RIP Robot Rage (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Robot Rage (again)

Taken from RR facebook page, before Christmas (I hadn't checked in since then):

Dear Robot Rage players,

We wanted to let you know that, unfortunately, we won't be bringing any further updates to Robot Rage.

Robot Rage isn't going anywhere, of course! You'll still be able to carry on playing as normal on Miniclip.com.

We also want to make it clear that, while we won't be adding any new features, we will of course continue to support Robot Rage just like all our other games. So if you experience any bugs or have any problems, please contact our Customer Support team who will either help you fix them, or ensure that they get passed to our developers and resolved.

You can contact our Support team here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/anonymous_requests/new

We want to thank you for your dedication to the game, and all the great ideas you've sent us over the last couple of years - some of which we're delighted to have been able to include in Robot Rage. We hope you continue to enjoy crushing your opponents to scrap metal for many more years to come.

See you in the arena,

The Robot Rage Team
    For all the surveys¹, requests for feedback, suggestions to generate ideas, the hundreds of suggestions¹² they received in return, it's sad to think they had an absolute golden opportunity to create a killer game that offered enormous excitement, longevity and huge communal spirit, but failed simply due to not listening... to any of them.

In Miniclip World it seems the customer is always wrong.

wow ...

i wish if they can do the same with pool... but before powers..

Comment

Originally posted by Khaledy10:103535
      wow ...

i wish if they can do the same with pool... but before powers..
      Let's talk about Disc Pool, please.

Comment

It's probably for the best - the game has become a parody of what it once was - so many little boys using cheats now instead of honing skills...sad, I once really enjoyed it.

Comment

I miss this game..

Comment

Originally posted by -CLAW- View Post
            I miss this game..
            It was a nice game but very repetitive. They didnt want to improve it, so they killed it.
            My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Working...
            X