X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs

Report bugs here.

I've seem to lose my level progress all the time.
    EDIT: And now I'm Level 7 out of nowhere...
    ~~Have fun

this page has a few bugs http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com/t73...en-shots#16445

(note: check the spoilers)
    http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com

Comment

A bug I have encountered twice now. If I push my opponent over the edge, the game does not end. My view freezes as if I get the win but I can still drive around into the distance, collecting power ups, and eventually have to commit suicide over the edge to end the game.

Another bug encountered once. I killed my opponent yet once all his energy was depleated he did not die. He was invincible. The game went on for quite a while until eventually I ran out of energy and lost.
      http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

just played a guy 's77raphyn' i think who could take no damage, i got him down to about 25% and poof he's back to 75% and then i couldn't inflict any more damage, i emptied a full clip of chaingun lvl4 in to him and nothing...

also when i got stuck for several minutes in finding an oppo, i refreshed, lost 2 levels and an armour upgrade...
        306 "connection errors" and counting...

Comment

i just went to upgrade my armour and it gave me a 'robot rage error 416' and i had to refresh, when it loaded i had my armour back i lost before...
          306 "connection errors" and counting...

Comment

Ummm... this is weird... I have 19 gold, and when I relogged,  it had gone down to 3?

Comment

Originally posted by -CLAW-:28567
              Ummm... this is weird... I have 19 gold, and when I relogged, †it had gone down to 3?
              happened to me also.  take pics of allprogress and send to support.  they can determine if gold was spent or lost and they should replace
              http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592

Comment

"found a bug already, gain a level, reload the page, u drop down the level and can gain free gold lol, max times I've done that per level is 7 so far...good luck if anyone needed this info"

Comment

I was halfway to level 20, and I closed the game, after I relogged... and my xp had gone down!

Comment

The first time I load the game, I never have any upgrades. I have to refresh, and then I get them :/
                    I <3 Megan

Comment

Originally posted by -CLAW-:28572
                      "found a bug already, gain a level, reload the page, u drop down the level and can gain free gold lol, max times I've done that per level is 7 so far...good luck if anyone needed this info"
                      Tested and that is not the case for me, my xp and cash remains the same.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:28585
                        Originally posted by -CLAW-:28572
                        Tested and that is not the case for me, my xp and cash remains the same.
                        I believe someone has already quoted me, I don't know for sure what causes this, but it still does work, it doesn't save the progress that fast, at least for me and some other people have confirmed that it works.
                        It's imporatant to run all the way from one level to the next one, confirm the free 1 gold bonus and simply reload the page, it should drop you down the level, if you do it too slow you'll gain the lost exp, that's why there are sudden level jumps when you leave the game and then return to notice you've gained some levels overnight.

Comment

it has worked for the last few days when done correctly (as Bob explained)
                          http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592

Comment

Tried again, and the bug does work for me if I'm quick at clicking refresh.

Comment

Doesnt work for me either... It did work for some people tho

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:28439
                                A bug I have encountered twice now. If I push my opponent over the edge, the game does not end. My view freezes as if I get the win but I can still drive around into the distance, collecting power ups, and eventually have to commit suicide over the edge to end the game.
                                I got this today and was awarded the win after a couple of seconds. Probably they fixed this one.
                                ~~Have fun

Comment

Game got easily stuck when the server/ the player doesn't respond for a few seconds.
                                  ~~Have fun

Comment

Ok, so I was finding a battle, and it was stuck on finding an opponent for over 5 minutes, and I was forced to refresh the page. I was level 25, when I refreshed I was back to 22?

Comment

A bug i've faced several times: for no reason both players become invincible and the only way for someone to win was to push the opp of the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Loop:28796
                                        A bug i've faced several times: for no reason both players become invincible and the only way for someone to win was to push the opp of the edge.
                                        Happened to me also lol

Comment

Working...
                                        X