Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If any game needed an under-game chat . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp3ktr4l:32948
    Originally posted by Moz:32795
    for those of you new players, RootRanger was a well respected member from the old miniclip forums.
    Unfortunately Root is disrespectfully incorrect, and that's not a chinese whisper, it's straight from the horse's mouth.

I stated I used psyche-analysis of past behaviours to determine who many of the hackers were (just as much as deducing that much of it originated from your own doorstep, as confirmed here).

Look the term up, you might actually learn something. Clearly none of you read the thread or the context in which it was placed.

Would much appreciate it if you would stop using my name over and over and misrepresenting what was said in that old MC thread in order to imply something to fit your own agenda.

What's your usual username, by the way? Bit cowardly to hide behind a respected alias.
    the only part of the post i was really focused on was this:

" AG is, by far, the most open to hacking. She had already hacked nuclear batteries on pretty much all of her bots. IIRC the only other forum veteran who hacked supers (or admitted it, at least) was Madseason, but I think he only hinted at it. AG told me straight up. So, the evidence we have already points to AG."

wasn't really interested in what he said regarding you.

I just think since AG tried to show people the truth all the time on old forum its time for her to own up to her past. I have no problem exposing her every time she says something hypocritical.

my username is Coward

Comment

Sadly you haven't exposed anything. †All you did was quote someone who wrong in their citation of content and source.

Thus far it is slander and misinformation with no factual basis -- only opinion.

Coward suits you well. †You might also wish to wear Wanna-be.

When you have something factual I will of course address it. †Thus far it has been anything but.

MODS:  Great work dealing with the trolls.  I guess this suits the same purpose as ziggy once did.  Pathetic
      http://s1.miniclip.freeaquazoo.com/u...p?UID=10015592

Comment

Its exposed you hacked the old RR.

so why don't you just admit it?

Just because you dont have the mods in your pocket here you act like a baby.

Btw the forums is for people mostly aged 13-17, no need to talk like you are writing an academic journal all the time to hide behind your bs

if you really practise what you preach you would admit to all the hacking you did to the forums

you are always soo negative when things don't go your way. maybe you should get some real life experience to see how life is. Spending your life on forums at miniclip all day at 30 years old has harmed your growth.

funny coz you use to give people a lot of crap about their age, now look at yourself LMAO

if im a wanna-be tell me what you are. a grown woman speaking to 13year olds.

i do not care for my rep on here as i have a life outside of this place.
        you, however, only have this. hence why you will not admit to hacking old RR.

Comment

Here we go again....   :roll:
          ~~Have fun

Comment

Moz, you cannot make serious accusations like that without evidence to back them up. While we are always keen to catch hackers and cheaters, without the proof it is nothing more than name-smearing and that will not be tolerated. I have banned your account because I don't want you using that name here. You are welcome to sign up with a different name if you can behave.

I'm hoping I don't have to read any further arguments like this - although I did enjoy the irony in the last line of AG's post above.

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
            You can add me on Facebook as well
            http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Magnify the fractal. It's all in the details. Look for the fingerprint and read between the lines, and then... magnify the fractal!

RR 2 is dead, long live RR 3!

See you in Sweden East.

Comment

I'm in Sweden East, can't see anyone, it must have turned me into a wall then?

Comment

Originally posted by jork:33169
                  I'm in Sweden East, can't see anyone, it must have turned me into a wall then?
                  Jork, RR 3 is yours. Shine like the sun, smile, have fun, feel like a number 1.

Comment

I don't even like that game...I'm wating for Raketspel to make their version, hanging around the chat to keep in touch with the community to know the latest news.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi:33069
                      Moz, you cannot make serious accusations like that without evidence to back them up. While we are always keen to catch hackers and cheaters, without the proof it is nothing more than name-smearing and that will not be tolerated. I have banned your account because I don't want you using that name here. You are welcome to sign up with a different name if you can behave.
                      So you ban people before warning them? Nice work bro. Anyways, we all know that what Moz said was right. I'm not saying that this is the place to actually say all this but you know what I'm saying.

Anyways, Ain't going to make drama out of this, but I think you should at least warn people before banning them.

" I have banned your account because I don't want you using that name here."

What ever, who cares about names? I could make a new account called: Moz2 and actually behave and no one would care about me 'cauz I wouldn't break any rules.

Long live RRS, hope to see Raketspel's version as soon as possible.
                      CLICK HERE †to join: Robot Rage Survivors!

Comment

I don't want him using Moz's name here. No warning required - just pick a new one and carry on.

I would care.

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
                        You can add me on Facebook as well
                        http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Originally posted by Moz:32960
                          wasn't really interested in what he said regarding you.
                          But you still quoted it. Therefore don't act so surprised when you receive a rebuttal when you keep misrepresenting both my name and what was (not) said.

my username is Coward
                          Suits you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi:33298
                            I don't want him using Moz's name here. No warning required - just pick a new one and carry on.

I would care.
                            Makes no sens but I'll stop arguing. No drama out of this...

EDIT: Edited 'cauz post was direspectfull...
                            CLICK HERE †to join: Robot Rage Survivors!

Comment

Originally posted by Mecharage View Post
                              Magnify the fractal. It's all in the details. Look for the fingerprint and read between the lines, and then... magnify the fractal!

RR 2 is dead, long live RR 3!

See you in Sweden East.

Comment

Working...
                              X