Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING! Do NOT use smileys in Bullfrog, please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING! Do NOT use smileys in Bullfrog, please!

Originally posted by GroveStreetBros:74834
    theres another problem, where the game freezes for everyone when you send emotes, gifts and teasers.people are miss-using this by purposely freezing other peoples games including themselves which is not fair at all.just letting everyone know.
    Quote is from other thread, but I think it's worth an own thread.... *

Just witnessed this same happening to me in PoThu game. Thanks billy for the lovely idea of sending me a smiley, but it managed to ruin the game, at least for me.

Loop, did the game continue to you, or did it get totally frozen? :?

Sorry!! Lol. I can't get my head around that they are all emoticons, but the lucky clovers do not freeze?
    http://i39.tinypic.com/egzot5.png

The eyes are watching you....

Comment

Unfortunately billy, game froze totally. Or did you see us continueing it after you send that smiley?? Because I surely didn't. And from now on I won't be sending even clovers, even those seemed to slow down the game. :?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136:75154
        And from now on I won't be sending even clovers, even those seemed to slow down the game. :?
        I think that game frozed because billy sent an emote while he was off the table and just watching.I encounter that another time yesterday but that's only a theory,i'm not playing often enough to be sure.

Comment

nope, i was on table.
          http://i39.tinypic.com/egzot5.png

The eyes are watching you....

Comment

Originally posted by billy85512:75313
            nope, i was on table.
            Billy, loop meant that you weren't playing anymore. You had lost all your chips by then and you were only viewing the game.

And loop, I thought about that too, but yesterday, when playing with friends, one of them send a smiley to opponent, and after that game froze to both of them (both quitted after a while). Me and another player were able to continue tho.... :?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136:75314
              Originally posted by billy85512:75313
              nope, i was on table.
              Billy, loop meant that you weren't playing anymore. You had lost all your chips by then and you were only viewing the game.

And loop, I thought about that too, but yesterday, when playing with friends, one of them send a smiley to opponent, and after that game froze to both of them (both quitted after a while). Me and another player were able to continue tho.... :?
              This sound like great tactic to eliminate your opponents LOL
              I am playing poker, maybe hour per day, and yet i did not saw this problem.
              I was lucky so far.

Comment

This issue is happening to me once more tonight after a good few months without it occurring.
                http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Start playing poker game again after few months and every day i am getting "freeze" after someone send emo...
                  Sometimes i got "freeze" for no reason, game just stuck and i need to restart.

MC dont want to waste their time for this game
                  (remember their reason for not adding awards to this game),
                  8 ball pool is more for them.

Comment

Working...
                  X