couple of times...
                              New but not better ... And this one wont live long enough.. lol
                              It was just my day today... The score card says enough...
                              Last edited by Talha_Sajjad; 10-09-18, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Well, who's going to step up and throw down a challenge?

Wilbur
                                81U3
                                Alyna
                                VJ
                                Scobes
                                Zanna
                                Carlos
                                9ball
                                LifeEternal
                                d4ve_tv
                                odlllbo
                                ???

Let's rack em up...

Comment

• Anyone???
                                  Let's rack em up...

Comment

Anyone???
                                    I'll ask Wilbur if he can play today.

Comment

• Maybe you are too powerfull king of the hill RollYourRock , you might need to start share crown to princes (and princesses) of the hill...

Comment

• Hi Talha, Scobe up for a race to 5,will challenge you

Comment

• Hi thescobester, I wasnt on that time. Catch you any other time...

Comment

Working...
                                          X