• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kageshi000
    replied
    4th Exclusive Weapon

4th Exclusive Weapon
    and Color editing

i only have few ideas for all robot's 4th and final exclusive weapon.
    i think it will be cool to have them. seeing the robot in full set

Venom-Defense-Venom Gas-Venom release a massive amount of Corrosive gas in his surrounding. has the weakest push of all defense weapons

Bolt-Front-Thunder Hammer-Hammer that release electric current on impact
    Impact damage=Like the sledge hammer Electric current Damage=weak

Quasar-No idea
    Bite-No idea
    Wrecker-Front-Drills-Hit continuously just like the Chainsaw

Leave a comment:

• NISMO
    replied
    Played the game for a day now, its brilliant and I'm happy to be playing Robot Rage again.

Just a few things come to mind:

Could do with a HUD showing the opponents health/level/weapons. Perhaps it was intentional to only show opponent health on the Bot itself, to be tactical?

Are there noises which indicate what your opponent is picking up, health and ammo etc?

If these have been suggested already I apologise, I haven't read fully, but I guess my thoughts go to the tally.

PS. It would be fun to be able to claw the defeated bot!

Leave a comment:

• Exy
    replied
    For the love of god, please take away the health drops. I'm so sick of losing to people who are not as good as me, because they get mutiple health dropped on their ass. It utterly ruins the game.

Leave a comment:

• nerfbot
    replied
    To start with, I think you have a great game and very happy to see the work you do to improve it.

I am a little disappointed with the new bot venom. I love how it drives but the weapons really don't work. The venom mortar does not seem to do much damage. and the range is terrible. Suggestion: A bit more damage and range would be nice.

As for the venom jet. not sure what that does. Other then it looks like you bot is passing gas (had to many backed beans lol) Suggestion: when hit with it, it blinds the opponent for 2 - 3 seconds (green screen)

As for the claw. I do like it and I normally don't like the claw. The one suggestion I have for that is that it should disable the front and back weapons, not the defensive one. It's hard enough to grab someone. but to get pounded at the same time is a little unfair. This works both for the claw and the venom claw. Also the venom claw needs to go out more from the bot you run off the edge before you can let someone go.

All in all great game. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• Rey
    replied
    I think that after you kill the enenmy all the item boxes should disappear.Or at least fix that bug that you can get infinite item boxes lol

Leave a comment:

• TheDeathyl1
    replied
    Originally posted by Exy:45230
    Most of the time I don't even see my bombs pushing people away, never mind the spikes.
    Sometimes the bombs explode when I am no where near the rear area of the wrecker.

Leave a comment:

• Exy
    replied
    Most of the time I don't even see my bombs pushing people away, never mind the spikes.

Leave a comment:

• American Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDeathyl1:45187
    Originally posted by Exy:45156
    Actually I read somewhere that they do. I've never noticed it myself.
    They do in fact. I found out while I was driving my quasar up the backsides of the running wreckers.
    As you said, they continue damage after they have exploded

Bomb Damage value = 4
    Spikes Damage value = 2
    Push value = 800.0

The push value confuses me.  It does not seem to differentiate between the grenade and the spikes.  However I have never seen my rear spikes after explosion push anyone to the same degree as the grenades when they explode.  In fact the spikes appear to have no push at all.  Maybe this is a programers oversight.  Or maybe it was intentional.

Leave a comment:

• TheDeathyl1
    replied
    Originally posted by Exy:45156
    They do in fact. I found out while I was driving my quasar up the backsides of the running wreckers.

Leave a comment:

• Exy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Savage
    replied
    After all fender bombs have been used those spikes should do some damage when you reverse into your opponent or they drive into you

Leave a comment:

• theboom123
    replied
    another suggestion would be being able to name our separate robots. how it would work is the players miniclip name and picture will be on the bottom left screen while the opponents will be on the bottom right. there should also be an option to hide it if it distracts your sight of the game, or atleast the picture. the players chosen name for the robot will then be on top of the robot whenever you see your opponent, and whenever they see you.

Leave a comment:

• theboom123
    replied
    sure, you could even go further to counting victories by last hit of defensive,front,rear, and turret. again, i don't know if that is possible for them to collect separately in their database.

hmmm... i don't know if counting suicide as one of the stats is a good idea. it would count as suicide to the player who committed it but what would the victory count as for the victor? if it counted as "victory by watching your opponent kill themselves" or something along the lines of that, then there will definitely be people that will abuse the system and destroy themselves every time they are about to lose. having that victory stat is pretty lame, dont you think?

Leave a comment:

• frostflyer
    replied
    That I agree with. Just wondered why you specified that kind of victory, since there is more than those ways of winning. There is also self inflicted lethal damage.

Leave a comment:

• theboom123
    replied
    Originally posted by frostflyer:44942
    Originally posted by theboom123:44922
    i don't know if this is possible, but when they add stats they should separate the amount of times your opponent fell off the edge and the amount of times you destroyed your opponent. then they could have three separate leadership boards awarding the top players with these different wins and then awarding the top players with the most overall wins.
    What difference does it make when they fall down or get destroyed? I use sonic boom, both ways are the same to lead to a victory...
    it may not matter for you and others similar to you, but believe me when i tell you that lots of people love stats. just look at sports for example, does it matter if a runningback is handed off the ball to score a touchdown versus catching the football to score a touchdown? or if a turnover in basketball resulted from a steal or blocked shot? there is NO difference, since they all lead to victories. so now you have to think, why would people bother to collect all that information if nobody cared about it? quite the contrary really, since i know many people that are obsessed with stats, myself included.

Leave a comment:

• frostflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by theboom123:44922
    i don't know if this is possible, but when they add stats they should separate the amount of times your opponent fell off the edge and the amount of times you destroyed your opponent. then they could have three separate leadership boards awarding the top players with these different wins and then awarding the top players with the most overall wins.
    What difference does it make when they fall down or get destroyed? I use sonic boom, both ways are the same to lead to a victory...

Leave a comment:

• Exy
    replied
    As someone mentioned in the chat, full screen would be nice. And if they do release stats, I'd love to know my win/lose stats for each individual robot.

Leave a comment:

• theboom123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pikolo001
    replied
    1)adjustable controls(or just move rewese camera to a nearer location!)
    2) 3vs 3 or 4 vs. mode
    3) more precise weapons explainments(rain a bulletstorm is not exsactly accurate), could be done in form of a wikia
    4) second arena would be nice
    5) powerups stoping to reappear after 3 minutes, some games just last too long
    6) paint is not importaint, current paints are nice, so do not focus on paint

Leave a comment:

• Savage
    replied
    Ability to buy gold with MC credits

Leave a comment:

Working...
X