X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Del

Hi Del

Hope this title is ok with you.

Please sing out if not as it can be changed.

Cheers
    Jack

Oh my gosh Del!! Your first post here!!
    Hiya sweetie!! Well ya won at bowling but did ya Unattend that MORASS in the
    SAHARA or did ya just put PESTICIDE in your OBSESSION. Maybe your DROPPINGS had a bad case of ATAXIA.
    Are you Mateable???? Of course you are!!! You're TANGY and you go to SASSOON for your haircuts!!!
    Yes you TAUNTED but no ARGUMENTS. I've RECLAIMED the FLASHER and I will keep him ABREAST of all GENETIC
    BARRELS of EATABLES. Remember when we BEGAN!! You had the BAIT and the Prise and it was not FRAIL. I'm
    going to a SEANCE now to see how I can get the Forum back. This girl SCANS all possibilities.
    Good job today Kayak man....You surely didn't tip over. You were perfect!!
    Have a good sleep. Maybe the fan will be hit toz!! XOXO Love, Geeg <3 <3
    <center></center>

Comment

HeyIrelax when I play you SWEETIE!! Even with all your ABILITIES!!
      You should have some NAMESAKES. So get out there and get FARRA instead of FAUNA!! You are one of my HEROES ya know!!
      Nice to see ya posting in here. Figures you would post when ya beat me
      up. I'll just keep niblein at your points!! Tomorrow is another day!! LOL
      Maybe a gulp of cider over the weekend or perhaps I could make you one of those drinkees. I'm pretty good at those. Thanks for today Del!!
      XOXO Love, Geeg
      <center></center>

Comment

Hi Del.  Thanks for the games - and the points.  Great to see you on the circuit.  I hope we get to do it again soon.  In the meantime, have a good Christmas and I raise my glass  for a MACETOAST to you... Cheers!!!

Bernie xxx

Comment

OMG sweet Del!! You COMPRISED a post with some of our words!!
          I just noticed this....Too bad the LYMPHATIC word wasn't as it should have been.  Do you not read Gilly's blog posts??  LOL  
          You owe Bernie a thank you if you haven't noticed....She even did a Macetoast for ya!!  I'll give ya a bit of    for that.
          I'll be here or ELSEWHERE next time ya wanna play with me!!
          XOXO Love, Linda  
          <center></center>

Comment

Hi Del.  Thanks for the post.  I don't know what's happening here lately but there's very rarely anyone to play.  I've talken to playing ANAGRAM MAGIC just to keep the brain cells ticking but it's nowhere near the same.  Have a great Christmas

Bernie xxx

Comment

Whassup Doc!

<center>Hi Del
              It HAS been a long time since we crossed words.
              Junior was out to play because the Big Man has lost all his points
              - as one does in here!
              I felt sure it was one of our old brigade I was playing and thanks for risking your points three times -
              I thought I had you in the third because my eight would take me clear
              even if you got the conundrum then BOOM! you come up with a niner -
              well played and well deserved.
              Unfortunately, not knowing for sure who you were,
              I didn't take note of the words - Junior doesn't get to tell stories anyhow!
              Thanks again and a Happy Christmas to you too.
              Very best wishes

Jack
              </center>

Comment

<CENTER>

What's new is you posting here!!  LOL  
                I just noticed this and since I didn't write down today's words either
                I will just say you were magnificent today!!
                Hmmmm  I just found yesterdays words...Yikes should I tell a wee bit about them.....Hmmm  Well if I do it won't be here....  
                Aw hell I think I'm gonna do it.....Keep smiling and eat more soup snotty one.  XOXO Love, Geeg  </CENTER>
                <center></center>

Comment

Thanks so much Del for making a thread for me.
                  I'm hoping to see more of everyone very soon.
                  Love dazz x x x

Comment

Oh Del....I just can't remember what I was wanting but I did see you ask for
                    a bitsibee!!  I'm sure she'll be around here soon.  Sorry I wasn't keeping track today...Next time for sure.  Night Night sweet one!!  XOXO Love, Linda  
                    <center></center>

Comment

Udamtarti lil thing!!!  I got the niner first...yes....but you got one too and I should have seen that.  I'm gonna have a nice Licaparty for ya with all the TRIMMINGS one day.  That would be sumthin I ORGANISES in a very INFANTILE way....but you can be darn sure it will be fun!!  
                      Thanks lil Del!!  Night Night!! XXXXXXX Love,   Geeg  
                      <center></center>

Comment

Shucks Del!!  You started it!!  And I can tell ya that Jake and
                        Andrew are at the perfect age to enjoy your Pottie Humour!!
                        You just keep reeling in the carp!!  LOL  
                        You are such a silly goose sometimes!!   Twas fun though  LOL  
                        XOXO Geeg  
                        <center></center>

Comment

Aha Mr Piscatorist   Looks like Poppy stood you up...lucky for me, took the first 3 rounds of game one trying to think who you were, so I offered a bit of nookeass and swapped over, thinking in vain I didnt want to pinch any of your points lol...
                          Hope the cold weather doesn't keep you from doing what you enjoy this weekend Del...Have a good one. Gilly xoxx

Comment

Getursord next time cuz Davenabal is out of the question!!!
                            You will be my arscandee next time...LOL
                            Brilliant Del!! So sorry I could not keep up!!
                            Was a fun break for sure!!!   Ya always make me laugh!!
                            XOXO  Love, Geeg  
                            <center></center>

Comment

So I guess it wasn't that wicked hook at bowling after all???
                              You were tooting???  I call em fluffers!!  
                              I didn't write down any of the words cuz today was Monday even though it was Tuesday!!  LOL  I'm just glad we got to play a bit.
                              I think I might need more practice....or maybe I should not spill on my keyboard.  LOL   It was tea...Honest!!  LOL  
                              Sleep with the angels Del!!  At least one of them!!  
                              XOXO  Love, Geeg  
                              <center></center>

Comment

Nothing is LABORIOUS with you Del and you're certainly
                                not PEDANTIC.  My METHANE showed that you are Ahotbabe.  
                                Especially when I WHISPERED HegoosisL.  You have been APPOINTED the NAUGHTILY nice ZOOLOGIST of the day.  Kathy will fight you over this so be ready.  I have the feeling she Gooses too.  
                                I'm on my way to recovery....I do need a new fan in this darn thing so I have to shut down sometimes but otherwise all is well!!
                                Fan is ordered so all will be OK soon...
                                Thanks for the really good games.  I must mention that you started it ...
                                hmmmmmm  once again.  LOL   Night night !! XOXO Love, Geeg  
                                <center></center>

Comment

I would have loved to remain ANONYMOUS for those games.  This SENORITA
                                  blew it big time!!  You ZEALOUSLY brought out your HUSKINESS and DEPOSITED Hugenads all over the place.  I'm kinda embarrassed!!  
                                  Did you feel ENHANCED wearing those PLATFORMS??
                                  Seriously well played Del.  Maybe I should offer a TREATY???
                                  Nah...Hell no!!  Get ready for the next time TARTY one!!
                                  XOXO Love, Geeg  
                                  <center></center>

Comment

OK Del......You know about my morning and therefore forgiveness is in order for sure!!  Your post is in Angie's thread and I'm just so   !!!
                                    Love ya Big Fella!!!   XXXXXXX  
                                    <center></center>

Comment

Geesh Del....you best get in here and play a bit.... No posts for quite a while.  
                                      REASONING??   LOL  there is none!!
                                      It might be a NECESSITY to SUFFOCATE me though since I only saw the Cuffs.  I sure don't have any SEDATION yet but some CAVEMEN at the strip show might be nice.  I guess I was still working with the AIRBAG and you were off with some ARABIC guy making OBSCENE gestures at the BEAVERS.  Couple of PONCES!!  LOL  I had no idea what that was but I am the NOSIEST.  It BEREAVES me sometimes.  
                                      OK well take off your BOOTIES now and get FOAMED up...( LOL everyone MOANED after that one)  
                                      Thanks for a few reals this time ya silly goose.  A tie is a lovely thing!!
                                      XOXO Love, Geeg  
                                      <center></center>

Comment

OH Yeah That was a Macearama!!!I was STEAMED when I missed the EASEMENT and then you got even NERVIER with your darn REVERSION. We both GAMBLED but your LONGEVITY got the MAGNETICS and I BEREAVE being in the CAVERN again. Wow I could just not post when ya got a 49!!
                                        Oh I know how POTABLE you are ya lil BANDIT. A ZEALOT at this game.

So sorry I missed our CRAYOLA(s) too...Must have been thinking about my CLARET as it is very close to Cocktail hour.
                                        Hope your bubbles are the STORMIEST tonight...Run the tap!!
                                        XOXO Love, Geeg

OMG Dork moment
                                        <center></center>

Comment

Working...
                                        X