Team B&Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mozoid View Post
    Your flagging efforts have been noted. By lowering the standard, I am giving you a promotion to B&Q flagpole polisher.
    I think I've found my calling! Who's flag should I polish first?

Comment

Is it me or does the flag only look half-staff?

Comment

We're all at sea, so it's half-mast. It's like that because we are in mourning. Mourning wood. Now the stretch of waters know as the minch are a difficult passage, so, back to swabbing the poop deck.

Comment

We're all at sea, so it's half-mast. It's like that because we are in mourning. Mourning wood. Now the stretch of waters know as the minch are a difficult passage, so, back to swabbing the poop deck.
          We've been archived!

Comment

We've been archived!
            Oh bugger...

Does this mean we are old and past it?

I feel discriminated against. RR members have always been frowned upon.

Race relations are at an all time low.

Comment

I can't be bothered to revolt or attempt to overthrow the establishment.

Take this double post as a sign of my anger. The revolution begins.

Comment

I forgot about this place.

Comment

Originally posted by mozold View Post
                  I forgot about this place.
                  You should come around and play some RR.

Comment

Originally posted by jork View Post

You should come around and play some RR.
                    Nah. Glad you're still enjoying it though!

Comment

Just trying to inform all the oldies that the game is back, there will be an anticheat server soon, plus the connection system has been improved so everyone can play everyone and u don't need a modem anymore.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all of B and ampersand Q. Merry Christmas to Doomsday clan also. We shall have a Christmas Truce.

Team R were never a thing were they! Lmfao Robin and Dalmat.

Comment

Hey guys Tornado101 / NOMIS / NISMO / SMN / NMS / Simon or whatever I used to go by back in the day, just posting to say I still reminisce about the game and greatly miss the awesome community we had going. Maybe some of you remember me, I love seeing names I had all but forgotten and letting all the memories flood right back to the forefront of my mind for the day.

JARANIMO was my most recognisable bot I'd say, I don't think any other game has captured the charm that robot rage had of painting your own bot, such a great way to show off your own unique avatar, probably won't be matched again due to how graphic you could make your bot in the end!

Sorry for rambling on a B and Q clan thread but I saw Mozoid posted just over a month ago, I bet he still had the RR bug too!

Comment

Originally posted by NISMO View Post
                            Hey guys Tornado101 / NOMIS / NISMO / SMN / NMS / Simon or whatever I used to go by back in the day, just posting to say I still reminisce about the game and greatly miss the awesome community we had going. Maybe some of you remember me, I love seeing names I had all but forgotten and letting all the memories flood right back to the forefront of my mind for the day.

JARANIMO was my most recognisable bot I'd say, I don't think any other game has captured the charm that robot rage had of painting your own bot, such a great way to show off your own unique avatar, probably won't be matched again due to how graphic you could make your bot in the end!

Sorry for rambling on a B and Q clan thread but I saw Mozoid posted just over a month ago, I bet he still had the RR bug too!
                            Hey, I remember you. You had the bot spineless. I think you gave me your account as I had access to your bots. They were on the HS till the end. nice to see you back

Comment

Hello, I would like to share with you the Robot Rage Rearmed server link which is working fine.
                              an old game on miniclip which was a lot of fun.

have fun !!!!
                              Server : https://robotrage.pro/
                              The SmartMoose discord: https://discord.gg/tbGuRNS

Comment

Working...
                              X