Anagram Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anagram Magic

I've been away a few weeks, since they took away our much loved Anagrammatic, Anagram Magic has been a go to for a word game. I don't play it often, but when I went to the other night it seems to be 'broken'. Wont accept words other than single 'A' or 'I'....tried a couple of times and players were entering the 9 letter conundrum in any jumbled order and it was accepted. Tried again today, same problems. I submitted a request to miniclip support, (via a long winded web page) just a generated reply. Does anybody know if and when it will be fixed? Thankyou.

Well a few months ago, all my playing history disappeared from the game, but it still worked.
    When I went to play a few days back, I discovered like you Gilly. that it was unplayable,
    rejecting every word.
    I expect it is following my beloved Brainwave and Anagrammatic down into the

"broken-and-no-profit-in-repairing-it" void

Comment

Originally posted by fishfairy View Post
      Well a few months ago, all my playing history disappeared from the game, but it still worked.
      When I went to play a few days back, I discovered like you Gilly. that it was unplayable,
      rejecting every word.
      I expect it is following my beloved Brainwave and Anagrammatic down into the

"broken-and-no-profit-in-repairing-it" void
      Thanks Jenny. You may be right about the 'no profit' bit. I thought Magic had a big following, but not big enough for restoring it evidently. I used to play Brainwave as well occasionally.
      ]

Comment

Anagram Magic was the one last good thing Miniclip had to be honest, over the years it's community has decreased badly. Last time I played I could hardly find a signed up account, all I find is guests which I still believe are bots set up by them to keep it running, I haven't faced this issue since I didn't bother to play it because of the lack of players, but this is pretty sad to hear.

Innocence is over

Comment

Ladies....magic seems to be working now
          Just played and it was fine, maybe a little faith restored
          happy anagramming and hope all's well

Del X

Comment

Originally posted by piscator View Post
            Ladies....magic seems to be working now
            Just played and it was fine, maybe a little faith restored
            happy anagramming and hope all's well

Del X
            Well well, hello there Del :razz:
            Yes, I see the game is working again...I tried again a week ago, still no good...Tried some funnies, to see if someone would
            take the bait....Ha they left in disgust.
            Hope all well with you too Mr Nice Guy
            Gilly xx

Comment

I really miss this game, I hope they bring it back some time! ^_^

- Fun

Comment

Working...
              X