• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullfrog poker not working...

BULLFROG POKER NOW WORKING  :-D

Re: Bull(chit)frog poker not working...

Originally posted by Pete1959:101147
    Been trying to play poker but it just goes back to "select table" when i try and enter any size (600, 1,000 etc etc) room... whats going on??

Will check back in a few hours GMT.
    Probably there are no other players to start a game...

Comment

Actually there is really a problem ... as 2 of formers ( Adame, Zanna) said there is some sort of problems too.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora:101157
        Originally posted by Pete1959:101147
        Been trying to play poker but it just goes back to "select table" when i try and enter any size (600, 1,000 etc etc) room... whats going on??

Will check back in a few hours GMT.
        Probably there are no other players to start a game...
        I should have stated that usually i could get into rooms with only one other player but can't get in any so far. †:?

Do the people that own/run Bullfrog Poker know they have a problem with the game?

Comment

Hi Pete.

Like Khaled said, I also faced this same problem yesterday. At first tho I thought of the same as Aurora, but as on Thursday we did get 6 players to 10k tourney, I find it a bit hard to believe that ALL players would have suddenly disappeared.

Unfortunately posting in this forum is probably not a big help, because we are just fan forum, but MC's official community manager visits here every now and then, so you could send him a private message,

link to his profile: http://wwwomf.myfanforum.org/profile...wprofile&u=996

...or the old way, email to support@miniclip.com... gl, we'll need that...

Comment

"I find it a bit hard to believe that ALL players would have suddenly disappeared."

they have, thanks for all the replys †

BTW, i can't even play as a guest...

Comment

Originally posted by Pete1959:101185
              "I find it a bit hard to believe that ALL players would have suddenly disappeared."

Why do you even try, when there are better poker games available?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora:101195
                Originally posted by Pete1959:101185

Why do you even try, when there are better poker games available?
                I like bullfrog poker... point me to other poker games, but †not on face book †:shock

Forgot to mention, i can't get a tourny game in any size room, also i'm still getting the free coins when i log in  :?:

Comment

I haven't even tried Bullfrog lately.

In my profile you can see the place where I play currently. I'm logged in via facebook there, but it should be possible to log in with email as well.

Texas hold'em tables are easy to enter, games are quick, you can even play at several tables at the same time.

Comment

I use to play Zynga poker on face book but as i don't face anymore i haven't found a good place to play poker with other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete1959:101288
                      I use to play Zynga poker on face book but as i don't face anymore i haven't found a good place to play poker with other people.
                      Contact Zanna privately. I'm not allowed pm's here for some pathetic reason, otherwise I would tell you myself, how to find a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora:101289
                        Originally posted by Pete1959:101288
                        Contact Zanna privately. I'm not allowed pm's here for some pathetic reason, otherwise I would tell you myself, how to find a good game.
                        Thanks  

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/ifBKBuE.png

Comment

Working...
                          X