X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

Post suggestions here.

-I'm hoping for a setting screen where you can turn off the shadows or reduce quality.
    -Fullscreen modus.
    ~~Have fun

Is there different maps?? If not there should be
    http://www.miniclip.com/players/en/card/?uid=5105037
    POTW - 3 Times (2012) 3 times (2013)
    POTM - 5 times (January 2013, February 2013, April 2013, May 2013, June 2013)
    ROTY - 2012
    1193 Awards
    102 100% Games

Comment

all i request is an option to paint my tank like old rr
      http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592

Comment

Thanks alot to listening to we say Niclas. you guys have made a pre awesome game. Some very important ways to make this game more enjoyable and dope are below. Im sure everyone would appreciate these add ons to the New RR...

1. Ranking system:
        this would be sweet to make it like the old RR. ( -, +, ++. Etc. ) here is a decent way to add it in.

Ranks/levels
        - 0-5
        + 5-20
        ++ 20-40
        +++ 40-60
        ++++ 60-80
        +++++ 80-100

so yeah ranks would be told by the level range you are in. eg. if you are rank 31 you are a ++

2. Stats:
        the total wins/losses/ties(draws) that you have had. this is a good way to see how good someone is. or for people to push to be better. its a must.

3. Lobby:
        third you need a lobby to show all this. show the list of players online so people can select who they want. or click and see.. what every ones bots look like. this is not just to fiew there bots but also their rank. there win loss tie ratio.
        this is also a must. (im sure you guys already have thought about this). it makes people get to know the other players... talking about getting to know... next one.

4. Chat:
        Without this the old rr started to fade away. this is what makes RR more of a community and for encouragement on playing skills or for people to join clans. this just needs to be on there.

^ those are major! ^

more
        .have it so you can turn off music or sfx seperate. i need to hear the bots but dont always wanna be debsteping it (even tho i enjoy for a bit)
        .highscores this makes people want to get better. #1st - #100th.
        .add somthing that you can paint differnt bot that you can paint if u get enough money to unlock it. Make it happen Smile <3 (this attracts a bigger range of players! <-- think about that)
        .2v2 battles wow wow i know.. i know. think tournaments and comps.
        .kill kats, klaw kids nuf said.

again you guys are doing a great job, lets see some more classic RR mixed in. <3 thanks -RRS

ROBOT RAGE!
        http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com

Comment

Customisable controls would be nice as well

EDIT: Tourneys and 4 player mode
          ROTY - 2012
          1193 Awards
          102 100% Games

Comment

1) Please fix the "finding an opponent" / "unable to connect to the server" issue. Nothing is more soul destroying than trying for about 10 minutes just to have a 30 second match.

2) A "rematch" button would be very handy once you've finished a battle, rather than being kicked out cold back onto the server to (try to attempt to) connect with someone else.

3) Any chance of being able to select different viewpoints? The current angle is steeper and further away than I'd like. I'd prefer a closer view to the robot, with a more shallow angle so I can see what is happening around me and further away.

4) Collisions with your opponent are very flaky, worse than the old Robot Rage. You cannot judge what your robot will do if you try to ram your opponent off the side of a building or into a pit, the lag is substantial.

5) Damage from weapons appears to be arbitrary. For example the sledgehammer often barely works, if at all.

6) A "lobby" system like the former Robot Rage, where you can browse robots of other people who were online, view their statistics and make challenges, made for a much more interactive and engaging experience than the current implementation, I feel.

7) Customisable keys, as mentioned above.

8) Online chat. As mentioned above, really gave a sense of community, involvement, exploring, etc.

Otherwise good work. The robots and different configurations are very imaginative and fresh.

I only wished battles were longer - you can seem to annihilate your opponent, or be annihilated, unduly quickly... and of course there's no rematch button.

Edits as and when...

Comment

A simple request for now, as I havent yet managed to get server connection.

Please could my mc player name not be capitalised, and displayed as "m4rt1n" not "M4RT1N", thanks.
              http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Sorry but... so far this game sucks.

Its not bad... but I wouldnt call it RobotRage.

I mean reparing after battle sucks and so do the powerups.

Just make it simple like the old RR, where you just buy weapons and chassis etc

Comment

Originally posted by Kinghax:28185
                  I mean reparing after battle sucks and so do the powerups.
                  Repairing robots is a nice idea, but I'm not sure it works in the current guise, waiting around. Maybe MC employ it as a tool to keep people off the server to reduce load, I have no idea. Alternatively they should let you speed up the repair time as an upgrade option in the workshop, then it might make more sense.

I'm also on the fence about the power-ups. They make things a little less strategic than the former RR. For example, the Minigun in former RR (similar to the Chaingun in the new RR) was limited to 200 rounds and you knew it was capable of inflicting a certain amount of damage - once you emptied it, it was gone - it required more critical decisions to be taken over configuring weapons as part of overall strategies rather than in isolation. I kinda liked making all those little, fun decisions - fine tuning configurations over time in order to squeeze all possible technical performance out of them on the battlefield as part of various strategies.

I also really, really miss the lobby. Each time I play, the lack of functionality that a lobby would provide is becoming evermore pronounced.

Comment

The games not even strategic anymore... They should re add the lobby, and all the old weapons.

I also liked the old arena, as it was small and more fun.

Comment

don't you think it's difficult to see your opponents name, maybe it could be somewhere else on the screen...
                      306 "connection errors" and counting...

Comment

WE NEED PAINT!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage:28128
                          Customisable controls would be nice as well

EDIT: Tourneys and 4 player mode
                          They could also add a gamepad, idk maybe even wheel if someone could set that up to work properly, but would be fun if it was available to play on gamepad without setting it up manually, since not everyone has the skills and abilities to do so. But that's not the main thing, that's something you'd like to add when the game is released.
                          As it has been mentioned way too many times, paintshop is a must, I won't be repeating myself or anyone else anymore, but since I just did you'd probably understand that you need to create a paintshop 1st, nothing too fancy, the RR painthsop was even more simple than the ms paint, it was easy to use, that's what personally I'd be looking for.
                          That's how it looked in the original:
                          [spoiler:b983674924][/spoiler:b983674924]
                          there also was a 3D model of the bot spinning nearby, so you could see how it looked on the bot.

Comment

We need a sell option, to sell stuff we dont need

Comment

Saw this under the game and thought I would share:

I think you should get daily bonuses of cash and every 4 days logged in straight a gold bar
                              ROTY - 2012
                              1193 Awards
                              102 100% Games

Comment

Personally I think there should be no stuff like this, the one suggesting this has probably had too much of superstar streetz or whatever they name that game these days.
                                Beat players and receive upgrades or purchase them from the store, that's how it usually goes.
                                Maybe it's just me, but I like when things are simple, no need to add some feature just because it might look cool, where is the challenge afterall?

Comment

An actual anti cheat system, which will ban hackers.

Comment

i'd like to see a 'flipper' front weapon, but they would have to turn down the ammount of damage the turret weapons do, most straight fights are over in seconds, it would be more fun and interesting if the games lasted a bit longer...

more maps
                                    more robots in each fight
                                    custom paint
                                    306 "connection errors" and counting...

Comment

On RRS Forums a question about gold popped up, will it be available for purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by jork:29026
                                        On RRS Forums a question about gold popped up, will it be available for purchase?
                                        I can answer that question - The source code says that gold purchases are possible in the future for MC credits.
                                        ~~Have fun

Comment

Working...
                                        X