X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member of the Year 2017: Voting

Member of the Year 2017

Hi everyone,

The nominations have been counted and the top 5 candidates for Member of the Year 2017 are listed below. Of course, there's only room for one at the top, so please, cast your vote and help us to pick our Member of the Year. The person with the most votes by the time the poll closes, at 9pm on December 31st will become 2017's Member of the Year.

Good luck everyone!

ALL VOTES ARE PRIVATE. IF YOU WISH TO REVEAL YOUR CHOICE YOU CAN DO SO IN A POST. THE ADMINISTRATORS WON'T BUT DO HAVE THE MEANS TO INSPECT THE VOTES IN THE EVENT THAT CHEATING IS SUSPECTED.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dwee716
    metalzord
    Mozoid
    Nela
    Tetsumonchi

dwee716
    4.76%
    metalzord
    28.57%
    Mozoid
    14.29%
    Nela
    28.57%
    Tetsumonchi
    23.81%

The poll is expired.

For forum support, drop me a PM, visitor message or post in my NSPM thread..

You can add me on Facebook as well
    http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

I have absolutely no intention of revealing my choice.

Comment

I'd love to reveal my choice for member of the year,but I'm keeping it behind my codpiece.

Comment

Gave my vote to Nela who, despite quiet times, has kept coming here and kept up the positive spirit & atmosphere to everyone, whole through the year. You deserve it again, Nela.

Comment

I just voted for Nela,
          for the reasons, Zanna has mentioned.

She should be Member of the Year again!

Comment

I voted for my friend Kostas....though Nela was my other choice....

and I know she understands.

I honestly believe that Nela should be given an honorary lifetime title

on here with a special color for her name.

She deserves it....so how does that sound to the staff?

Comment

I am the clay

I want to apologize for Michael Bubble. He is not here to defend himself, so I shall take up the reigns.

I chose a song title in the song title game. A thread which in the miniclip forums I am solely repsonsible for; for it was me who suggested it in the original miniclip forums. I take responsibility for any other music posting games japery as I probably suggested those threads too (back in the old forum).

In essence, I apologize for Michael bubble's Merkin, and his Codpiece. if I could offer a piece of cod, in an effort to appease all, I would. And then we could all eat Cod, chips and peas in harmony, for wasn't it Paul Mccartney who played the pipes of peas? and his friend John Lennon who encouraged us to give peas a chance. If you bring the chips, I'll shoulder the burden of the peas. Michael has the Cod. He's a saint, isn't he.

So if this is our final supper, let it be: a fish supper.

I'm sure Jesus would approve, for Jesus loves a fish supper, he walked on water for one, and turned a couple of fish and a few loves of bread into one.

So to wrap up (in some old newspaper) If you need some piece here you go, Jesus was a Buddha, a piece of bread and butter is a peace.

Many congratulations to winner of the miniclip member of the year.

Comment

Kostas. Go get it, dude.

No one's ever received 0 votes in this round before, surely? It's Member of the Year, folks. I was probably only half-active for four months at most! In some sort of sick, twisted way, I hope that actually happens to me.

Comment

Tetsu you have my vote, I guess spending my time removing all the bots didn't get me a mention, but then the background guys are not what it's about, hence my vote for you Tetsu.

Nela, you were my second vote. If I could have voted twice, for keeping the forum going through turmoil.

Where is ZANNA in the list, would have been my winner for keeping the forum together and being the best diplomat this community has ever had, though they say the BEST member is the one who holds things together quietly in the background without recognition.
                  Zanna you are my MOTY whatever the result of this. King of the Mountain.
                  http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Quite an electic mix we have going this year.
                    Almost too hard to choose but I went with Nela.

Figures it would be a battle between metalzord and Nela...

You already have 3 well established legends in the mix.

Comment

Hi folks,

Its been brought to my attention, and I've now confirmed it as true, that a bot has voted in our Member of the Year poll. Obviously I will discount this vote once the poll is closed, but it means that somebody has one less vote than they appear to have. I will keep an eye open for further votes from bots and those will also be discounted.

Apologies for this; we will be upgrading to vBulletin5 ASAP after the New Year which will give us full protection from bots. I didn't want to do it do it over the Christmas period in case it meant taking the forum down for a few days.

Comment

Last chance to get those votes in!!!

Comment

​Good luck to everyone !

Comment

Working...
                          X