Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!PLEASE READ!! My RANK40 MS STATS DISAPPEARED!! :(( WHYY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP!PLEASE READ!! My RANK40 MS STATS DISAPPEARED!! :(( WHYY

    So i was trying to play anonymously by logging in/out while ingame today
    then all of a sudden my Stats were wiped out back to zeros when i logged back in a couple of time, i mean i've been doing this for awhile and never had this happened before.
    this is soo saaadd, im so sad. i worked very hard on that account with 320+hours ingame

    My Original Stat was like:

    Wins: 5500+
    Loses: 1007
    Draws: 250+
    Goals: 20900+

    Please reply if anyone had the same problem, i really wanna have my stats back. hopefully the developers will see this post to help.
    http://www.auplod.com/u/udlapo48025.png

  • #2
    Try clearing your internet cache if playing on PC (Control Panel - Internet Options - General - Browsing History - Delete and check Temporary Internet files)

    Close browser, before doing this then reopen and reload game.

    I'm not an expert but these suggestions usually help.

    Edit: Advice edited as I initially confused the wrong game.
    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

    Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by m4rt1n:117161
      Try clearing your internet cache if playing on PC (Control Panel - Internet Options - General - Browsing History - Delete and check Temporary Internet files)

      Close browser, before doing this then reopen and reload game.

      I'm not an expert but these suggestions usually help.

      Edit: Advice edited as I initially confused the wrong game.
      I tried this tip but my stats never came back. im back to Rank5 now. i appreciate your help though
      http://www.auplod.com/u/udlapo48025.png

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't worry about it, happened to me lots of times

        Just log out, close the game and then log back in after you start the game again. Should be fine.

        EDIT:
        Didn't see that part about you being lvl 5 now... I'm sorry, I think you made a boo-boo. Should've waited for someone to help you.
        MiniSoccer fair-play ambassador 8)

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd ask BPArcade for some help, see what he can do
          zzz

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey R3n,

            What's your miniclip user ID?

            Sometimes the API will fail to talk to the miniclip database, and just shows 0 stats, usually leaving it for a while and refreshing will allow it to connect again. As to why you're stats are now being overwritten with new ones is a different story... Did you happen to be running multiple browser tabs of the game? And logging in and out? As the game may have got confused.

            If you can provide a more clear step-by-step list of the actions you took, then it would help us figure it out. As far as *actually restoring your old stats, that's another matter, that I would have to ask Miniclip about.

            Cheers,
            Andy (Director / Lead Design) BulletProofArcade.com

            Comment


            • #7
              When happened to me I had somewhat 1300 wins. It was long time ago. Didn't played for 1 week and it came bck to normal. Also my friend Leo once lost stats. He had 800 wins. When he lost stats he didn't played for 2 months. When he came bck he saw his old stats. He started playing again and he is rank 27 now.

              Have Fun!
              http://i.imgur.com/ubfdX8P.jpg

              私は上司*と私はも

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BPArcade:117180
                Hey R3n,

                What's your miniclip user ID?

                Sometimes the API will fail to talk to the miniclip database, and just shows 0 stats, usually leaving it for a while and refreshing will allow it to connect again. As to why you're stats are now being overwritten with new ones is a different story... Did you happen to be running multiple browser tabs of the game? And logging in and out? As the game may have got confused.

                If you can provide a more clear step-by-step list of the actions you took, then it would help us figure it out. As far as *actually restoring your old stats, that's another matter, that I would have to ask Miniclip about.

                Cheers,
                BPArcade,

                My Miniclip username is : R3nZiO22

                I wasn't using multiple minisoccer tabs. just one. but i use two different computers to play it, one here at work and one at home. and it happened during when i was at work. i was doing my usual "smurfing" where i log in/out during gameplay to hide my identity due to players leaving as soon as they see my stats. sometimes i would log back in right before the round ends to show my avatar then logout right before the screen turn back to voting screen and it would glitch like i would be "logged in" but my *avatar ingame doesnt show. my stats had went zeros before and recollected but this time it didnt. i tried refreshing/close/reopen google chrome as others suggested to see what happens but it never recollected my stats. *

                step-by-step action:
                1. open Minisoccer (not logged in yet)
                2. Join a game as a Guest#etc.
                3. right before last goal to finish i would log in for several seconds
                4. log out right before it goes back to room voting screen.
                5. then i repeat the steps.

                Note*- sometimes i would forget to log out in time to hide my stats, i would click "logout" at the same time when the screen fades back to voting menu where it shows my R3nZiO22 avatar with my stats but while being logged out.

                ps. it might have been my fault for bending the rules of the game or playing in an unorthodox way that it confused the system. it really frustrated me because of the time and effort i put in the game and because i love Minisoccer where i could utilize my competitive nature despite having Next gen PC games i still play this instead. it's simple but takes a lot of skills to compete with other pros. i don't wanna quit playing minisoccer even if i lost all my achievements although it would be awesome to have my stats back so i still have something to show for. i really really appreciate you guys for looking into this matter and for continuously developing this game. Thank You!
                http://www.auplod.com/u/udlapo48025.png

                Comment


                • #9
                  Replied via PM.
                  Andy (Director / Lead Design) BulletProofArcade.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hahahhaha you deserve it kid. How old are you?. You have this kid mentality where you always target us people from chatzy because you play as guest against us and push us. Are you too much of a coward to show your face????. When you win by pushing you brag about it but when you lose you quit like a little kid. Look you can play the game however you want but I know you target me in 3 vs 3 matches because I saw you as guest plently of times when you push. This is karma.
                    http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-11-2015/GjZthE.gif
                    PRO LEVEL player attacker in minisoccer

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Utilizing your competeive nature? playing with pros??hahahahhahahah Why do you need your account and stats anyway? When you play against us pros you hide as guest everytime. Once you did not hide yourself against us in 2 vs 2 fairly and I remember I was destroying you and you started to push like a little annoying kid you are.
                      http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-11-2015/GjZthE.gif
                      PRO LEVEL player attacker in minisoccer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Geslan,

                        I agree. It can be annoying sometimes when people play as guests and troll, but who knows maybe he does it because of the high ping trying to play across servers.

                        When the update comes out or when there's no lag I'd love to play a 3 vs 3 series with some of you guys.

                        Best out of 7, switch servers each game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah, I agree with btw here, Geslan.
                          I'm not sure how R3n has been bragging, but he is a great player on USEast and I know you're a great player on EUWest.
                          Sounds like this probably happened in EUWest, and with the ping levels we get over there, I kind of understand wanting to play as guest...it can be quite frustrating and not really telling of your level as a player.
                          Also, with the slow reaction time we're forced to have, pushing ends up one of our only useful tactics (I also don't quite get why everyone hates pushing so much, but that's a topic for another thread).
                          Anyway, I'd say probably cut the guy a bit of slack.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fw1812:118980
                            Yeah, I agree with btw here, Geslan.
                            I'm not sure how R3n has been bragging, but he is a great player on USEast and I know you're a great player on EUWest.
                            Sounds like this probably happened in EUWest, and with the ping levels we get over there, I kind of understand wanting to play as guest...it can be quite frustrating and not really telling of your level as a player.
                            Also, with the slow reaction time we're forced to have, pushing ends up one of our only useful tactics (I also don't quite get why everyone hates pushing so much, but that's a topic for another thread).
                            Anyway, I'd say probably cut the guy a bit of slack.
                            What he did was started to push and lag against me. That was fine im used to him doing it. But he quit the room and made the room called "Im unbeatable" or something like that. Pushing 24/7 and saying im "unbeatable". He acts like those annoying kids in minisoccer
                            http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-11-2015/GjZthE.gif
                            PRO LEVEL player attacker in minisoccer

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by obtwpost:118978
                              Geslan,

                              I agree. It can be annoying sometimes when people play as guests and troll, but who knows maybe he does it because of the high ping trying to play across servers.

                              When the update comes out or when there's no lag I'd love to play a 3 vs 3 series with some of you guys.

                              Best out of 7, switch servers each game.
                              This is our pro European team. You can recognize us when you play.

                              http://www.miniclip.com/user/1660683375/friends/en/

                              Yes come to chat if update comes. You guys can create your own group like in Europe and asian server. We would want to play some of the north american/south american guys. I want to know your styles.
                              http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-11-2015/GjZthE.gif
                              PRO LEVEL player attacker in minisoccer

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Whoa, lost all my stats too. Dunno what happened there, but happened overnight. Down to Lvl 1 and a record of 1-0. Epidemic I guess...

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Bragging rights

                                  Originally posted by Geslan garfield:118962
                                  hahahhaha you deserve it kid. How old are you?. You have this kid mentality where you always target us people from chatzy because you play as guest against us and push us. Are you too much of a coward to show your face????. When you win by pushing you brag about it but when you lose you quit like a little kid. Look you can play the game however you want but I know you target me in 3 vs 3 matches because I saw you as guest plently of times when you push. This is karma.
                                  Geslan, Yes I bragged, it's part of any sports. If you are a good player, you are entitled to. Who doesn't brag about their amazing achievements? well atleast a little. tell me i'm wrong. the initial reason i played anonymously was because there simply no one would play against me because i'm too good and i admit i got a little out of control but i don't do that anymore and he was right i was playing anonymously in EU to not compromise my stats due to the unfair lags. *This is what happens when i play with my account(below img) everybody just hates on me. raging and such. i even tried to train these guys, show them my strategy. now i have multiple stalkers and trolls playing MS to solely just to mess with me try to frustrate but i just think it's funny. the point is, anyone can brag if they prove they have the rights to brag. i don't play MS to **** people off like you, i am just very competitive just like most of us, people like Fw1812 would only understand. right now i don't really care about the stats anymore how you could lose it all of a sudden after putting 400+hrs in. i would come and play at EU with you guys but it's just the lag that messes with my game.

                                  p.s. I'm not a kid. I'm 23 and i'm an automotive lab tech with a beautiful fiance'.


                                  pictures upload
                                  http://www.auplod.com/u/udlapo48025.png

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Bragging rights

                                    Originally posted by R3nZiO22:118991
                                    Originally posted by Geslan garfield:118962
                                    hahahhaha you deserve it kid. How old are you?. You have this kid mentality where you always target us people from chatzy because you play as guest against us and push us. Are you too much of a coward to show your face????. When you win by pushing you brag about it but when you lose you quit like a little kid. Look you can play the game however you want but I know you target me in 3 vs 3 matches because I saw you as guest plently of times when you push. This is karma.
                                    Geslan, Yes I bragged, it's part of any sports. If you are a good player, you are entitled to. Who doesn't brag about their amazing achievements? well atleast a little. tell me i'm wrong. the initial reason i played anonymously was because there simply no one would play against me because i'm too good and i admit i got a little out of control but i don't do that anymore and he was right i was playing anonymously in EU to not compromise my stats due to the unfair lags. *This is what happens when i play with my account(below img) everybody just hates on me. raging and such. i even tried to train these guys, show them my strategy. now i have multiple stalkers and trolls playing MS to solely just to mess with me try to frustrate but i just think it's funny. the point is, anyone can brag if they prove they have the rights to brag. i don't play MS to - people off like you, i am just very competitive just like most of us, people like Fw1812 would only understand. right now i don't really care about the stats anymore how you could lose it all of a sudden after putting 400+hrs in. i would come and play at EU with you guys but it's just the lag that messes with my game.

                                    p.s. I'm not a kid. I'm 23 and i'm an automotive lab tech with a beautiful fiance'.


                                    pictures upload
                                    Do not go to my room as guest and push then because it makes everyone really angry. Just play as your name and dont push If you want to play with us. At the end of the day we are polite people and we wont mock you if you play fair and dont push. *

                                    As for the trolls its only one or two people that troll like slaweck. My friend B4D 4SS *has to deal with those two or three trolls as much as you I think. Just play normal and dont push If you want to *join our room and play with European pros.
                                    http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/11-11-2015/GjZthE.gif
                                    PRO LEVEL player attacker in minisoccer

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X