Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the bite bots needs to be lowered in power. Deals far too much damage.

Comment

I'd like to see tournaments, 8 or 16 bracket, with the win giving a gold bar and 8 or 10k prize.

Also maybe a randomizer match for players higher than a set rank also for a greater prize.

Both players being assigned an equal random bot, or random bot using say 20 upgrade points in total for weapons and the bot inclusive so the bot would be "equal". This could be incorperated into the tournaments or buy in special games for bigger prizes, say 2k to buy in but win 4k plus the current win amounts.
      http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

I want to be able to select a catchphrase to flash up on my opponents screen when I kill them
        http://www.miniclip.com/players/en/card/?uid=5105037
        POTW - 3 Times (2012) 3 times (2013)
        POTM - 5 times (January 2013, February 2013, April 2013, May 2013, June 2013)
        ROTY - 2012
        1193 Awards
        102 100% Games

Comment

This is what we need:

CLICK HERE to join: Robot Rage Survivors!

Comment

Originally posted by Korvus:31244
            I think the bite bots needs to be lowered in power. Deals far too much damage.
            Lol, there's gotta be bots that are more powerfull, they'll add more bots in the future.

Comment

The key placements really are terrible. They're not at all ergonomic, I still keep missing them, they're all over the place. The rear camera being CTRL is especially awkward, secondly the weapon keys should use the gaming standard of Z, X, and C (as opposed to X, C, and V), and the power-up keys are also miles away from the weapon keys.

Currently the present key placements force you to look down to the keyboard to recalibrate your hand/finger position each time.

One proposition:

Defence weapon: Z
              Turret weapon: X
              Front weapon: C
              Reverse camera: Space
              Power-up 1: A
              Power-up 2: S
              Power-up 3: D
              Power-up 4: F

Or similar.

At the very least, I would love to see the X, C and V buttons change to the usual 'gaming standard' of Z, X and C.

The ultimate would be that you could customise the items to any keys of your own preference, and that they would be saved with your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp3ktr4l:32789
                The key placements really are terrible. They're not at all ergonomic, I still keep missing them, they're all over the place. The rear camera being CTRL is especially awkward, secondly the weapon keys should use the gaming standard of Z, X, and C (as opposed to X, C, and V), and the power-up keys are also miles away from the weapon keys.

Currently the present key placements force you to look down to the keyboard to recalibrate your hand/finger position each time.

One proposition:

Defence weapon: Z
                Turret weapon: X
                Front weapon: C
                Reverse camera: Space
                Power-up 1: A
                Power-up 2: S
                Power-up 3: D
                Power-up 4: F

Or similar.

At the very least, I would love to see the X, C and V buttons change to the usual 'gaming standard' of Z, X and C.

The ultimate would be that you could customise the items to any keys of your own preference, and that they would be saved with your account.

Z, X, and C wouldn't be good for azerty players.
                ~~Have fun

Comment

lol, you can always install qwerty on any comp...

Comment

Why can't we just choose our controls?

Comment

When power ups are used there is amessage generated telling opponent what has been activated.  If you activate more than one power up the newer message overwrites the old message.  This does not allow me to actually know what power ups are used at all.  

If the purpose is notification than let the notification remain.  If a second power up is used then have it appear below the first message

Since MC has stupidly made power ups so cheap, every noob and their mother are using them.  It seems that they are pressing keys one through four praying for a win.  Too ften I do not realize a player is using invisibility as the message says they are using rage or sheild or xray but not all four

Also return the big package purchase of power ups to gold only.
                      http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592

Comment

Originally posted by American Girl:35618
                        When power ups are used there is amessage generated telling opponent what has been activated. If you activate more than one power up the newer message overwrites the old message. This does not allow me to actually know what power ups are used at all.

If the purpose is notification than let the notification remain. If a second power up is used then have it appear below the first message

Since MC has stupidly made power ups so cheap, every noob and their mother are using them. It seems that they are pressing keys one through four praying for a win. Too ften I do not realize a player is using invisibility as the message says they are using rage or sheild or xray but not all four

To add: I want to be notified when the other player picked up a box.
                        ~~Have fun

Comment

How about if we can watch back by pressing ctrl, add also a side camera.. for example keys D for left and F for right.
                          And I personally prefer spacebar for looking backwards.
                          <center>
                          My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/kilkiju
                          Also you can find me here anytime: https://www.facebook.com/kilkijuminiclip/

Comment

Space bar would be nice to look backward.

Comment

Originally posted by American Girl:35618

Seems this happened.
                              Thanks
                              http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592

Comment

Robot Rage Death Clock

Good/Great  and Needed

Great:

Graphics and bot interface, very simple and straight forward.

Bots are really neat, matches are quick! $$$ is easily obtained

Colors are really good. Upgrade Idea is fun and cool, gives incentive to play!

Needed:

-- Self key to keyboard adjustment

-- More gold at higher levels.

If you want people to keep on playing this game after they find a favorite bot and dont use other bots, finally getting board of the game you have to give them the idea that there bot is not the best.

-- Introduce more than 5 bots. This will keep an otherwise repetitive game fresh!

-- More maps will help  keep people interested. Preferably Symmetrical Maps.

-- In a Symmetrical Map Health and Ammo need to be in the same respective spot all of the time.

--Paints are not really that important if you gave bots more variety of weapons and more bots all together.

-- Allow me to VS my friends for NO $$$ or exp

----BOT--IDEA---Inconsistency

Chameleon Bot turns invisible when standing still, this is a defensive move that is always active but only activates when bot is still

Make the STEEL RAM deflect MISSILES if timed right

Make Recoil Protect against CHAIN GUN from behind

MORTAR does not abide the laws of Physics WHY? Each of those bullets has an initial forward Velocity equal to the velocity of the Bot using it. My bot should not be able to hurt itself with its own MORTAR. Unless they are shot up from stationary position then I rush to spot ( i.e. full throttle or Magnet)
                                ;

;
                                ;

Comment

I could be mistaken but I think that steel ram does already deflect missles if timed right. Or I could have just been imagining it and or it was a coincidence that I dont think i take damage from them when i steel ram. Might require further investigation.

Comment

A suggestion I have is to add a couple of floating metal blocks over the edge in mid air, maybe on the end of the protuding platforms, so that the magnet requires a little more skill for those who constantly use it randomly. Also maybe an opposing magnetic field somewhere so they fire away instead. Just one or 2 of each to even up the ability to fly over the pits.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:37084
                                      A suggestion I have is to add a couple of floating metal blocks over the edge in mid air, maybe on the end of the protuding platforms, so that the magnet requires a little more skill for those who constantly use it randomly. Also maybe an opposing magnetic field somewhere so they fire away instead. Just one or 2 of each to even up the ability to fly over the pits.

I dont agree with the above, I think that removing the magnetic attraction from some of the walls is a better way to control the resourcefulness of the MAGNET. This will directly cause QUASAR users to think a bit more with their heads instead of their MAGNET!  

Comment

Or alternatively, extent the recharge time of the magnet to something similar to the mortar.

One thing I see is we both agree something needs to be done to stop the constant magnetism.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:37093
                                          Or alternatively, extent the recharge time of the magnet to something similar to the mortar.

One thing I see is we both agree something needs to be done to stop the constant magnetism.

If a longer recharge is added then there has to be a bigger damage output, hopefully scalling on Distance Traveled where length is a multiplier starting at 1. This will be an incentive.

Explanation: If there is a recharge time then after the first dash Quasar users are going to be vulnerable to direct hits. That is a big penalty, I think.

I suggest: The Magnet be limited to 5 consecutive dashes at lv1 and then 15 dashes at lv5. Once the Magnet is exhausted it requires a re-charge time!

This will fix the following, infinite Dash, Guys trying to get out of pits with dash, wall climbing, Spam.

I love the MAGNET and I dont want it to get nerfed.

--I like this conversation

Comment

Working...
                                          X