No announcement yet.

Del

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Del!!  You sure can FABRICATE a good story!!  I think I did WackaDel.
    I'm just surprised you didn't use some of those BONDAGE BANDAGE(s) that you've saved up.  Theater makes much more sense than THEATRE don't ya think??  Sorry I'm a bit late with this...
    Have a really good rest of the week....
    And where is the suit pic???  LOL    XOXO Love, Linda  
    <center></center>

Comment

<center>  
      Aww I loved the GANESHA after I looked it up!!!   Hugging your trunk babe!!
      OARSMAN is much better than MANORS but I did get an ICEBOAT whilst in COMBAT with you.
      LOL  Roasted your CHESTNUTS with that one!!  Then again I did have Nudeplums for PENDULUMS....so
      I guess you got me back.  
      Not sure how I feel about the Omerax and Ahermoo but I was happy to share a TAMALE and some
      MEATLOAF with you Del.  You are Paradise by the Dashboard Light!!
      Sorry I had a couple calls in between there.  You are the ultimate British Gentleman!!
      Have a great weekend!!   Love, Geeg  XOXO   </center>
      <center></center>

Comment

<Center>  So Macie....we BEGAN with a TEABAG in my eye.  Imagine the ELATION after the REAGENT of the whole
        darn PAGEANT gave me an INTERNAL.  Too bad we couldn't be Girlier but if you FANCY I will ask either the
        FIREMEN or MERLIN to not be SLACKER(s).  The Olicnanut and it's SUGARS cause SADIST(s) to become INFERTILE.  
        Oh well these JUNCTURES in life are CONTINUAL.
        I was laughing so much at your funnies I was Nearleacs.  I do think that I rubalot and you burpalot but Hell
        you are still my Lancelot and I'm Queen G.  Gavabal when she plays with you and your Iyaxalot was so
        appropriate.  Hoping to cya soon again!!  Love,  Geeg  XXXXXOOOOOO  </CENTER>
        <center></center>

Comment

<center>  Dam yes you would SECRETE if you saw those BRAS from BAVARIA!!  Sorry about my BLINDNESS in that first
          game!  I wa thinking about a Vikinreer hanging over the bow of the TITANIC.  Might just punish him MARTIALLY
          or make him walk the PENAL PLANK!!  From my VANTAGE point he might Getabite from Atitebabe.
          Well anyway you give me LAUGHS till I'm Leakenbad!!  Especially when you say "MedoWupe"!!  I Dunaprobe and I
          know this to be true.  
          I wanted to throw a BEANBAG at ya after that first slaughter you did to me but I decided just to throw you
          in the AEGEAN.  I'll let ya have your kayak though!!  LOL
          Get that Holiesop out now and rub the coconuts....and don't put that other stuff in the tub..LOL  
          That was great fun Del!!   XOXO Love, Geeg  </center>
          <center></center>

Comment

You  worked your magic (again). Thanks so much Del. dazz x x x x

Comment

<center>Gosh you have so much Suxapeel. Guess your HOUSEMATE, Megan, might agree with me.
              Then again there just might be times when she wants to hang you on the DARTBOARD like I do.
              I so loved the MACES SPACEY!!  Even thought I was caught UNAWARES with my ARSENAL.  I hope you
              weren't referring to me with TONELESS cuz that is certainly UNCLEAR at this point.  
              I might just suggest that you say a NOVENA if you are about to LARIAT a LATINA and give her a BONE under your VALANCE.

Also I might suggest an ENTENTE prior to throwing her in the NETTLE.  Kinda like a roll in the hay!! LOL
              OICSwedes in your future my MEATY MATEY as well as some MONUMENTS to my Norseas!!
              That was tons of fun!!

I sure hope Dotebag is an affectionate term cuz I think you are one too!!   XOXO Love, Geeg </center>

<center></center>

Comment

LOL the Sekseaman in WRAPPINGS is you in your Wetsuit....
                maybe without the wetsuit would be nice too.........Mr. Speedo...
                Angie and I have been waiting for the wetsuit pic and I'm sure others would
                be interested in the viewing. So W T F is it???
                Hope you find a hot body this week and I'm not talking about a body of water!! Marshmellow SCONES sound perfect for a cute little British Lady!!
                Thanks for the games babe!! Enjoy the vacation!! XOXO Love, Linda

<center></center>

Comment

<center>  So.... I was FLEECED by the LOANERS but at least they brought COOLERS filled
                  with CANAPE(s).  We MEDICATED the INMATE(s) and made them the WETTEST TOTTIES ever.
                  I will ORDAIN the DEACON in ANDORRA since he COURTED and his GAMETE(s) are not yet with the EVACUATOR.
                  I feel a certain HEAVINESS sometimes.  DAMOUSLY silly since I'm skinnier than ever..What the heck is damously????
                  LOL I guess it is a word.  
                  Anyway I thought I should post you since I haven't done that since August and your funnies should always be appreciated.
                  They are DAMOUSLY funny!!  LMAO and you were on page 2 Geesh!!!  
                  Have a beautiful day with your beautiful weather and pray that I do not have to shovel again!!!
                  XOXO Love, Geeg </center>

OK I could not get the Loaners or the Totties  to turn red but I tried....  Just realized the conundrum won't type in here so I will get as close as I can.....
                  <center></center>

Comment

Removed damn from the filter as it wasn't filtered on the old forum. You should be ok now with the conundrum.
                    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

You're great, Martin....for realizing not everybody is relegated
                      to using 'doggone it' for exclamatory words, when we all know
                      pretty much what's being said on the playgrounds!! ;-)
                      LOTS OF LOVE, HEALTHY LIFE FOR 2014!!

Comment

<center>  HMMMM  You PROBED and I BABIED.  If you would only MEANDER NEARER I would get you the NECCESSARY
                        HEXANE  MAybe even a TURBAN. LOL   would keep your hair in place!!  I SEARCH and you BREACH.   Likely because you
                        have no idea how that INJURES you. I cannot believe what a MULTIPLEX of funnies you have Sweetman!!!
                        It's almost like playing a game of PASSWORDS.  Your Butmeeter was in high gear again!!  I was feeling like a NUBILE BUNDLE of nerves.  
                        Well I guess no Manatees or Emanates. I could not believe I can't even have a Phobia anymore....
                        Just so ya know Ursonude was not true.........I was fully clothed!! LOL
                        Thanks for playing little Fisherman!!  You were fantastic!!   XOXO Geeg  </center>
                        <center></center>

Comment

<center>  Awww He DEFEATS me again!!!  Hope you are taking all your NUTRIENT(s) cuz I noticed you
                          were BUFFERING your URETHRA.  That was pretty INELEGANT.  And then you tried to NAVIGATE your way into my
                          KILOJOULE!!  My fav was henooda when hetootad but as you claim they were just little ones....silent but deadly???
                          Guess I was the SWEATER when our ADRENAL glands flowed.  Just so ya know I do BITETOES ya TWIT.  
                          Too bad about the Seawater.....I might just CHARTER a boat and come see ya one day.   Hmmmm  maybe not cuz
                          your funnies make me laugh too much.  Might not be the same in person.....Unless you bring ursuper thingy....LOL
                          SO much better than yesterday....I loved every minute Ggsstud!!   XOXO  Love, Geeg </center>
                          <center></center>

Comment

<center>  The BOATMAN Farted as he Rafted in his kayak.  He became AROUSED in his DREAMS and
                            thought the Punnets were filled with fruit but alas it was only PEANUTS and SAUSAGE that GUSHES
                            and occasionally does a TANGO.  I could not CREATE a Tackier story if I tried.
                            Congrats on your fish today.  This girl ESTIMATES you will imagine yourself in a
                            DECATHLON against a bunch of dogfish tomorrow.  Just remember those Nisegonads you have
                            and give those fishies a day they will never forget.  A VALET will bring you home and turn on
                            all your VALVE(s). Your ARCANE desires are AFFECTING me.......Hmmm Maybe I'll go throw out my
                            smelt net tomorrow...LOL April is the season to do it.    
                            Those were some slow but fun games....Thanks Piscy!!
                            XOXO Love, Geeg  </center>

<center></center>

Comment

<center>  Yes you are one BATTY, GREEDY, TITAN who UNDOCK(s) your kayak and
                              NECKED with ANITA.  She came from the BARRIOS and was BONIER than most but you
                              took out your TALON and gave her an INJECTION.  I'll try to be the DESCRIBER  and you should
                              be ATONAL.  I'd like to REGRADE you but that ended with you FLAUNTING the fact that you
                              would try to HOGTIER.  Yopleesme most of the time and I felt really bad when you said
                              Omeepyles.  You should have that taken care of Del.  They might get worse sitting in the kayak for
                              long periods of time.  Imasmile ing after that round of funnies...You are the best!! LOL
                              Thanks for playing and please take note of that Leace thing.  
                              Still laughing!!   XOXO Love, Geeg  </center>

Just so everyone knows....  All those words did not work
                              <center></center>

Comment

<center>I'll try to be humble but I think I made MINCEMEAT out of our double BEAVER!!
                                Maybe we'll put those guys in a CAGE and LAUNDER them.  I was totally JAWFALLEN when the
                                ISRAELI(s) took down your Airliners.  Just keep CALM when you land in the CANAL.  The
                                United NATIONS will be NEARING soon but they will take all of your EARNINGS for the rescue.
                                They erect MONUMENTS for saving people ya know and it was my FERVENT wish.
                                There's an Anglainer COMPUTERS so this girl has to go without DELAY.
                                Even though you LEANED and PDaboat ...I thank you so very much for PickinGee.
                                As for the funnies all I can say is I'm still laughing clever clogs!!
                                XOXO Love, Geeg  </center>
                                <center></center>

Comment

<center> Ahuwetbed???? No ...but I almost wet my pants when you LEISURELY DESTROYED me. Therefore my QUITTANCE...hmmmmm
                                  Does that mean I quit??? So we can't be Eerier nor can we have Hernias...Hernias was a GAMBLE I know.
                                  Guess you are SANTA and I went on a Fatwa which did not work ....but I got SENSUAL and you may not be in the Saunas with a
                                  BANSHEE!! That's OK cuz you do have Fonnefeet and Gueergas. Maybe even some Greengu which DAMPENS so many things.
                                  Maybe I'm INSANE but you might just need the APOSTLES to visit for a while. They TOLERATE most...but they might just ISOLATE you.
                                  Just remember to Secreteup and all will be well. Take my advice and just BOUNCE!!
                                  I've Seananass before but I guess I was a big one today. I'll try and be better next time Smarty pants!!
                                  Must have been a Baddose of something!!
                                  Thanks for playing you Awesome Piscator.....Maybe post some of your fishing escapades on the forum soon!!
                                  That could be really fun!! XOXO Love, Geeg </center>
                                  <center></center>

Comment

Ouranutr!!!  Were you just trying to AROUSE everyone with your
                                    HAIRY PACKAGE on the DRIVEWAYS or just trying some EDUCATING
                                    technique with your NAUTIC GLANCES.  Just a guess but maybe he BATTENS
                                    down the hatches before he tries Bakenfat on ABREAST.  You know ya can't have a Juicer in this game and nothing Congeals either.  Yikes!!   What
                                    ever happened to real words??? Oh and Del....it's called a Fanepack not a
                                    Fanebak.  
                                    Thanks for having a bit of fun with me.  Love, Geeg  XOXO
                                    <center></center>

Comment

<center>Awe.... so sad no Macie but one sure can get MACED by you and I sure did with CANAL and CATALAN.
                                      I will RESUME looking at LEMURS instead of Meerkats. They are so cute and cuddly but they don't work!!
                                      Well anyway you certainly had the MIDAS touch with NAIROBI and my BRAIN has become one INCURABLY SOAPED up mess.
                                      Guess you were afraid of EJECTS and went with that CASTE system of yours.
                                      So happy to have the opportunity to TRANSFORM your ACCENTS with some CETACEANS!! LOL I know I knocked your
                                      socks off with that one Mr. Piscator!! You did keep POISED though.
                                      Those were DAMNINGLY good games Del!! I just thought maybe we should let people know we still
                                      play every once in a while. It AMAZES me but it ENTITLES us with some TENSILE strength in this place.
                                      It's been over 2 months since I've posted to you.
                                      As for your funnies............I'll never tell!! Well maybe never!!
                                      Good games Del but be on GUARD next time. I'll be comin to get ya!! LOL
                                      XOXO Love, Linda </center>
                                      <center></center>

Comment

OK maybe we should let everyone know we AROSE when you brought ROSES and I will give an OUTLINE of TODAY(s) JEST.  You went ASTRAY
                                        when you thought your WINDER was PLUGGABLE.  It's not!! Or at least that's what people tell me!! LOL  
                                        I don't want to DISTORT your BALANCE nor DISREGARD the PLASTIC
                                        PALACES you live in with DAISY.  I won't tell anyone.  But you are the
                                        TRICKIEST guy this side of the SAHARAN desert.  I will keep the ARCANA
                                        secret cuz you're DOTTIER than I am already!!  Keep looking for those
                                        lily PADDIES that don't work but still hold such a place in your heart.
                                        I'm having some PASTA tonight  and you think about finding a boat.  
                                        It was such fun playing with my favo(u)rite Apricots!!!
                                        Thank you sweet Del !! Funnies were excellent!!   XOXO  
                                        <center></center>

Comment

FOR PISCY...

<center>

HI

!!!

HERE IS THE PIC I TOLD YOU ABOUT:

...HOPE YOU LIKE IT

!!!

FOR OUR SUNDAY PHONE CHAT - IT WAS A REAL TREAT FOR ME

!!!

(((HUGS)))

FROM

</center>
                                          Do everything with so much love in your heart that you

would never want to do it any other way...

Comment

Working...
                                          X