The truth of KingHax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth of KingHax

I read some posts about KINGHAX, Nabil and AG and so on and felt that I needed to clear some thing out so it will be correct ! Most of the parts is quite right but not all of them.

First: Nabil was a very kind guy from Marocko. He was able to figure out how to get pictures into a robot. However he never created a program how to hack the scoreboard (points of a robot). I did that and we sheared the programs with each other.

Later on he (I do not know why) sheared that program with miss HAX or KINGHAX, if we want to call her/them that. KINGHAX was originally AG as many of you already knew. Later on it became a group of AG’s closest friend. I know it was AG, Mozoid, Spektral and a other guy that I do not remember.

The fun fact about it was that KINGHAX never knew how to hack. Later on, I had some contact with FIRENN (a turkish guy) and a gave him the program as well. Most because I never liked AG so he could do what he wanted to her robots.

I was 16 years old at that time and went under the name Mr. Kill 2. Both in the forum and in the game.

Anyways, great forum and great memories - thanks for that guys!

Originally posted by -CLAW- View Post
    I read some posts about KINGHAX, Nabil and AG
    Never heard of them.

Comment

KingHax who, Never heard of them either, I searched high and low and couldn't find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryKent90210 View Post
        KingHax who, Never heard of them either, I searched high and low and couldn't find anything.
        it's probably someone he looked up to but later found out they were a cheato pleb bell end lol
        I look up to you Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but your not a bell ( you are a Mary Belle )

Comment

Thanks, wiccatree . If that is the case I feel bad for them, to see someone they look up to using the cheato program and being a total sellout sets a bad example. I'll probably do a bit of more research and try and see what I can dig up, -Claw- did drop a few names so that's a start eh. I do know one thing, writing code is beyond me, I have enough trouble writing sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by wiccatree View Post
            Never heard of them.

I'd like to remind you that you are on the Robot Rage section of the forums, if you don't know the history of the game, just because you want to sound like a snob with your witty comments, what makes you think you are contributing anything with your ignorance?

Edit:
            wanted to post some images to help you with your search, but this forums doesn't support any format, it seems, also it thinks .tif is not an image format...
            You can check these instead:
            KINGHAX
            Some scuffed version of CLAW
            And of course, Nabil

Comment

Hello and welcome back to the forums jork , sorry if you feel I've offended you. I just feel glorifying someone who HACKS a silly kids game to have an unfair advantage over others isn't something to brag about, yeah I can see at the top of the forum this is about Robot Rage, doesn't much matter though, same difference no matter what game it is, cheating is cheating, if you need a program to win against someone on an online game you've already lost. Thank you for your pretty images as they are a reminder of how crappy game graphics use to be. I'll post them for you, hope you don't mind.

Comment

No need to welcome me back, I never left.
                Thank you for posting the pictures, back in the day you could take your toaster and play any game on it and graphics didn't matter as gameplay was what mattered.
                I mean, I enjoy graphics, but trying to offend a game made in 2004 for it's graphics is just low, as it was top notch in it's day, it allowed your own designs, although, they were very limited in resolution, but essentially game had a better version of paint than the paint at the time built in, the strategic aspects were endless as well.

A little story about KINGHAX, they did not hack to win over some specific player or any player for that matter, they simply destroyed other players scores by demoting them from their hard earned ranks, adding thousands of losses without ever playing them, I have no idea what their goal was, I was partially affected by it though.
                If you couldn't tell, the original poster just wanted to correct people on one thing, Nabil wasn't the one who made the program for hacking the scores, OP was, he wasn't looking up to KINGHAX, if anything KINGHAX probably was, but that's debatable, I am actually shocked you've never heard of AG (American Girl), the most "fair" player here on miniclip, OP failed to write the full name as he probably didn't think people on here wouldn't recognize the name.

Comment

Thank you for that history lesson jork , those were the good old days. Glad we've made it to the point we have today. I too still play lots of older games so I understand your love for games like these.

Comment

Hello jork I would like to apologize to you because I thought you was the original poster, after reading back through this thread I see you aren't. I downloaded robot rage 2 rearmed in hopes of trying it out and all my emails I tried to use to create an account gave me a message saying the account was already in use so I gave up. I'd liked to have tried it out though, does look fun and seeing how cheating is allowed on the freestyle server and the main server is kept clean looks promising. I take cheating and hacking very personal when it comes to free friendly fun online games as by now you probably know. I'm happy robot rage still lives on and your able to still enjoy the game you love. As for American girl, I am familiar with her accomplishments from the good old days, who knows, she very well may still visit this site to this day, we never really know.

Comment

Hello jork I would like to apologize to you because I thought you was the original poster, after reading back through this thread I see you aren't. I downloaded robot rage 2 rearmed in hopes of trying it out and all my emails I tried to use to create an account gave me a message saying the account was already in use so I gave up. I'd liked to have tried it out though, does look fun and seeing how cheating is allowed on the freestyle server and the main server is kept clean looks promising. I take cheating and hacking very personal when it comes to free friendly fun online games as by now you probably know. I'm happy robot rage still lives on and your able to still enjoy the game you love. As for American girl, I am familiar with her accomplishments from the good old days, who knows, she very well may still visit this site to this day, we never really know.
                      You don't have to apologize, I came in too hot headed as a diehard fan, so I apologize as well.
                      The servers are acting up, as you can tell it's not an official server, but it's run with permission from the owners as long as it makes no profit, people that run the server are real busy, so expecting a fix should not be immediate.
                      Also, switching the server from ingame launcher is broken, you have to manually edit the main.ini file changing server from anticheat to freestyle.
                      As for accounts not working I have no idea, might be a problem with database as all of the old robots that were made do not work either.
                      The player base is non existing if you try to find people in game, there is a discord server you can find on the website to arrange games or you can just play with your friends (once the game actually works).

Comment

Originally posted by jork View Post

You don't have to apologize, I came in too hot headed as a diehard fan, so I apologize as well.
                        The servers are acting up, as you can tell it's not an official server, but it's run with permission from the owners as long as it makes no profit, people that run the server are real busy, so expecting a fix should not be immediate.
                        Also, switching the server from ingame launcher is broken, you have to manually edit the main.ini file changing server from anticheat to freestyle.
                        As for accounts not working I have no idea, might be a problem with database as all of the old robots that were made do not work either.
                        The player base is non existing if you try to find people in game, there is a discord server you can find on the website to arrange games or you can just play with your friends (once the game actually works).
                        I too regret what I said, more so now after I went through your posts on here and seen how dear this game is to you, your right, the graphics were ground breaking for it's time, the graphics are way better today but this is only possible due to games like these that made the ground breaking discoveries. This to you may sound like an excuse for my witty comment to the original poster, I did research extensively, the original poster intrigued my curiosity, thank you for shining some light on the matter, I do hope they come back here some day but I sure hope they aren't offended by my comment that was made in haste that even wiccatree I believe found a bit annoying, in my defense I was fairly new here and still am really, less than two years old here on this site and still learning, but we live and we learn, sadly some lessons in life are often learned the hard way. Thank you jork for being understanding. I hope the servers get sorted and fixed, the fact that there is players willing to continue their dedication to the game speaks volumes to the impact this game has made. Long live robot rage.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. While I never played the old robot rage, I really enjoy these stories where someone reveal the truth of something. You could have hidden it forever, but instead, you decided to reveal the truth about something, and I think that's very interesting and respectable
                          My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

I remember someone hacked my robot lmao. I was high up on the leaderboards. Wonder who did me in

Comment

Working...
                            X