Not full winnings. Why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not full winnings. Why??

It seems that much of the time when I win I somehow don't get the full amount.
    Just took screenshots to be sure; had 22595 when I started a match in England; paid my 10000 so I had 12595; won the game and then ended up with 30870, and that was with agent bonuses!
    I know it's pretty insignificant, but does anyone know why this happens?
    Thanks guys

Hi - I've had the same for a couple of weeks. I usually play for 10m a game at the moment and am only getting credit for 9.6m, leaving me 400k short. Anyone any ideas please. Cheers

Comment

Hi Alice, I believe it has something to do with new rental fees for the table.

Have a browse through the 8ball pool chat forum section, you will find more information about it there.

Comment

Originally posted by AliceMcb View Post
        Hi - I've had the same for a couple of weeks. I usually play for 10m a game at the moment and am only getting credit for 9.6m, leaving me 400k short. Anyone any ideas please. Cheers
        Hi AliceMcb and welcome to the forum. Pick E is correct. If you're talking about 8 ball pool, there have been some recent changes. One of them being the addition of new rental table fees. That could be why you're not getting the full amount of your winnings. And yes there is a whole thread dedicated to that topic in the 8 ball pool forum section.

Comment

Working...
        X