Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Video to Honor the Memory of the Rearmed Version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Video to Honor the Memory of the Rearmed Version.

This is old but... I was hit with a rush of emotion watching it. Because its a sad video I have included a second one in the post bellow to that hopefully will get you pumped up after the first.

Comment

Hey Spike, it’s been a long time so you may not remember me but I’ve watched your videos over the years. Man do they make me reminiscent of Robot Rage back in the day. I hope you’re doing well man.

Comment

Originally posted by Vort View Post
        Hey Spike, it’s been a long time so you may not remember me but I’ve watched your videos over the years. Man do they make me reminiscent of Robot Rage back in the day. I hope you’re doing well man.
        I absolutely do remember you believe it or not. RR was a big part of my life and being on the forum here helped me evolve as a person. I even have a podcast now that uses the old Doomsday Clan logo.

Whats really cool is that this video is still up on youtube with others but I'll never be able tp get into that youtube account again because the email I used hasn't been valid in years.

Good to hear from you.

Comment

Those are really cool videos, sad that you've lost access to the account, you can still make a new one and make some new videos though.

Comment

To tell you the truth, the real problem for me with lawn care is scalping and cutting the lawn too short. Because when I walk behind brush mulcher I don't see how time goes by.

Comment

Those are really cool videos!

Comment

Working...
              X