RIP Bullfrog Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bullfrog Poker

Take screenshots, screen GIFs, and full page captures you can instantly share now and search later. Get the free app for Windows, Mac, and mobile.

Yup. This was mentioned in the list among few other old multiplayer games vanishing from MC today...

As a Poker Frogness I shall say farewell to my playground...

Comment

Everything has a end . We met there and now , we met here The_Striker_25

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post

Everything has a end . We met there and now , we met here The_Striker_25
        They basically launched the game and then barely touched it afterwards. I understand it is all business. Why bother to fix the game when there is small population of players? Why bother leaving the game live when it is full of bugs and just takes space on the server? Why bother keeping the game available if it doesn't bring any income? If developers only cared enough to address those issues then the game might still be alive. Instead they decided that they want to remove the game. It didn't have to be this way. Miniclip could have tried to make it work.

Comment

Since we played there . Nothing work properly. Since I know , if you threw emote the game will freeze and you will see you chips all gone or doubled. . I lost all of my chip ten times and restart from the start. Then my chips doubled and it gone lost again. That is why i gave up on that game. I had enough.

Comment

Well, it is what it is.

Comment

I cannot remember when , I think last year. Someone threw emote . I refreshed , I notice my chips were there but my level was 4? from I cannot remember what level i was . I think it was level 82

Comment

Working...
              X