No announcement yet.

POKER THURSDAY... (RETIRED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150th PoThu tourney has just ended.  :-D  Unfotunately we lacked participants and ended up to 3k table, but, eventually top3 was taken by us.  8)

Well done Jnav and Tulge and thanks for joining this with me.

See you again next time!
    (which will be after 2 weeks, on 1st if Oct, due my work stuff next week...)

Comment

• 47 minutes to go for this week's PoThu tourney attempt in 10k table. Welcome everyone.

And usual plan B, if needed...

EDIT: Played on my own, so not gonna count this as PoThu.... maybe better luck next week.

Comment

• 35 minutes to go for attempt of PoThu 10k tour. Welcome everyone.

And plan B, as usual...

Comment

• Sigh.... Looks like after 150 more or less successfull Poker Thursdays during over 4 years time, it's time to retire. There's simply not enough players in tourney tables anymore. No forumers or even random players.

Thank you all for the fun moments in tourneys, and special thanks to Tulgewood for being my last knight in this battle field. It has been a great ride, good luck to all in your games.

ps. But if someone wants to have some friendly company in open Bullfrog tables sometimes, drop me a message, happy to play, when I can...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna136:117444

Sigh.... Looks like after 150 more or less successfull Poker Thursdays during over 4 years time, it's time to retire. There's simply not enough players in tourney tables anymore. No forumers or even random players.

Thank you all for the fun moments in tourneys, and special thanks to Tulgewood for being my last knight in this battle field. It has been a great ride, good luck to all in your games.

ps. But if someone wants to have some friendly company in open Bullfrog tables sometimes, drop me a message, happy to play, when I can...

We will arrange some games for sure at times, but getting everyone play on thursdays may be difficult nowadays because everyone's school started and so on... not many people online

But it's great how you have already managed to get through 150 successful poker games, that is an achievement

Many thanks for keeping this alive for such a long time, even though I only managed to take part in few tournaments.

<center>
            My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/kilkiju
            Also you can find me here anytime: https://www.facebook.com/kilkijuminiclip/

Comment

• Thank you Zanna for running this for so long.
              Sorry I had to stop joining in last year after Thursday became impossible for me due to my son attending scouts.

Thanks again and hopefully one day we can play again sometime.

http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

• Is situation now different? With tournaments?
                I havent played them for a long time.

Comment

• This game died few years ago.

"Nobody played Bullfrog Poker, Striker. Bullfrog Poker was ****, there was like 10 people on it. Who cares?"

If you did not like Bullfrog Poker, if you never played it, if you thought it was trash, it is totally fine, but let me just say that there were people that did enjoy the game, there was a population. The fact that developers do not care about the game makes it sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Striker_25 View Post
                    This game died few years ago.

"Nobody played Bullfrog Poker, Striker. Bullfrog Poker was ****, there was like 10 people on it. Who cares?"

If you did not like Bullfrog Poker, if you never played it, if you thought it was trash, it is totally fine, but let me just say that there were people that did enjoy the game, there was a population. The fact that developers do not care about the game makes it sad.
                    Um. Why do you post this comment in thread, which was dedicated to people who DID care & like this game? We were annoyed by bugs, but no one in this thread has posted mocking you mention in your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post

Um. Why do you post this comment in thread, which was dedicated to people who DID care & like this game? We were annoyed by bugs, but no one in this thread has posted mocking you mention in your post.
                      You are right. Maybe it was the wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X