Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaDsEaSoN:125228
    Originally posted by mozold:125207
    New bq challengeaint Vitruvian man on a small chassis and lose 10 consecutive fights (no walkovers) and then present a 1000 word essay on the meaning of your PJ and the battles you participated in and how you went about losing them. Winner gets a dressing down from AG. This may be a bewby prize.
    I would but I've got cramp. Can't we just think about this for a couple of years?
    You're a bit keen Mads.

Having said that, I expected spectral to have pixelated this by now.

Comment

Originally posted by mozold:125232
      New bq challengeaint Vitruvian man on a small chassis and lose 10 consecutive fights (no walkovers) and then present a 1000 word essay on the meaning of your PJ and the battles you participated in and how you went about losing them. Winner gets a dressing down from AG. This may be a bewby prize.
      I would but I've got cramp. Can't we just think about this for a couple of years?
      You're a bit keen Mads.

Kind of a strange coincidence that you posted as I genuinely don't keep tabs on this place, I just show up from time to time.

Even stranger that someone has replied to one of my posts!

Comment

Originally posted by MaDsEaSoN:125235
        You're a bit keen Mads.

Kind of a strange coincidence that you posted as I genuinely don't keep tabs on this place, I just show up from time to time.

It's all synchronous, you can fear the rabbit or chase it, but either way there's a sting in the tail.

Merry Christmoz!

Comment

Originally posted by Mozoid:125247
          Originally posted by MaDsEaSoN:125235
          You're a bit keen Mads.

It's all synchronous, you can fear the rabbit or chase it, but either way there's a sting in the tail.

Merry Christmoz!
          Oh I like it. Good times.

I'm off to hang out with mini Mad's! Merry Christmas Sith lord!

Comment

Originally posted by MaDsEaSoN View Post
            Oh I like it. Good times.

I'm off to hang out with mini Mad's! Merry Christmas Sith lord!
            Merry Easter Mads!

Comment

I'm taking over this thread.

Don't let the door hit you in the booty cheek on the way out

Mic Drop!

Last edited by Spike St-Cloud; 12-02-18, 11:43 PM.

Comment

And this ladies and gentlemen is the closest Spike will ever get to becoming a B&Q member

I got your message on FB by the way, I replied to you via inbox

Comment

I saw Madseason in Sweden East on 993 points in ++ rank just now with another bot called Madseason2 also a ++ which has like 900 defeats and 2 ties. Anyway, 5 minutes later, Madseason2 was on three ties and Madseason 1 had lost like 300 points!

Good going Madseason. +++ was not to be for Madseason today.

BTW - Wolfy was sat there the whole time challenging me.

Comment

Come on... B&Q headquarters is abandoned... Let me borrow it. I'll tell you what, super packs 1 and 2 for everyone... My treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozoid View Post
                      I saw Madseason in Sweden East on 993 points in ++ rank just now with another bot called Madseason2 also a ++ which has like 900 defeats and 2 ties. Anyway, 5 minutes later, Madseason2 was on three ties and Madseason 1 had lost like 300 points!

Good going Madseason. +++ was not to be for Madseason today.

BTW - Wolfy was sat there the whole time challenging me.
                      Oh ***!!

Cleary these are fakes tarnishing my good reputation!

As if I'd ever be a ++ or a +++. I'd have hacked my bot up from the off! Without a single second of genuine combat!

Comment

Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post
                        Come on... B&Q headquarters is abandoned... Let me borrow it. I'll tell you what, super packs 1 and 2 for everyone... My treat.
                        It's about time we sorted this out the old fashioned way.

I challenge you to a camp off in Sweden East. First person that goes for a **** loses!

I currently have no desktop or laptop...so bear with me!

Comment

I am bearing with madseason, only because he said J-law would be joining us.

Comment

My Jlaw post didn't survive. Back 5 minutes and my posts are already getting deleted! My dream of becoming a miniclip moderator viciously shattered by the tyrant tetsu. I suggest we use this thread to arrange a hit on the moderator team. Just take em out one by one. They'd never find out. This part of the forum is the dirty dark section. No one comes here snooping around.

EDIT!

I take that back! My Jlaw post DID Survive!

let's do em anyway, just to be sure.
                            Moz, you befriend tetsu. Earn his trust. Then BAM! Cut his hair! He'd never see it coming. Do him on a number 1 all over.

Comment

My Jlaw post didn't survive. Back 5 minutes and my posts are already getting deleted! My dream of becoming a miniclip moderator viciously shattered by the tyrant tetsu. I suggest we use this thread to arrange a hit on the moderator team. Just take em out one by one. They'd never find out. This part of the forum is the dirty dark section. No one comes here snooping around.

EDIT!

Moz, you befriend tetsu. Earn his trust. Then BAM! Cut his hair! He'd never see it coming. Do him on a number 1 all over.
                              His hair is the source of his power? Of course! Good work madseason, a demotion is in order. This means I'm gonna need someone to play Delilah to Tetsus's Samson.

You have good cheek bones mads, you do it! Put a wig and frock on, you'd look good in a wig and a frock. Go to Sweden East and wait for a challenge from Wolfy, that's your signal.

I'll just wait here with J-law.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozoid View Post

His hair is the source of his power? Of course! Good work madseason, a demotion is in order. This means I'm gonna need someone to play Delilah to Tetsus's Samson.

You have good cheek bones mads, you do it! Put a wig and frock on, you'd look good in a wig and a frock. Go to Sweden East and wait for a challenge from Wolfy, that's your signal.

I'll just wait here with J-law.
                                Put a frock on?? But I haven't taken it off yet!

Waiting with that woman is not what I'd have planned. Definitely dose her up. I find it hard to believe Wolfy is still going. If he is, he's near a school or a children's play area.

Comment

It's about time we sorted this out the old fashioned way.

I challenge you to a camp off in Sweden East. First person that goes for a **** loses!

I currently have no desktop or laptop...so bear with me!
                                  I didn't leave sweden east! My internet cut out, i swear.

Comment

EDIT!

I flagged this post.

Comment

Originally posted by sizzzler View Post

I flagged this post.
                                      I flag all my own posts!

Comment

Your flagging efforts have been noted. By lowering the standard, I am giving you a promotion to B&Q flagpole polisher.

Comment

I flag all my own posts!
                                          Ok, ok...have it your own way.

Comment

Working...
                                          X