Galena Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galena Girl

I was out threadin' stuff and I kinda thought you may want one of these all for you!

Hey there, sweetcakes!! Have ya been able to get in here yet?!? Haven't seen any posts from you, but gotta admit I haven't gone looking thru the other threads this weekend--hope yours was a goodun'! Maybe we'll get to play again toz... :
    LOTS OF LOVE, HEALTHY LIFE FOR 2014!!

Comment

WOW!! We found each other 2 days in a row--tho this is such a sad day, honoring those who died in the attacks, as well as those who risked or lost their lives trying to help....God Bless the USA!!

Jess got her house, all the paperwork's done, now the young folk get to do the cleaning, painting, moving, etc etc...met the old lady who raised six kids there, her hubby died and she cried when she found out Jess & Chris will raise their baby there!! A sweet moment...
      Hope to cya toz...

Comment

<center>Hi Linda

Great to see you got yourself registered.

Join the party!

Jack xoxo
        </center>

Comment

'Bout time ya got signed up in here, feel like I'm talking to myself (which happens too easily already).
          Wanted to come up with somethin' special tonight, but mundane was all I could come up with!!
          Cya toz, sweetie XOXO

Comment

Hiya, sweetcakes!! Was wondering if my favorites would be 'round tonight, and I already have 2 of them!! ;-)
            This place doesn't feel like home yet, maybe it never will--but at least it's a place where we can say 'howdy' or 'ty' or maybe even wham bam thank-you ma'am!!
            Doc's reports were all good, so nothing new to do, learn or take...and that's fine with me...  <3^_^<3

Comment

LOL, well THAT was a fine piece of timing--hadn't found your msg till about 7:20, so thot I'd just come in and sit & wait...and you popped right in!!

I'm gonna watch the debate this time, too...glad we got to play before-hand, all I've wanted to do this past couple of weeks is hibernate!! Hope to cya toz...Love ya, Linda....Bee <3<3<3

Comment

Hi Linda.  I've just found the temporary forum.  I gather we played a couple of days ago but I didn't recognise your player name otherwise I'd have tried to get a story out of our words - next time

Bernie xxx

Comment

Hiya, sweetcakes!! So glad ya dropped in...had only left Kathy a few mins earlier, so either our timing is improving or it's just dumb luck!!
                  Stayed in my p.j.s all day long--showered, then put on fresh ones and called it done!! Been a while since I've done that, think it was good for my soul ;-)
                  My soul is doing an online search for some area rugs...booted the kitchen ones and the bathroom ones to the curb. Of course, Rowan says there isn't anything wrong with the old ones (they've been here for 14 years is all). My bath had a neat one, but the finish was looking kinda worn...so I decided a good cleaning is what it needed. Didn't even think about it being made of seagrass, LOL, by the time I was done it had bald spots from the bits of woven grass being scrubbed right off. What a dummy I can be!! Have had the new ones down for a bit, now looking for a larger one for under the dining table (a big ole farm table from my great-grandparents' farm), and a matching one for the foyer area. Since this is an open floor plan, I have lots of choices regarding size & shape....
                  Hm...suddenly, I'm thinking I'm babbling on, and should be heading for bed instead, with a good book.
                  Hope to play toz, XOXOX Lynne

Comment

made it at last...

nice work remembering our words from the other night Geeg
                    Honestly sassoon has precious little to work with here....hmmm possibly a buff up with a bit 'o polish and that's about it...LOL
                    thanks for all our games of late sweetie!
                    i loved 'em all

Del XOXO

Comment

Lol, just saw Del's post--what a crack-up...he would fit in beautifully with our family: a smart-mouth, and a shiny upper story!! ;-)

Wasn't sure I'd be home in time to play tonight, got home late from our group dinner...maybe cuz it was rainy & wet outside, and we were cozy with good friends inside--nobody seemed anxious to leave!! But I made it just in time to find Ann, then you, AND I got to have pumpkin bars with cream-cheese icing. Now, how much better could life get?!?
                      Hope to cya toz...Love ya, Linda...XOXOX Lynne

Comment

Hiya, Linda...TY for the games!! LOL, I'm going elsewhere to write this.....<3<3<3

Comment

Hi sweetie...will be writing more, maybe not till toz tho (see Gilly's post so I don't have to do it over again)....gotta keep workin' on that, so nobody says "Gee, Gma, wish I'd known two days ago!!" Love ya, Linda XOXOX

Comment

Originally posted by galenagirl:5904
                            geesh Bee   I posted on Gilly's thread...sorry...
                            then again ya both think I'm ensane  LOL  and I tend to agree.
                            Haaaa...In this case, ensane is good--very, very good!! <3<3<3

Comment

Sweetcakes!! Had just emailed u to say it's OK if u need to sleep, and there u were...I only had a few words lined up, got me thru the 1st game but the rest was a crapshoot!! ;-)
                              Gonna try to make a bit of a bad story, but we'll see how that goes...
                              Ya know, I kinda like the name Dumbo--haaaa...Love ya, sweetie!! <3<3<3
                              Dumbo

Comment

Hey, cutie pie!!! I'll save you the trip to the lateral dimension, didn't write anything down tonight...Fell in the kitchen this morning, we were taking out old area rugs, cleaning the hardwood, then putting down the new ones. Got my feet tangled up and went down hard....after a short assessment, I determined I would live and not need an ambulance. A few hours later, I started to find all the sore spots so am moving kinda slow tonight. My keeper says we're not gonna let me do THAT again...it's unusual, but this time I agree with him!! ;-)
                                It's really too bad the fall scrambled my brain too (OK, that's a lie, but I'll use any excuse I can find!!)
                                Love ya, Linda, cya toz...<3<3<3 Lynne

Comment

AIRHEAD and NUTCASE....I'll take the first title lol, and the second one we can divide   Nice to find you GG...I was 'shredding' paperwork, then a crony of hubbys dropped in so I shut off the shredder because of the noise and settled myself on the swivel seat here
                                  Getting news of the storm, it must be so scary, I saw where Nela was prepared...well as prepared as one can be in something like that..
                                  Luvya....xoxoxoxx

Comment

Hi Linda. I knew it was someone I knew, but I had no clue who it was! Glad to have a reason to finally post on your thread!  Fun games, by any name, are as sweet  
                                    Stay dry!

Comment

Hiya, sweetcakes!! Did ja have tricksters, or did ja eat all the good stuff yourselves?? We have some stuff here the kids like, but it's for Fri nite so I gotta keep my fingers out of it....
                                      Gonna have 6 of 7 grandkids here but 2 spouses are working, 1 uncle and 3 guests with Rowan and me to keep stirring the pot, we'll have a good time and nobody will go home hungry!! C'mon over if you're not busy.... ;-) Cya toz <3^_^<3

Comment

Ladies of the night--howdy!! No games tonight, got stuff to do for toz...
                                        May play toz pm, depending on how late the kids all stick around...Love ya'll <3<3<3

Comment

Working...
                                        X