Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm working on recovering Anagrammatic

Hi guys.
    I really doubt anyone even frequents these forums anymore, but here goes.
    My father and I used to play anagrammatic years ago before he passed. I've always held this game in my heart and have felt a lot of nostalgia breezing over the forums. A few weeks ago I set about to see what can be done to recover the game.

I first deconstructed a flash file of the game and have recovered all graphical and animated assets of the game. What I have is a semi-functional frontend. I have enlisted some help and am working on bringing the game to life. This is particularly difficult without the original source code but I am doing what I can.

No promises but I'm hoping I can bring something to life this year.

Yay !

Comment

Originally posted by Anagrammaniac View Post
      Hi guys.
      I really doubt anyone even frequents these forums anymore, but here goes.
      My father and I used to play anagrammatic years ago before he passed. I've always held this game in my heart and have felt a lot of nostalgia breezing over the forums. A few weeks ago I set about to see what can be done to recover the game.

I first deconstructed a flash file of the game and have recovered all graphical and animated assets of the game. What I have is a semi-functional frontend. I have enlisted some help and am working on bringing the game to life. This is particularly difficult without the original source code but I am doing what I can.

No promises but I'm hoping I can bring something to life this year.
      I'm sure there would be a lot of interest if there was a replacement game for anagrammatic or even anagram magic. Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X